Site Supporter
white-people-everywhere-knger9.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We should also stop greetings in this ghetto form!

How do you greet your peers, gentlemen?

young-boy-football.gif

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Are they giving the hand slang of faggit fuckin'? They about to do the anal sex aint they!?
I was a victim back at the younger days acting sometimes wiggerish!!! But my inner true bloodlines said to stop this. So I greeted everybody with a white corporate handshake . Thats it!
How do you greet your peers?
Many hug them in a ghetto way. That is too black for me. I am WHITE!

And remember: If it’s not white, …

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember the NAZI movie with Edward Norton and the Terminator guy???? American History X???

I suddenly see it in a different way. I loved the movie in 1999! But it was all brainwash!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I don't think my thoughts on this matter need to be repeated...

But fuck it;

Every last kike should be removed from positions of power and authority within society, when they inevitably resist, they should be put them down like the subversive, cancerous, nation wrecking vermin they are.

Juden RAUS

14/88/110

White Pride World Wide

Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg

Sieg Heil

yes.jpg

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Kanye West is the Kardashian’s latest victim. He suffers from bipolar disorder and did not stop working and producing during their entire relationship. He was pushed even harder when he started showing signs of burnout…. and Kim walked out on their marriage after he had a very public manic episode. What type of wife with 4 children does that?

This fashion statement was TONE DEF at best. His career is over. Mark my words.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Kanye West is the Kardashian’s latest victim. He suffers from bipolar disorder and did not stop working and producing during their entire relationship. He was pushed even harder when he started showing signs of burnout…. and Kim walked out on their marriage after he had a very public manic episode. What type of wife with 4 children does that?

What if he runs as VP with Trump :GiggleBitch:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was a victim back at the younger days acting sometimes wiggerish!!! But my inner true bloodlines said to stop this. So I greeted everybody with a white corporate handshake . Thats it!
How do you greet your peers?
Many hug them in a ghetto way. That is too black for me. I am WHITE!

And remember: If it’s not white, …

Same here man, I was a wigger as a teen. I grew up in Section 8 housing around a lot of blacks. I grew out of it though.

I liked Hip Hop, but not this latest rap much.

My greeting depends on who I approach. A stranger... either a fist bump or hand shake. A good friend... a hand shake along with a half hug with the other arm. REAL good friend, full on hugz lol. I'd squeeze the pressies outta you Uncle lol.

...... it aint right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Kanye, Herschel Walker, and that type seek white validation. They will step on whomever and say whatever to get it, especially if it fills their wallet.

Nothing a white supremacist likes more than a minority dissing another minority...it validates their belief system.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I must say, in this day and age, it is refreshing to see:
WHITE LIVES MATTER.

It seems so pure and cleansing.

The BLACK LIVES MATTER rallies really fucked it up for the black communities, particularly when the white fucking Karens poked their mindless hormonal angst into the mix. A load of taint…like the patch of smelly skin between the back of one’s ballz and arsehole. Lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey…both those parents eyes are blue. The kids are supposed to have blue eyes as well?

I have these beautiful green eyes. If I smoke a joint they go blew!
:PuffPuffPass:

Interesting.

My eyes are kinda brown, but will go green, or even a lil blue, depending on my mood. According to my ex.