OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She Sheds?!

That's the 1st time I heard of that.

Can you post some photos of women who've actually done that?

Here are some...

kitchen-ideas-calderone-kitchen-006-1583960334.jpg

lago-bungalow-kitchen-nar-design-group-img~9871631c0eab6123_14-1956-1-9a71b7c.jpg

1420695126385.jpeg

Those aren't she sheds, moron.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
everybody is short cept you liberals :LOL3:

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.
woman that are fat disgust normal men. it's eyesight

But, I'm not on a dating site looking for a man here, so IDGAF. Sabe?
Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

Fantastic! :ThumbsUp1:
You bet, lardass. Beahahahahaha

Are you trying to convince me? Post a picture of her, we can all admire her beauty. Make sure it indicates BF and the date in there somewhere.
yes, I really need to convince you because you matter so much, lardass :LOL3:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.

Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

Are you trying to convince me? Post a picture of her, we can all admire her beauty. Make sure it indicates BF and the date in there somewhere.
He would love to I am sure, but she is locked inside the SG vault.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

^^^Something a hyper-defensive tiny person would say.
did a boy who looks just like Kyle Rittenhouse break your heart as a young girl? I've been meaning to ask you that
Are you comparing yourself to Kyle Rittenhouse? That's pretty weird dude, even for a short man.
hold the phone. So you're basically implying that it was I who broke your heart when you were a young lady

surely you jest. You're at least 30 years older than me cock lick guy

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, then why not take the "fantastic" and move on? I think even a short little guy like you can throw money around and buy a gf. You claim to be so rich, why wouldn't you have your own little gold digger?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

^^^Something a guy pretending to buy an Audi A8 would say.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Then you're an Uber left leaning power hungry Feminist in reverse. But in a man's body and on the Right. Just a diametric opposite, that's all. Lol!

We also have two 65" plus televisions in our house in case we want to watch something different. Both with Surround Sound speaker systems complete with big thumping subwoofers. I did all the in-wall wiring when we had our house built.

When I watch a movie, it is better than going out to a theatre.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

did a boy who looks just like Kyle Rittenhouse break your heart as a young girl? I've been meaning to ask you that
Are you comparing yourself to Kyle Rittenhouse? That's pretty weird dude, even for a short man.
hold the phone. So you're basically implying that it was I who broke your heart when you were a young lady

Hitting the White Claws a bit early I see.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sucking cock a bit early I see

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Then you're an Uber left leaning power hungry Feminist in reverse. But in a man's body and on the Right. Just a diametric opposite, that's all. Lol!

We also have two 65" plus televisions in our house in case we want to watch something different. Both with Surround Sound speaker systems complete with big thumping subwoofers. I did all the in-wall wiring when we had our house built.

My surround sound goes up to Eleven!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I actually have a brother like that who lives with my mother. He has a room in the basement of her house with a sign in which reads 'MAN CAVE'.

Those kind of people have severe power & authority issues. Often it's their way of compensating because they've lost at some point in their lives such as a divorce.

Not saying this applies to Oerdin but it does to my brother.

I have a sign that says

WUT HAPPEN IN MAN CAVE
STAY IN MAN CAVE

with a wooden cutout of a caveman with a club on it.

I also have an entire room to hang and store all my sports equipment.

I also have a large bedroom serving as my office.

I also have a big chunk of my basement dedicated to my band practice space.

And, believe it or not, my penis is big.

Then what you are Prowler is a male version of an ultraterritorial Feminist power hungry woman. Lol.

I know women like that.

My sister.

He's an asshole. Simple as that. He thinks he makes people "hurt". How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that? You tell me.

He seems very German.

I know German guys like him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You OK? Your remarks are coming up a little short.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You OK? Your remarks are coming up a little short.
are you sucking cock?

wait.. don't bother answering that as we all know the answer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I actually have a brother like that who lives with my mother. He has a room in the basement of her house with a sign in which reads 'MAN CAVE'.

