When I see Overdone, I see these things

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The funniest thing about this thread is Oliver Shagnasty's stupid little angry face at a blindfolded Sandra Bullock.

Fuck, what a stupid thing to get angry about.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of it is unfunny. 90% at least.

We should run a competition of white guy memes but I can't think of anything funny about them.

Entirely stupid racial stereotypes on the same level as racist black stereotypes.

They were all funny once upon a time back in the 90s for a few years when everyone laughed at the world. Back when Flava Flav was eating chicken legs right out of a bucket on his TV show while wearing a viking hat.

Now it's just toxic and hate fueled. *sigh*.

But his stupid thread about my ethnicity is very funny to you I bet?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We should run a competition of white guy memes but I can't think of anything funny about them.

Entirely stupid racial stereotypes on the same level as racist black stereotypes.

They were all funny once upon a time back in the 90s for a few years when everyone laughed at the world. Back when Flava Flav was eating chicken legs right out of a bucket on his TV show while wearing a viking hat.

Only if YUO big mad, bitch.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Only if YUO big mad, bitch.

I'm not mad. Just having my own fun. Sue me

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nah, those made me laugh. I was having fun when I posted them.
they were stupid. just saying

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.

That's your opinion. You should note that what I think matters to me. Again, at least @Breakfall has a sense of humor on him and joined in.
breakfall makes you feel validated? that's cute

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The Leaker is so self-conscious it is not even funny.

Wait.

Check that.

It is funny!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

No, he has a sense of humor and I like it when people that can dish, can also take.

His post was a picture of a white guy who did something funny on purpose. It was actually funny.

A white guy made a joke, some person took a picture of the joke and posted it, and Breakfall linked to it.

That was nothing like the hate-filled, angry bullshit that you posted.

7301648-desperate-fat-girl-hanging-herself-with-measuring-tape.jpg

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Short boys are too sensitive.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Short boys are too sensitive.

Yep. I guess the Howler is short too, I see that he's going off the rails. How funny.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Leaker is so self-conscious it is not even funny.

Wait.

Check that.

It is funny!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

His post was a picture of a white guy who did something funny on purpose. It was actually funny.

A white guy made a joke, some person took a picture of the joke and posted it, and Breakfall linked to it.

That was nothing like the hate-filled, angry bullshit that you posted.

You don't enjoy stereotypes? Why not? Your side of the aisle traffics in them. Don't be a whiny bitch.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
everybody is short cept you liberals :LOL3:

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.
woman that are fat disgust normal men. it's eyesight

But, I'm not on a dating site looking for a man here, so IDGAF. Sabe?
Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You don't enjoy stereotypes? Why not? Your side of the aisle traffics in them. Don't be a whiny bitch.

I like stereotype that reflect The Truth.

Not some passive-aggressive stereotype based on nothing but a bunch of people with hurt feelings getting together to create fiction to make themselves feel better (while hating themselves inside).

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
everybody is short cept you liberals :LOL3:

I'm short, very. But in females it doesn't matter to 90% of men. Short men matter to women. It's nature.
woman that are fat disgust normal men. it's eyesight

But, I'm not on a dating site looking for a man here, so IDGAF. Sabe?
Likewise. I've got a girlfriend that I live with so all your short jibes go in the bit bucket with me. But don't let that stop you tho :LOL3:

Fantastic! :ThumbsUp1: