Which lives matter?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I hear it in the news, here it comes up: Black lives matter.
Does it? Do all lives matter? Or maybe are all lives worthless?

I'd like to see your opinion...

One of the arguments for "Black lives matter" is that they do not claim that other lives do NOT matter but thoses races have to get their own protests. This is regarding black people. But.... isn't that racism again? Is it only racism if a white person says something negative about a black one?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Speaking the truth is not being racism !

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Simple, look the word racist up in a dictionary, it says when one race think they’re better than another race, that’s racism, it says nothing about white calling blacks niggers and stuff, as a matter of face most niggers do think they’re better than everyone else , so according to the dictionary, blacks are racist...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Simple, look the word racist up in a dictionary, it says when one race think they’re better than another race, that’s racism, it says nothing about white calling blacks niggers and stuff, as a matter of face most niggers do think they’re better than everyone else , so according to the dictionary, blacks are racist...
I completely agree on that! But... aren't we also racists? Is it even possible not to be a racist?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I completely agree on that! But... aren't we also racists? Is it even possible not to be a racist?

I honestly think it’s human instinct, we all still have that instinct to be loyal and protect our own tribe or clan, I don’t think there’s anyone alive who ain’t at least a bit racist..

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

I honestly think it’s human instinct, we all still have that instinct to be loyal and protect our own tribe or clan, I don’t think there’s anyone alive who ain’t at least a bit racist..
I think you are right. But still, even if the urge is there, we can try our best to treat each other equally. Right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Leftists claim that making the statement that 'White Lives Matter' or even 'All Lives Matter' is racist and shameful, which just goes to show how batshit crazy the modern political left has become.

This recent wave of BLM riots is nothing short of a Communist incursion like the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and is being funded and orchestrated bby the same tribe of parasitic nation wreckers.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Everyone's life matters (unless you're a pedophile) or no "one" matters.......at all. Just my opinion. I do know that "most" black people I have met think their shit don't stink.....they call white folks racist when they're the ones being racist. They look for reprimand over some dumb ass bullshit. They want attention by rioting to prove a cause that makes no fucking sense (statistically). They want to be/feel superior because they can't let go of the past and it gives them a sense of "black power". They feel that if they all stand as "one" and unite that they are untouchable or invincible. What they don't realize is that when they became a part of BLM that they SEGREGATED THEMSELVES. BUNCHA DUMB ASSES IF YOU ASK ME.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Everyone's life matters (unless you're a pedophile) or no "one" matters.......at all. Just my opinion. I do know that "most" black people I have met think their shit don't stink.....they call white folks racist when they're the ones being racist. They look for reprimand over some dumb ass bullshit. They want attention by rioting to prove a cause that makes no fucking sense (statistically). They want to be/feel superior because they can't let go of the past and it gives them a sense of "black power". They feel that if they all stand as "one" and unite that they are untouchable or invincible. What they don't realize is that when they became a part of BLM that they SEGREGATED THEMSELVES. BUNCHA DUMB ASSES IF YOU ASK ME.

This message by itself is racist also :-)
You talk about black people like they are all the same.... I think they are all different. And sure, some stick too much to the past. Don't they deserve it? Was it normal hat happened to them?

Your opinion about pediphiles is a bit drastic btw...

Succubus

Site Supporter

You talk about black people like they are all the same.... I think they are all different. And sure, some stick too much to the past. Don't they deserve it? Was it normal hat happened to them?

Nooooo sir. Go back and read my text again. I was referring to "most" black people...not "all"....and yes, I am a bit racist when it comes to my sexual preference. ;) I HATE PEDOPHILES. THEY SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP IN A TREE BY THEIR COCKS AND CASTRATED WITH A DULL RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE- FEELING EVERY BIT OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND IT STILL WOULDN'T SATISFY ME.....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Nooooo sir. Go back and read my text again. I was referring to "most" black people...not "all"....and yes, I am a bit racist when it comes to my sexual preference. ;) I HATE PEDOPHILES. THEY SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP IN A TREE BY THEIR COCKS AND CASTRATED WITH A DULL RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE- FEELING EVERY BIT OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND IT STILL WOULDN'T SATISFY ME.....
Do you realise that there are also female pediphiles? They will not have a cock....

