When I see Overdone, I see these things

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, those made me laugh. I was having fun when I posted them.
they were stupid. just saying

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.
breakfall makes you feel validated? that's cute

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.
Short boys are too sensitive.

Says the guy with a Vienna sausage for a penis.
Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Succ's okay, she just doesn't know you that well. You have to remember, the right-wing can't handle being mocked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Awww you really hurt my precious wittle feewings with that one. Gtfoh. The only hole you've seen in years is a fucking tiny tin can and from what I KNOW it takes about 7 of you to fill it. Pathetic. I bet your balls are the size of peanuts.
And he likes to suck cock

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Awww you really hurt my precious wittle feewings with that one. Gtfoh. The only hole you've seen in years is a fucking tiny tin can and from what I KNOW it takes about 7 of you to fill it. Pathetic. I bet your balls are the size of peanuts.

Admin's really not a bad sort.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Succ's okay, she just doesn't know you that well. You have to remember, the right-wing can't handle being mocked.

Lol. I can handle it....it's HIM I'm worried about. Hahahaha

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

And he likes to suck cock
Stubby stand on a crate to shave himself in the bathroom mirror.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Why? He just has different sensibilities than you do and isn't afraid of poking fun of himself as well as others. It's not common for anyone to be self-deprecating on these type of forums.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Could you amplify on that brittle statement?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Why? He just has different sensibilities than you do and isn't afraid of poking fun of himself as well as others. It's not common for anyone to be self-deprecating on these type of forums.

Trust....I have no issues with Admin....other than his political views....but I try to toss that to the side. I enjoy poking fun at him.....my nemesis is Flynn. Hahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Those water pails getting heavy yet?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Do you always recruit girls to help in in a chat room fight?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Never once asked for your help sailor

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It was funny yesterday when admin called lily a carpet muncher tho

Succubus

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

He didn't recruit me. I'm a one bitch army. Hahahahaha. Ok ok I get it now.....you need me to switch sides and fight YOUR battles, huh? I can see how unfair all of this makes you feel. This is the part where my therapy comes in. You need help precious? I'm here for you, dear.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Trust....I have no issues with Admin....other than his political views....but I try to toss that to the side. I enjoy poking fun at him.....my nemesis is Flynn. Hahaha

Got it. @Flynn despises me, but that bitch grew on me, like a fungus, but nevertheless, we reached symbiosis. Sometimes she just cracks me up.

I have a quirky sense of humor though.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Got it. @Flynn despises me, but that bitch grew on me, like a fungus, but nevertheless, we reached symbiosis. Sometimes she just cracks me up.

I have a quirky sense of humor though.
^^^^^ something someone with a yeast infection would say

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

He didn't recruit me. I'm a one bitch army. Hahahahaha. Ok ok I get it now.....you need me to switch sides and fight YOUR battles, huh? I can see how unfair all of this makes you feel. This is the part where my therapy comes in. You need help precious? I'm here for you, dear.
LOL, Good stuff!