Those kind of people have severe power & authority issues. Often it's their way of compensating because they've lost at some point in their lives such as a divorce.

Not saying this applies to Oerdin but it does to my brother.

Black and Hispanic men do this as well. They like thier man caves or gaming rooms.

I think it's weird insulting and judging people for needing a place to decompress. Men deserve to have some self care too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have much less than you, Prowler.

But oddly, I actually wish I had less.

I could stand to lose a lot of these material possessions and live with less. 'Less is more', eh?

But I confess I have a weakness/strange obsession with collecting Gold Coins & vintage comic books/hockey cards/magazines. I have this goal of acquiring all the Gold coins made in Canada from 1967-76. Which was about 17 of them. I've managed to get 3 of them so far.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Mancaves are great, every guy needs an escape from their woman at times, and of course vice versa.

I mean, I got an apartment to use as one and liked it so much I never left.

Probably a necessity these days.

The idea of a married couple staying together forever & living under 1 roof is a thing of the past. A guy with a big house should still have a Man CAVE or hut in the back yard these days.

That's why women have She Sheds now too. Believe me, men are often as tiresome to women as women are to men.

I can tell you one fucking thing that makes me angry, being asked to find something that is right in front of his god damn face. It never fails..."'Lily where is..." Three seconds later I have it in my hand and it was right in front of his face. WHAT the fuck is that about?

She Sheds?!

That's the 1st time I heard of that.

Can you post some photos of women who've actually done that?

I absolutely have my own area. You COULD call it a "she shed". Its absolutely my own chill space.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I have much less than you, Prowler.

But oddly, I actually wish I had less.

I could stand to lose a lot of these material possessions and live with less. 'Less is more', eh?

But I confess I have a weakness/strange obsession with collecting Gold Coins & vintage comic books/hockey cards/magazines. I have this goal of acquiring all the Gold coins made in Canada from 1967-76. Which was about 17 of them. I've managed to get 3 of them so far.

Someone’s ability to resist materialistic things says much more about their character than their ability to obtain them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Mancaves are great, every guy needs an escape from their woman at times, and of course vice versa.

The idea of a married couple staying together forever & living under 1 roof is a thing of the past. A guy with a big house should still have a Man CAVE or hut in the back yard these days.

That's why women have She Sheds now too. Believe me, men are often as tiresome to women as women are to men.

I can tell you one fucking thing that makes me angry, being asked to find something that is right in front of his god damn face. It never fails..."'Lily where is..." Three seconds later I have it in my hand and it was right in front of his face. WHAT the fuck is that about?

Gurrrrl…. El Big Sexy would lose his head if it wasn’t attached lol

I tried to hire a professional organizer to come in and tackle the 2 car garage and man cave and he was like awwww hell nah

All the tools *dizzy*

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

He would love to I am sure, but she is locked inside the SG vault.

OUCH

An admission like this and after the sycophant fell on the sword for him rectally *tears*

(((Brace yourselves for the masturbation turned decorative pillow stabbings and feral kitten boiling))))

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Nah, those made me laugh. I was having fun when I posted them.
they were stupid. just saying

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.
breakfall makes you feel validated? that's cute

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.
Short boys are too sensitive.

Says the guy with a Vienna sausage for a penis.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gurrrrl…. El Big Sexy would lose his head if it wasn’t attached lol

I tried to hire a professional organizer to come in and tackle the 2 car garage and man cave and he was like awwww hell nah

All the tools *dizzy*

Once in awhile I clean up the messes he makes with his stuff - he's very messy with his correspondence for example, and it's the accusatory "I can't find my things, I new exactly where they were..."

I don't believe it!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.
And then you started sucking cock

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Says Pauncho's fag hag.

Awww you really hurt my precious wittle feewings with that one. Gtfoh. The only hole you've seen in years is a fucking tiny tin can and from what I KNOW it takes about 7 of you to fill it. Pathetic. I bet your balls are the size of peanuts.