When I see Overdone, I see these things

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't enjoy stereotypes? Why not? Your side of the aisle traffics in them. Don't be a whiny bitch.

I like stereotype that reflect The Truth.

Not some passive-aggressive stereotype based on nothing but a bunch of people with hurt feelings getting together to create fiction to make themselves feel better (while hating themselves inside).

^^ meltdown not over yet, eh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
everybody is short cept you liberals :LOL3:

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.
woman that are fat disgust normal men. it's eyesight

But, I'm not on a dating site looking for a man here, so IDGAF. Sabe?
Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

Fantastic! :ThumbsUp1:
You bet, lardass. Beahahahahaha

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You don't enjoy stereotypes? Why not? Your side of the aisle traffics in them. Don't be a whiny bitch.

I like stereotype that reflect The Truth.

Not some passive-aggressive stereotype based on nothing but a bunch of people with hurt feelings getting together to create fiction to make themselves feel better (while hating themselves inside).

^^ meltdown not over yet, eh?

Hahaha!!

You asked a question and I answered.

When your entire argument is based on "Yuoz iz the madzzizt!", it might be time to re-think your "strategy".

Hint: Do not ask questions that you do not want the answer to.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
mancave-is-white-male-for-025-830-safe-space-9757231.png

I actually have a brother like that who lives with my mother. He has a room in the basement of her house with a sign in which reads 'MAN CAVE'.

Those kind of people have severe power & authority issues. Often it's their way of compensating because they've lost at some point in their lives such as a divorce.

Not saying this applies to Oerdin but it does to my brother.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of it is unfunny. 90% at least.

We should run a competition of white guy memes but I can't think of anything funny about them.

Some of the memes are funny.

And they don't necessarily apply to Oerdin either.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I lmao at white cock lickers who are SO desperate for acceptance they allow other races to completely trample them like dirt

lol

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mancaves are great, every guy needs an escape from their woman at times, and of course vice versa.

I mean, I got an apartment to use as one and liked it so much I never left.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

We should run a competition of white guy memes but I can't think of anything funny about them.

Some are funnier than others, as in all memes.

Overdone has a bland as fuck personality to me, and he's a little bitch. I think most apply to him as I see him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mancaves are great, every guy needs an escape from their woman at times, and of course vice versa.

Probably a necessity these days.

The idea of a married couple staying together forever & living under 1 roof is a thing of the past. A guy with a big house should still have a Man CAVE or hut in the back yard these days.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Man caves scare them cause they sleep on couches lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Overdone has a bland as fuck personality to me, and he's a little bitch. I think most apply to him as I see him.

You & other women here sure have a hate on for him.

But as long as he doesn't run for political office I suppose he's safe.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The idea of a married couple staying together forever & living under 1 roof is a thing of the past. A guy with a big house should still have a Man CAVE or hut in the back yard these days.

That's why women have She Sheds now too. Believe me, men are often as tiresome to women as women are to men.

I can tell you one fucking thing that makes me angry, being asked to find something that is right in front of his god damn face. It never fails..."'Lily where is..." Three seconds later I have it in my hand and it was right in front of his face. WHAT the fuck is that about?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You & other women here sure have a hate on for him.

But as long as he doesn't run for political office I suppose he's safe.

I don't hate him. I find him unappealing intellectually and emotionally. He has no fire. He's not even worth debating. He's BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Every couple needs space from each other. The trouble is, these days people split up far too easily and don't try hard enough to make their relationship work.

I'm just as guilty for doing this, I only started realising this as I got older.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's why women have She Sheds now too. Believe me, men are often as tiresome to women as women are to men.

I can tell you one fucking thing that makes me angry, being asked to find something that is right in front of his god damn face. It never fails..."'Lily where is..." Three seconds later I have it in my hand and it was right in front of his face. WHAT the fuck is that about?

She Sheds?!

That's the 1st time I heard of that.

Can you post some photos of women who've actually done that?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She Sheds?!

That's the 1st time I heard of that.

Can you post some photos of women who've actually done that?

I don't know any women that have done it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I actually have a brother like that who lives with my mother. He has a room in the basement of her house with a sign in which reads 'MAN CAVE'.

Those kind of people have severe power & authority issues. Often it's their way of compensating because they've lost at some point in their lives such as a divorce.

I have a sign that says

WUT HAPPEN IN MAN CAVE
STAY IN MAN CAVE

with a wooden cutout of a caveman with a club on it.

I also have an entire room to hang and store all my sports equipment.

I also have a large bedroom serving as my office.

I also have a big chunk of my basement dedicated to my band practice space.

And, believe it or not, my penis is big.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every couple needs space from each other. The trouble is, these days people split up far too easily and don't try hard enough to make their relationship work.

I'm just as guilty for doing this, I only started realising this as I got older.

At least you're not divorced.

I know this guy who says he owns this big house somewhere. Only problem he doesn't live in it. Wife got the house & he got his 'MAN cave', a tiny 1 br apt rental.

Not by choice mind you.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I have a sign that says

WUT HAPPEN IN MAN CAVE
STAY IN MAN CAVE

Then what you are Prowler is a male version of an ultraterritorial Feminist power hungry woman. Lol.

I know women like that.

My sister.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I also have two workshops in my house.

Shit, I am spoiled.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

At least you're not divorced.

I know this guy who says he owns this big house somewhere. Only problem he doesn't live in it. Wife got the house & he got his 'MAN cave', a tiny 1 br apt rental.

Not by choice mind you.

Yeah the courts tend to favour the woman during break ups.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
angry-expressive-overweight-brunette-woman-260nw-1711266691.jpg

one fucking thing that makes me angry, being asked to find something that is right in front of his god damn face. It never fails..."'Lily where is..." Three seconds later I have it in my hand and it was right in front of his face. WHAT the fuck is that about?

Temper Temper

Hahahahaha!!!!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.

Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

^^^Something a hyper-defensive tiny person would say.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I have a sign that says

WUT HAPPEN IN MAN CAVE
STAY IN MAN CAVE

Then what you are Prowler is a male version of an ultraterritorial Feminist power hungry woman. Lol.

I know women like that.

My sister.

He's an asshole. Simple as that. He thinks he makes people "hurt". How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe that? You tell me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I also have two workshops in my house.

Shit, I am spoiled.

Then you're an Uber left leaning power hungry Feminist in reverse. But in a man's body and on the Right, Prowler. Just a diametric opposite, that's all. Lol!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

did a boy who looks just like Kyle Rittenhouse break your heart as a young girl? I've been meaning to ask you that

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fantastic! :ThumbsUp1:
You bet, lardass. Beahahahahaha

Are you trying to convince me? Post a picture of her, we can all admire her beauty. Make sure it indicates BF and the date in there somewhere.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

did a boy who looks just like Kyle Rittenhouse break your heart as a young girl? I've been meaning to ask you that
Are you comparing yourself to Kyle Rittenhouse? That's pretty weird dude, even for a short man.