"Most" and "all" are the same regarding this, the group is too large and all you do is group people based on skin colour. There is no way to know if you are right, that is just racism :-)

Still... what happened in the past with slavery of the black was not something good. Don't you agree? Why should they not keep on nagging about it? White people did wrong then...

Succubus

Site Supporter

Do you realise that there are also female pediphiles? They will not have a cock....

"Most" and "all" are the same regarding this, the group is too large and all you do is group people based on skin colour. There is no way to know if you are right, that is just racism :-)

Still... what happened in the past with slavery of the black was not something good. Don't you agree? Why should they not keep on nagging about it? White people did wrong then...

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE WERE SLAVES, TOO AND WE DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT OR FEEL LIKE SOMEONE OWES US SOMETHING BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES. WE DON'T DEMAND THAT BLACK COPS STOP SHOOTING WHITE MEN WHEN WHITE MEN ARE IN THE FUCKING WRONG. BLACK COPS KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE US THAN WHITE COPS DO! WHO CARES IF SOMEONE SAYS NIGGER TO A BLACK PERSON? THATS NOT RACIST! NIGGER MEANS IGNORANT! I CALL A WHITE PERSON A NIGGER! IDGAF. HELL, THEY SLUR "NIGGA" TO EACH OTHER ALL DAY LONG AND IT'S COOL BUT IF SOMEONE PUTS THE "ER" ON IT, IT'S RACIST???? ROFLMMFAO! HORSESHIT! IDGAF THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES! MY ANCESTORS WERE SOME OF THE FIRST SLAVES IN THE UNITED STATES!!! IRISHMEN!!! SO I TELL ANYONE THAT FEELS LIKE BLM DESERVES REPRIMAND TO KISS MY ASS! NATIVE AMERICANS AREN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE THAT AND THEY WERE TREATED WORSE THAN BLACK SLAVES! FUCK ALL THE BLACK MOTHERFUCKERS THAT FEEL ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!

Succubus

Site Supporter

Ok so I feel the same way about female pedophiles, too...it'd be kinda hard to hang a bitch in a tree by her pussy, though.....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE WERE SLAVES, TOO AND WE DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT OR FEEL LIKE SOMEONE OWES US SOMETHING BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES. WE DON'T DEMAND THAT BLACK COPS STOP SHOOTING WHITE MEN WHEN WHITE MEN ARE IN THE FUCKING WRONG. BLACK COPS KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE US THAN WHITE COPS DO! WHO CARES IF SOMEONE SAYS NIGGER TO A BLACK PERSON? THATS NOT RACIST! NIGGER MEANS IGNORANT! I CALL A WHITE PERSON A NIGGER! IDGAF. HELL, THEY SLUR "NIGGA" TO EACH OTHER ALL DAY LONG AND IT'S COOL BUT IF SOMEONE PUTS THE "ER" ON IT, IT'S RACIST???? ROFLMMFAO! HORSESHIT! IDGAF THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES! MY ANCESTORS WERE SOME OF THE FIRST SLAVES IN THE UNITED STATES!!! IRISHMEN!!! SO I TELL ANYONE THAT FEELS LIKE BLM DESERVES REPRIMAND TO KISS MY ASS! NATIVE AMERICANS AREN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE THAT AND THEY WERE TREATED WORSE THAN BLACK SLAVES! FUCK ALL THE BLACK MOTHERFUCKERS THAT FEEL ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!
The story I heard was that "Nigger" comes from "Negro", which comes from "Nothing". Refering to the black slaves as being "Nothing". Still "african american" doesn't sound right.... "Black person"? For me doesn't sound insulting... But a long long time, it was pretty common to refer to black people as "Negros" (Negers in Dutch). This was normal. Why should we care where a word comes from? It has its current meaning... Words are just words. I don't know the meaning you just mentioned. As far as I know niggers are black...

