Which lives matter?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
To say nothing of the fact that Islam still practices slavery today. Why aren't they saying one fucking word in opposition to that?

They just want a handout, plain and simple.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To say nothing of the fact that Islam still practices slavery today. Why aren't they saying one fucking word in opposition to that?

Agree, after 9/11 the world took attention off blacks and started on Muslims, so loads of blacks converted to Islam not wanting to be left out, I don’t think they even know about Islam and slavery, they can’t live without being oppressed or they might have to actually do something...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Everyone's life matters (unless you're a pedophile) or no "one" matters.......at all. Just my opinion. I do know that "most" black people I have met think their shit don't stink.....they call white folks racist when they're the ones being racist. They look for reprimand over some dumb ass bullshit. They want attention by rioting to prove a cause that makes no fucking sense (statistically). They want to be/feel superior because they can't let go of the past and it gives them a sense of "black power". They feel that if they all stand as "one" and unite that they are untouchable or invincible. What they don't realize is that when they became a part of BLM that they SEGREGATED THEMSELVES. BUNCHA DUMB ASSES IF YOU ASK ME.

This message by itself is racist also :-)
You talk about black people like they are all the same.... I think they are all different. And sure, some stick too much to the past. Don't they deserve it? Was it normal hat happened to them?

Your opinion about pediphiles is a bit drastic btw...

Nooooo sir. Go back and read my text again. I was referring to "most" black people...not "all"....and yes, I am a bit racist when it comes to my sexual preference. ;) I HATE PEDOPHILES. THEY SHOULD ALL BE STRUNG UP IN A TREE BY THEIR COCKS AND CASTRATED WITH A DULL RUSTED BUTTER KNIFE- FEELING EVERY BIT OF EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND IT STILL WOULDN'T SATISFY ME.....
Do you realise that there are also female pediphiles? They will not have a cock....

"Most" and "all" are the same regarding this, the group is too large and all you do is group people based on skin colour. There is no way to know if you are right, that is just racism :-)

Still... what happened in the past with slavery of the black was not something good. Don't you agree? Why should they not keep on nagging about it? White people did wrong then...

BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE WERE SLAVES, TOO AND WE DON'T BITCH ABOUT IT OR FEEL LIKE SOMEONE OWES US SOMETHING BECAUSE OUR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES. WE DON'T DEMAND THAT BLACK COPS STOP SHOOTING WHITE MEN WHEN WHITE MEN ARE IN THE FUCKING WRONG. BLACK COPS KILL MORE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE US THAN WHITE COPS DO! WHO CARES IF SOMEONE SAYS NIGGER TO A BLACK PERSON? THATS NOT RACIST! NIGGER MEANS IGNORANT! I CALL A WHITE PERSON A NIGGER! IDGAF. HELL, THEY SLUR "NIGGA" TO EACH OTHER ALL DAY LONG AND IT'S COOL BUT IF SOMEONE PUTS THE "ER" ON IT, IT'S RACIST???? ROFLMMFAO! HORSESHIT! IDGAF THAT THEIR ANCESTORS WERE SLAVES! MY ANCESTORS WERE SOME OF THE FIRST SLAVES IN THE UNITED STATES!!! IRISHMEN!!! SO I TELL ANYONE THAT FEELS LIKE BLM DESERVES REPRIMAND TO KISS MY ASS! NATIVE AMERICANS AREN'T EVEN ACTING LIKE THAT AND THEY WERE TREATED WORSE THAN BLACK SLAVES! FUCK ALL THE BLACK MOTHERFUCKERS THAT FEEL ENTITLED!!!!!!!!!!
The story I heard was that "Nigger" comes from "Negro", which comes from "Nothing". Refering to the black slaves as being "Nothing". Still "african american" doesn't sound right.... "Black person"? For me doesn't sound insulting... But a long long time, it was pretty common to refer to black people as "Negros" (Negers in Dutch). This was normal. Why should we care where a word comes from? It has its current meaning... Words are just words. I don't know the meaning you just mentioned. As far as I know niggers are black...

I know the numbers too, black people kill much more white people than the other way around. Generally spoken, black people kill more people than white people do. But does that make every black person bad? And every white person good? Or should we judge everyone by his/her own actions?

