Are you white and pride?

• No, I am a sissy and we need to pay réparations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's interesting how leftists see no problem with mocking poor white people, yet would never dream of doing the same to poor black folks.
Scouse you hate Jews, theyre white. So is it OK for Nazis to hate Blacks?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Scouse you hate Jews, theyre white. So is it OK for Nazis to hate Blacks?
Jews aren’t white you fucking idiot…they’re Middle Eastern!
Twat waffle!

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
“Oi you spammy old masturbater @Seamajor, listen to my prodigal son, the enigmatic Mr Breakfall. I had a Middle Eastern countenance and complexion because…wait for it…I came from Nazareth in modern Northern Israel you halfwit. I was never a white man as western culture depicted me, but rather had an olive complexion, much like Breakfall’s wonderful tan. Now wake the flowers up!”

images

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
“Oi you spammy old masturbater @Seamajor, listen to my prodigal son, the enigmatic Mr Breakfall. I had a Middle Eastern countenance and complexion because…wait for it…I came from Nazareth in modern Northern Israel you halfwit. I was never a white man as western culture depicted me, but rather had an olive complexion, much like Breakfall’s wonderful tan. Now wake the flowers up!”

images

That looks like a younger X lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A white woman using the 'n-word' in front of a black man is now as heinous a crime as a black man murdering a white woman.

1316ac4475f6d905.jpg

7648e964743a4e51.jpg

Herman

Factory Bastard
You and Scouse think White pride goes no further than skin colour. It is about a superior culture, and society. It is about a superior way of thinking. We have lost all of that.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You and Scouse think White pride goes no further than skin colour. It is about a superior culture, and society. It is about a superior way of thinking. We have lost all of that.

You’re white, what happened ?