I know the numbers too, black people kill much more white people than the other way around. Generally spoken, black people kill more people than white people do. But does that make every black person bad? And every white person good? Or should we judge everyone by his/her own actions?

Lots of people have no clue that whites were slaves too! They just accept the claim of the black people that they "own" the right to be angry about slavery. So, next time someone bitches you about slavery, please tell them :-) I will do the same :-)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I HATE PEDOPHILES. THEY SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP IN A TREE BY THEIR COCKS AND CASTRATED WITH A DULL RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE- FEELING EVERY BIT OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND IT STILL WOULDN'T SATISFY ME.....
Ok so I feel the same way about female pedophiles, too...it'd be kinda hard to hang a bitch in a tree by her pussy, though.....

As far as I know there are 2 kind of pedophiles. All pedophiles have amorous feelings for minors. There is one big difference though: there is the kind of people that struggles with themself and will never have a relationship in their life and will die deeply depressed and all alone. And there is the kind that abuses children as soon as they have an opportunity.
For that second group, I plead that they should be locked up for life. For the first group, I just feel pity. Their life is very very difficult...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I HATE PEDOPHILES. THEY SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP IN A TREE BY THEIR COCKS AND CASTRATED WITH A DULL RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE- FEELING EVERY BIT OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND IT STILL WOULDN'T SATISFY ME.....

As far as I know there are 2 kind of pedophiles. All pedophiles have amorous feelings for minors. There is one big difference though: there is the kind of people that struggles with themself and will never have a relationship in their life and will die deeply depressed and all alone. And there is the kind that abuses children as soon as they have an opportunity.
For that second group, I plead that they should be locked up for life. For the first group, I just feel pity. Their life is very very difficult...

If all the evidence is there and they definitely abused a child, that’s it life inside with no parol, I say this cos every fucking time a nonce murders a child, they’ve normally done it before, even served time for it in the past, yet get let out to do it again and worse, as for any sympathy for them I ain’t got an ounce, the children should come first and be protected from them at all costs..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think you are right. But still, even if the urge is there, we can try our best to treat each other equally. Right?

As long as it works both ways, if your ok with me I’m normally ok with you. But don’t expect no going down on one knee, oh fuck no, it’s just a gesture , words and gestures mean fuck all.

Reactions: Q

TheHaze

Site Supporter
There was a time that the Muslin had more white slaves than white's had black slaves and the word nigger means thief and since most blacks steal well you get the picture and I don't see nothing wrong about sticking to your own kind and take a good look around at how many cross race people there are and the number is climbing every day!
I wonder in the future what they will call people who are tan skin,slant eye's,big lips,blond kinkie hair and a nose like a ape ?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a time that the Muslin had more white slaves than white's had black slaves and the word nigger means thief and since most blacks steal well you get the picture and I don't see nothing wrong about sticking to your own kind and take a good look around at how many cross race people there are and the number is climbing every day!
I wonder in the future what they will call people who are tan skin,slant eye's,big lips,blond kinkie hair and a nose like a ape ?

The second coming of the Neanderthal...

TheHaze

Site Supporter
PEDOPHILES - - - - Don't even get me going in that direction!

[/QUOTE]

The second coming of the Neanderthal...
[/QUOTE]

The secret of the sphinx - - - - -

Succubus

Site Supporter

The story I heard was that "Nigger" comes from "Negro", which comes from "Nothing". Refering to the black slaves as being "Nothing". Still "african american" doesn't sound right.... "Black person"? For me doesn't sound insulting... But a long long time, it was pretty common to refer to black people as "Negros" (Negers in Dutch). This was normal. Why should we care where a word comes from? It has its current meaning... Words are just words. I don't know the meaning you just mentioned. As far as I know niggers are black...

I know the numbers too, black people kill much more white people than the other way around. Generally spoken, black people kill more people than white people do. But does that make every black person bad? And every white person good? Or should we judge everyone by his/her own actions?