Lots of people have no clue that whites were slaves too! They just accept the claim of the black people that they "own" the right to be angry about slavery. So, next time someone bitches you about slavery, please tell them :-) I will do the same :-)

A man's character is not defined by the color of his skin....but by his own actions.

and his skin colour ;-)

Because if yo
I wonder in the future what they will call people who are tan skin,slant eye's,big lips,blond kinkie hair and a nose like a ape ?
Interesting... the "negro's" from the past are now "african americans". The term becomes longer and longer and more and more politically correct... So I think in a few years it will be "americans who's ancesters lived in america before the white supressors took over ;-)"

Not true. Native Americans and Africans are two different nationalities. Their (African Americans) ancestors were brought here on ships....they didn't "originate" here if you know what I mean. ;)

You're right, let me correct it to: "americans who's ancesters are brought to amirica by the white suppressors" ;-)

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Speaking the truth is not being racism !
Which truth? Isn't truth in the eye of the beholder?

No. It isn't.

Does that frighten you? Does it make you feel just a bit insecure, the notion that we exist within a reality that has fixed, unfeeling processes that can't be negotiated with by applying wishful thinking or solipsistic human arrogance to them?
Truth only exists within its context. Outside that context it can be totally different....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
They want compensation for what their ancestors went though, ok I want compensation for the spud famine, Bloody Sunday etc etc, we can all go there...
I'm Dutch... I am going to sue the German gouvernment for WWI & WWII. Oh and I think also the Italians (Romans) and French for them suppressing my ancesters :Hmmm:

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

What do you mean by Islam slavery? You mean the women?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Agree, after 9/11 the world took attention off blacks and started on Muslims, so loads of blacks converted to Islam not wanting to be left out, I don’t think they even know about Islam and slavery, they can’t live without being oppressed or they might have to actually do something...

Well... let me tell you a story that happened a few months ago in the Netherlands. Because thanks to George Floyd racism is also a "thing" here now.

A black woman was in a talkshow telling about what hapened to her: she was walkin in the park, minding her own business, when suddenly, out of the blue, a cop told her to get out of the park and some recaistic words were said to her by that cop and his colleagues.
Then, without a warning she was forced onto the ground by 3 police officers, just because she was black.
The police spokesman refused to respond in the talkshow and did not even show up. All that was communicated was that during an ongoing investigation they could not respond.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
No. It isn't.

Does that frighten you? Does it make you feel just a bit insecure, the notion that we exist within a reality that has fixed, unfeeling processes that can't be negotiated with by applying wishful thinking or solipsistic human arrogance to them?

There's something about you....your way with words....kinda turns me on.
@CaseyK and @Slappy Dyaboliko were sitting in a tree... K I S S I N G ;-)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Holliday

Banned
Banned
No it isn't.
In the eye of those with limited sight, the near sighted, there is what I hear called
..My Truth,
but
..there is but one Truth
to the clear sighted.
Regarding racism? Or do you mean in general?
..answering an earlier post of yours
and my answer applies to all
so no need to ask what it applies to.

Pardons - late entry to an evolving thread.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
No it isn't.
In the eye of those with limited sight, the near sighted, there is what I hear called
..My Truth,
but
..there is but one Truth
to the clear sighted.

No excuses needed :-)

I just don't understand, because I think that in some cases "the truth" does not exist. Although most people will think their truth is "the truth". Sometimes you have to be realistic and understand that you are only human and your vision of th world might not be 100% correct.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
No it isn't.
..My Truth,
but
..there is but one Truth
to the clear sighted.

No excuses needed :-)

I just don't understand, because I think that in some cases "the truth" does not exist. Although most people will think their truth is "the truth". Sometimes you have to be realistic and understand that you are only human and your vision of th world might not be 100% correct.
More or less what I was saying.
"My Truth" leads to conflict
The Truth leads to Unity.

KiNG$LEY♛

Super Dominate Male
I threw a quarter at bum today sitting at the intersection. Thought I made his day, but he's some smooth criminal and just stared at it. Didn't go over and picking it up. His pride was fucking with him. He wanted more. I just held up my newest GIRARD-PERREGAUX watch and just smiled at him as the light turned green.

Rich lives matter.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I threw a quarter at bum today sitting at the intersection. Thought I made his day, but he's some smooth criminal and just stared at it. Didn't go over and picking it up. His pride was fucking with him. He wanted more. I just held up my newest GIRARD-PERREGAUX watch and just smiled at him as the light turned green.

Rich lives matter.
351B.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I threw a quarter at bum today sitting at the intersection. Thought I made his day, but he's some smooth criminal and just stared at it. Didn't go over and picking it up. His pride was fucking with him..

[/QUOT

He didn't pick it up cause he knew that you needed it more and in fact threw a $1.00 bill on top of it and said
Gook.jpg