White Karen politics

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy absolutely NAILED white female leftists.

I made this SAME point in the gender legislation issue. They just want to LOOK open minded....they dont genuinely care about anything except themselves. Joy....mad that war messed up her vaca. She literally said this like its normal.

They show constantly how little they genuinely care about other human beings. Just like a few of the female leftists HERE that I slammed on ignore becaus they are unbearably vile and any discussion with them is wasted time. Total narcissism.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ummm, that's a Jewess, Dove. LOL.

Oak and Murd are not jews and they have the same mentality.

They dont genuinely care about anyone but they want to look like they are these open minded, accepting people who are civil rights activists unlike all the "right wing bigots".

They need to stay stuck into that mainstream popular narrative and they live in that bubble.

You know.....they are gonna stick it to the man by supporting the man and fight patriarchy by supporting legislation that removes rights other women fought hard for. Ignoring rape and abuse of women so they can validate the feels of men. Passionate defense of mens ability to dump women in abortion clinic parking lots. They are supporting turning women into actual handmaids.

When you watch what they actually say and look closely at what they support.....theyll say completely self centered shit just like Joy did. People like this always expose themselves.

They claim to be accepting and caring and superior to their opposition. And open minded. They constantly prove and demonstrate they are the LEAST caring, most closed minded and dogmatic people in the country and their inability to feel empathy towards other humans, to understand a diversity in thought, and how they project and rely on hatefulness is a big part of why civil discourse is dead.

They adopt the views they feel show them as a certain kind of person. They dont actually possess any convictions or passions of their own and they dont genuinely care about others.

If they DID....they would know BLM is a violent grift based on lies and the gender legislation is seriously harming women and girls. They would correctly understand the positions of other people. Instead they talk AT people and try to bully those who disagree with them. It's not care. Its narcissism. They like control and pushing others down to elevate themselves. They never take responsibility either, when you point it out they immediately turn it on you.

It's always satisfying when these sorts are just talking and they say something like Joy said and show off their true selves so casually. They all have the worst Main Character syndrome and they are always the NPC. Just repeating propaganda and insulting people outside the cult.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bring on the Armageddon....

The Karen's will really have something to crow about.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bring on the Armageddon....

The Karen's will really have something to crow about.

FB-IMG-1646003422385.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can you imagine the complaining Oak and Locustbug would do?

Lulz....

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lulz....

And theyll blame "teh right".

All that howling about Trump starting WW3. Now that their establishment pricks are actually doing exactly that.... they are calling everyone who doesnt want nuclear war "putanists".

We live in psychoville.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
"Like AHMAHHHGAWWWD!@!!$! there is like totally no Camembert cheese left at the supermarkets! The supermarkets are like not even there! This is affecting my nutrition!&!!×! Like what I am supposed to put on my bagel crisps???#!! Cheese Whiz and cockroaches?????!!!@!!

Arghhhhh!! This is all Republicans fault!"

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Like AHMAHHHGAWWWD!@!!$! there is like totally no Camembert cheese left at the supermarkets! The supermarkets are like not even there! This is affecting my nutrition!&!!×! Like what I am supposed to put on my bagel crisps???#!! Cheese Whiz and cockroaches?????!!!@!!

Pretty hilarious how miserable and fucked they'd be in the world they want built.

They always blame Republicans for the results of THEIR votes.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Pretty hilarious how miserable and fucked they'd be in the world they want built.

These cows couldn't even find clean drinking water if it didn't come out of a bottle or jug...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

These cows couldn't even find clean drinking water if it didn't come out of a bottle or jug...

They wouldnt be able to defend themselves or survive long.

I'm completely sure they think they would be able to based on apocalyptic movies they have seen.

Lulz.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

They wouldnt be able to defend themselves or survive long.

I'm completely sure they think they would be able to based on apocalyptic movies they have seen.

Lulz.

Or old Westerns where they whip up a pot of dried beans, unrefrigerated bacon, a loaf of sourdough, while getting on their bellies to drink from slow moving lowland rivers.... :LOL3:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I made this SAME point in the gender legislation issue. They just want to LOOK open minded....they dont genuinely care about anything except themselves. Joy....mad that war messed up her vaca. She literally said this like its normal.

They show constantly how little they genuinely care about other human beings. Just like a few of the female leftists HERE that I slammed on ignore becaus they are unbearably vile and any discussion with them is wasted time. Total narcissism.

Joy Behar looks just like Sally Jesse Raphael (sp?)

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joy Behar looks just like Sally Jesse Raphael (sp?)

Holy shit that's IT! That has been bothering me for a year! :LOL3:

I knew she looked like someone and I couldnt place it. THANK you, Cas! Lol!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why is that pedophile seadusky allowed to come and pollute threads with his horrid breath ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lulz....

And theyll blame "teh right".

All that howling about Trump starting WW3. Now that their establishment pricks are actually doing exactly that.... they are calling everyone who doesnt want nuclear war "putanists".

We live in psychoville.

Link one time I've posted that Trump was starting WW3, lying cunt.