Lots of people have no clue that whites were slaves too! They just accept the claim of the black people that they "own" the right to be angry about slavery. So, next time someone bitches you about slavery, please tell them :-) I will do the same :-)

A man's character is not defined by the color of his skin....but by his own actions.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

If all the evidence is there and they definitely abused a child, that’s it life inside with no parol, I say this cos every fucking time a nonce murders a child, they’ve normally done it before, even served time for it in the past, yet get let out to do it again and worse, as for any sympathy for them I ain’t got an ounce, the children should come first and be protected from them at all costs..

Completely agree! For some crimes life in jail should really be "life in jail". Abusing a child is one of those crimes!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Interesting... the "negro's" from the past are now "african americans". The term becomes longer and longer and more and more politically correct... So I think in a few years it will be "americans who's ancesters lived in america before the white supressors took over ;-)"

Succubus

Site Supporter
Interesting... the "negro's" from the past are now "african americans". The term becomes longer and longer and more and more politically correct... So I think in a few years it will be "americans who's ancesters lived in america before the white supressors took over ;-)"

Not true. Native Americans and Africans are two different nationalities. Their (African Americans) ancestors were brought here on ships....they didn't "originate" here if you know what I mean. ;)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Which truth? Isn't truth in the eye of the beholder?

No. It isn't.

Does that frighten you? Does it make you feel just a bit insecure, the notion that we exist within a reality that has fixed, unfeeling processes that can't be negotiated with by applying wishful thinking or solipsistic human arrogance to them?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Which truth? Isn't truth in the eye of the beholder?

No. It isn't.

Does that frighten you? Does it make you feel just a bit insecure, the notion that we exist within a reality that has fixed, unfeeling processes that can't be negotiated with by applying wishful thinking or solipsistic human arrogance to them?

There's something about you....your way with words....kinda turns me on.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
...because they can't let go of the past...

Thing is, for the ones out rioting, looting, and committing other crimes in the name of this "cause"... it isn't even their past. Young blacks today never lived through any of that shit, never in their lives had it done to them.

Slavery? Never happened to them; in fact, they're among the most personally affluent people on the planet, living as they do in technologically advanced western nations. Even a poor black American is better off than a poor person of any color in Africa.

Jim Crow? The ones young enough to be out terrorizing people and burning down cities never experienced that first-hand, either.

What they're pissed off about comes down to one simple thing:

When a nigger commits a crime and then takes that, "I don't give a fuuuuck!" entitlement shit to a cop, the cop overwhelms that with force, if need be. All this BLM shit is about is punishing society for having -- and enforcing -- rules against criminal activity.

Succubus

Site Supporter
...because they can't let go of the past...

Thing is, for the ones out rioting, looting, and committing other crimes in the name of this "cause"... it isn't even their past. Young blacks today never lived through any of that shit, never in their lives had it done to them.

Slavery? Never happened to them; in fact, they're among the most personally affluent people on the planet, living as they do in technologically advanced western nations. Even a poor black American is better off than a poor person of any color in Africa.

Jim Crow? The ones young enough to be out terrorizing people and burning down cities never experienced that first-hand, either.

What they're pissed off about comes down to one simple thing:

When a nigger commits a crime and then takes that, "I don't give a fuuuuck!" entitlement shit to a cop, the cop overwhelms that with force, if need be. All this BLM shit is about is punishing society for having -- and enforcing -- rules against criminal activity.

Exactly! What I meant was their possible ancestors being slaves. I know that no one today...in this generation was a slave. They want reprimand for something that never effected them directly. That's what I meant by that.... but it's true. They want to be able to do what they want and they use the system to get away with it. They try to blame it on racism.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Mmhmm. It's that "We wuz kangz!" horseshit, and now -- financed by an outside patron, and reinforced by white-guilt brainwashed useful idiot "allies" -- they're throwing a seismic fucking fit every time they get a reminder that they're not royalty.

That's the irony of this whole thing. See, you know they're not funding this nationwide temper tantrum themselves. Somebody else is; somebody is using them. So, in a sense, they are slaves... they just don't know or care whose, or what they're being used for.