Which real american patriot with a backbone said this

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And meant it?

"I'd do it again," he said from the courthouse steps in downtown St. Louis, adding, "Any time the mob approaches me, I'll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that's what kept them from destroying my house and my family."

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
And meant it?

"I'd do it again," he said from the courthouse steps in downtown St. Louis, adding, "Any time the mob approaches me, I'll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that's what kept them from destroying my house and my family."
Brown people walk by white mans house, white man and wife pee pants and wildly wave guns around in the air, while the brown people walk on by in wide eyed wonder.

#bravewhiteman

Yo Stubby, Reverend Eugene wrote some Poems for you.

204164181_10158429672643450_6278850275733370840_n.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's 11:00am and already you want to swallow my kids?

you faggot

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And meant it?

Brown people walk by white mans house, white man and wife pee pants and wildly wave guns around in the air, while the brown people walk on by in wide eyed wonder.

#bravewhiteman

Notice this cunt leaves out the part where they broke down a gate to get in! Aidsman, always lying, always gay!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Notice this cunt leaves out the part where they broke down a gate to get in! Aidsman, always lying, always gay!!!
A a gate into a neighborhood ya scaredy cat

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

He'd be tickled pink if the mob came by his government subsidized dwelling. He'd come outside in his pink pump me shorts with his favorite 12" AR automatic dildo in hand like "Hi guise"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

He'd be tickled pink if the mob came by his government subsidized dwelling. He'd come outside in his pink pump me shorts with his favorite 12" AR automatic dildo in hand like "Hi guise"
Are you talking about Simone again?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

semen

oozing down your throat in fact

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Stay the fuck off private property faggit. Too bad some niggers didnt get mowed down!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Stay the fuck off private property faggit. Too bad some niggers didnt get mowed down!
admin would love a group of big black guys on his property tho.

He'd wanna take them swimming in his well. The faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If Kyle and Mark were in a slap fight against each other, who do you think would win?

#mishandlegunsforpeace

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Right. Because race should dictate how we respond to mobs approaching our house.

We should never defend ourselves against nonwhite people, right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Right. Because race should dictate how we respond to mobs approaching our house.

Do you shoot everybody that walks by your house? Or point guns at them, Yes or no?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Do you shoot everybody that walks by your house? Or point guns at them, Yes or no?

Of course not.

A mob of BLM "protesters" who have beaten and murdered innocent people and destroyed communities though?

Fuck yes I would.

Normal people taking a stroll? No.

A mob of savages? Yes.

I dont give two shits if "brown people" are involved. You guys work really hard to bring racism back.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If Kyle and Mark were in a slap fight against each other, who do you think would win?

#mishandlegunsforpeace
ok so basically you were having a pillow fight with your boyfriend, you started biting it and he fucked you senseless

got it. Keep your gay encounters to yourself homo

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

Of course not.

A mob of BLM "protesters" who have beaten and murdered innocent people and destroyed communities though?

Fuck yes I would.

Normal people taking a stroll? No.

A mob of savages? Yes.

I dont give two shits if "brown people" are involved. You guys work really hard to bring racism back.
Show me the video of this crowd of ordinary average Americans attacking the Mccloskey's home.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And meant it?

#bravewhiteman

good lord you're as dumb as a garden full of fertilizer

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

#mishandlegunsforpeace
ok so basically you were having a pillow fight with your boyfriend, you started biting it and he fucked you senseless

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

#mishandlegunsforpeace

are you talking about the last dude who nutted in your mouth again?