When lefties realize the left is authoritarian

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Twelve reasons why, as working class anarchists, we cannot validate and blindly support transgender ideology: This is a rough that will be corrected soon!!

1. Any idea that cannot be debated, questioned, challenged, and ridiculed is an authoritarian idea. This unquestionable dogma is at odds with fundamental anarchist principles.
2. All women in society must be at liberty to express themselves, to freely state their concerns, fears and hopes. Men cannot decide the parameters women can speak in.
3. To deny women the right to free speech is authoritarian, whether that comes from the left or right, to do this replicates the church and the state’s way of silencing women where this is deemed unruly, rebellious, or anarchistic. This repression is a perfect example of the age-old principle of authoritarianism that anarchists fundamentally oppose. NO GODS, NO MASTERS.
4. Intimidating people from speaking is coercive behaviour. It is a form of bullying and power relationship. It is domestic and 'societal' abuse.
5. People and society develop through critical thinking, and through open debate and discussion. Every one of us must hear ideas we might not agree with or feel comfortable with, but that cannot be avoided and should be a healthy process that challenges our own beliefs.
6. People’s conclusions through their own analysis are not ours to decide .We must present clear critiques and be at liberty to question ideas without being bullied purely due to ideological dogma.
7. Dictatorship of the proletariat is a state communist principle. The ‘great and the good’ self-declared leadership trying to dictate what we must believe is indeed dictatorial and authoritarian .There is no getting away from this.
8. The whole principle of anarchism as revolution practice allows the individual the right to free expression. We cannot denounce hierarchical power structures, then reinforce that authoritarianism on the one issue of 'Transgender' or other similar dogmas .
9. Any ideology that receives the backing of the state must be viewed with suspicion and concern.
10. As working class anarchists we must include people in debate and allow room for differences of opinions. The idea that supposed anarchists are operating closed door policies in their obscure small groups (SolFed , Class War, IWW etc. and in their supposedly public events), and bookfair organisers stopping women’s groups from attending I.E. Derry Radical Bookfair,Liverpool anarchist bookfair.Also online platforms like the Farce Books questionable 'Anarchist Film Group' etc These examples of the exclusion of women and some known credible activists is shameful and should be of concern .
Capitalism the system that dominates our lives , thrives on exploiting personal insecurity, and weaponising that with solutions (beauty products/surgery etc.)This is very unhealthy and also contributes to the horrific mental health crisis in our communities. Nobody can live up to the ideals presented by capitalism, but we are told that if we do not then we are failures. Contributing cash to 'miracle surgical solutions' is giving power to big business and private medicine .This is not a revolutionary act, but submission to capitalism’s invasion of, and structuring of, personal identity.
We are anarchists and proud to be so .
12 . Many gay and lesbians groups are coming out against transgender ideology that is demanding that Lesbians and gay men (same sex attracted people ) are transphobic for not wanting to participate in hetro sexual sex . There are considerable and disturbing examples of homophobia aimed at LGB people from the 'transgender' scene that is collapsing the credibility of its inclusion in the LGB movement. These issues and many more will not and can not be ignored by many of us. It is becoming evident in wider society and outside of irrelevant miniscule social scenes .So even if we want to empathise with the gender dysphoric we can not ignore the conflict .Nor can we ignore the detransitioners and the many other issues that are becoming visible to the wider world. It is not enough to be lazy in our approach to identity politics."

Really the further right you go the more anarchist you would be. You cant really be an anarchist and oppose capitalism....that makes no sense.

But I like seeing "left" people realize their parties are authoritarian. It's a relief, truly.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Abortion is not a right. It's a legal service you can buy.

You cannot have a right that requires the labor of another person. Doctors have a right to NOT be forced to do procedures they dont want to do.

In order for abortion to be a right? We have to give up our rights to be alive and allow other humans to grant us our "right" to live. And enslaving doctors.

Abortion was never a right. It's a legal service that was decided legal according to the 14th amendment (right to privacy) but it was a bad anti Constitutional decision.

I'm not going to ever say that my daughters only worth is my approval and that I could have decided they were disposable garbage. They were never my property. Not even in utero.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is an "anarchist " which, in a modern American sense means Antifa communist supporter, and his points all refute the basic practices of Antifa. He will be declared a heretic, a persona nongrata, and a blaspheme. They will destroy him and then he will, finally, realize what authoritarian pieces of dog shit his communist brothers really are. Remember it was mostly communists who Stalin put in his death camps, the same with Mao, the same with the Kims, the same with all communist regimes.

They eat their own and the ones who think instead of obey are the first to go.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
What an Ironic Post on the morning the Trump SCOTUS, just told Women to shut up and get back in the Kitchen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I used to live n a free country. Then it to shit. So I moved down here. No Donald Trump, way fewer people, and I rather like it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of the left is not self aware enough to ever reach such a realization.