White Karen politics

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Figures when I reference their behavior they bust in having tantrums but its cool to slam me constantly when I'm not even reading them.

Who cares.....I'm not wrong. That's exactly how they are.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak and Murd

Can't ever stop can you? You pwnt bitch.
@Murdock we're always on her mind...but she doesn't read our posts. lmao

That's rich, you constantly drop snide remarks her way when she hasn't mentioned you.

Amazing isnt it? Anytime I peek this bitch is name calling me in threads because she doesnt like my stances and thinks "worthless whore" is an argument.

Such vile garbage. Yeah if observations about how she acts bother her so much....she could improve herself. Js. That requires self awareness though and we know it's always other peoples fault.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oak and Murd

That's rich, you constantly drop snide remarks her way when she hasn't mentioned you.

Amazing isnt it? Anytime I peek this bitch is name calling me in threads because she doesnt like my stances and thinks "worthless whore" is an argument.

Such vile garbage. Yeah if observations about how she acts bother her so much....she could improve herself. Js. That requires self awareness though and we know it's always other peoples fault.

Remember when she tried accusing me of being bitter and angry? LOL I bet she has the audacity to call other women fat too.

Self-awareness is an alien concept to her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak and Murd

Worthless whore is not an argument. It's your reality.