Lefties Losing It..

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am left of centre boyo, when are ye going tae make me lose it?
You can barely speak English you insignificant Scottish prat. Go back and learn how to centre yourself with basic pronunciation. I’m just surprised that you’re not banned from Vocaroo.

You make a right mess with those inaudible segments of absolute shite drivel. It’s supposed to be about comedy…didn’t you get the fooking memo yoo red-headed, shortbread-munching, scotch-guzzling, midget of angst??

Fook orf ya waaaaaste off spazz!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can barely speak English you insignificant Scottish prat. Go back and learn how to centre yourself with basic pronunciation. I’m just surprised that you’re not banned from Vocaroo.

You make a right mess with those inaudible segments of absolute shite drivel. It’s supposed to be about comedy…didn’t you get the fooking memo yoo red-headed, shortbread-munching, scotch-guzzling, midget of angst??

Fook orf ya waaaaaste off spazz!

I love and admire @Blandscape. He's wonderful.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hilarious segment on how a skinny straight guy identifies of a fat queer, taking the piss out of these deranged WOKE lefties.

Also a segment on how these low IQ entitled lefties assume that the rest of America should pay off their student loans.

No one is watching the drivel you post. You delusional wombat.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I huv always luved your ability to self harm and charm, Breakie.

We don't know each other very well, but I suspect you are at the top of your tree in your profession. I will huv tae guess whit that profession is;

Are you a senior ballistic dummy at a red-neck firing range?
Are you a suicide bomb instructor?
Are you a white South African diamond merchant still trying to sell conflict diamonds on ebay?
Are you a tragic reflection of what you might have been?
Are you a shelf stacker at Shoprite?

The permutations of your deluded arrogance and inherent bigoted racism are boundless, just like your arthritic and cathartic ability to communicate outside your own stroke riven hemispheres of worth.

I still have hope fur ye!

Put down the remote, stop learning and earning your opinion from mere agreement with beautifully sculpted talking heads, and start listening to the lefties your are not intelligent enough to disagree wiff.

There's a gid twat.

See....that isn't so hard.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I huv always luved your ability to self harm and charm, Breakie.

We don't know each other very well, but I suspect you are at the top of your tree in your profession. I will huv tae guess whit that profession is;

Are you a senior ballistic dummy at a red-neck firing range?
Are you a suicide bomb instructor?
Are you a white South African diamond merchant still trying to sell conflict diamonds on ebay?
Are you a tragic reflection of what you might have been?
Are you a shelf stacker at Shoprite?

The permutations of your deluded arrogance and inherent bigoted racism are boundless, just like your arthritic and cathartic ability to communicate outside your own stroke riven hemispheres of worth.

I still have hope fur ye!

Put down the remote, stop learning and earning your opinion from mere agreement with beautifully sculpted talking heads, and start listening to the lefties your are not intelligent enough to disagree wiff.

There's a gid twat.

See....that isn't so hard.
Have you been sniffing your own farts again yerrr speach-impeded fat basturd !

200w.gif