It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
1659586595220807.jpg

389-1000.jpg

9cbb2951-73d0-4a1a-8f04-cd94c132e07a.jpg

1661899231606654.png

a31e6b24d828565afc417f47b59f00fc.jpg

SSS
- Stay away from white women, retards, or that black powah shit might become true some day.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Kanye West dares to criticise der juden...

"After sitting with Jared I was like wow these guys might have really been holding Trump back and being very much a handler. They loved to just look at me or look at Trump like we’re so crazy and that they’re the businessmen. So when I think about all these things, that Jared somehow doesn’t get enough credit for his ‘work’ and what is his work, in Israel? You know, where he made these peace treaties? I just think it was to make money. Is that too heavy handed to put on this platform?

>And I just think that’s what they’re about is making money. I don’t think they have the ability to make anything on their own, I think they’re born into money. And for me as a maverick and a talent and a person that has been kicked and lost everything, said to have lost my mind, to becoming a multi billionaire– as a person that has really built something from nothing, when I sit across the table from a Josh Kushner and he just feels so entitled to that idea and this person has never brought anything of value other than so called being a good venture capitalist, I have a major issue with that. And it makes me feel like they weren’t serving my boy Trump the way we could have, you know because Trump wanted nothing but the best for this country."

Whoa based nigga calling out the jews.... He's too well known for them to just shoah the guy like they would normally do in this situation and they can't go down the usual route of calling him a Nazi White Supremacist for obvious reasons....

Quite the dilemma for globohomo!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Kanye, Herschel Walker, and that type seek white validation. They will step on whomever and say whatever to get it, especially if it fills their wallet.

Nothing a white supremacist likes more than a minority dissing another minority...it validates their belief system.

So why is making the statement "White lives matter" unacceptable, while at the same time proclaiming that "black lives matter" is supposedly the most noble gesture ever?

You've been KIKED hard and don't even realise it.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
1659586595220807.jpg

389-1000.jpg

9cbb2951-73d0-4a1a-8f04-cd94c132e07a.jpg

1661899231606654.png

a31e6b24d828565afc417f47b59f00fc.jpg

SSS
- Stay away from white women, retards, or that black powah shit might become true some day.
Are you aware that you post pics of a hebe forum??? She is 17 here. Sure, she looks legal. But posting pics from 8chan is just not wright you motherfucker.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

"After sitting with Jared I was like wow these guys might have really been holding Trump back and being very much a handler. They loved to just look at me or look at Trump like we’re so crazy and that they’re the businessmen. So when I think about all these things, that Jared somehow doesn’t get enough credit for his ‘work’ and what is his work, in Israel? You know, where he made these peace treaties? I just think it was to make money. Is that too heavy handed to put on this platform?

>And I just think that’s what they’re about is making money. I don’t think they have the ability to make anything on their own, I think they’re born into money. And for me as a maverick and a talent and a person that has been kicked and lost everything, said to have lost my mind, to becoming a multi billionaire– as a person that has really built something from nothing, when I sit across the table from a Josh Kushner and he just feels so entitled to that idea and this person has never brought anything of value other than so called being a good venture capitalist, I have a major issue with that. And it makes me feel like they weren’t serving my boy Trump the way we could have, you know because Trump wanted nothing but the best for this country."

Whoa based nigga calling out the jews.... He's too well known for them to just shoah the guy like they would normally do in this situation and they can't go down the usual route of calling him a Nazi White Supremacist for obvious reasons....

I wanted to post the interview.

Aryan you are for life again !!!
Tucker Carlson the hardliner. We need TRUMP soon!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@whom it may concern!

Are you WHITE and PROUD????

Then say it here!!!

Here is sexy @RAVEN Interviewing me yesterday:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Here, I am entering the BF arena and talk with site owner @Aryan in his POWER SUIT!

No One

Factory Bastard

That's why they are calling him crazy. But goddamn if that wasn't the most based thing I have ever seen on regular tv.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Same here man, I was a wigger as a teen. I grew up in Section 8 housing around a lot of blacks. I grew out of it though.

I liked Hip Hop, but not this latest rap much.

My greeting depends on who I approach. A stranger... either a fist bump or hand shake. A good friend... a hand shake along with a half hug with the other arm. REAL good friend, full on hugz lol. I'd squeeze the pressies outta you Uncle lol.

...... it aint right.
MEEWS4G_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Cool!

I just watched that movie The Northman, you know the movie they said represented White Supremacy lol. Anyway, DAMN good movie!!!

Remember when Sesame Street first aired it represented negroids as living in ghettos with old tore clothes and played on the "Monkey Bars" then they had Gordon move onto Sesame Street and own the corner store.. :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The only rap I can listen to without desperately searching for an exit...

Well, if thats what you like, thats what you like lol. I gave it a listen, as I do all songs.

The exit is always Stage Right btw.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Remember when Sesame Street first aired it represented negroids as living in ghettos with old tore clothes and played on the "Monkey Bars" then they had Gordon move onto Sesame Street and own the corner store.. :LOL3:

lol, I remember!!!!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Well, if thats what you like, thats what you like lol. I gave it a listen, as I do all songs.

I like a few songs by that band.
I couldn't even name another rap song by another artist just off the top of my head.

For everyday listening give me anything from PRIMUS to Bauhaus to DeadCanDance.
If it was produced in the 1980s-1990s so much the better.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Yup went WOKE long time ago, remember in Africa Bert died from AIDS.. last Muppet before the woke ones IMO was forgetful Jones then they just went downhill doesn't help Jim Henson was an AIDS filled WOKE FAGGOT now just a pile of dirty AIDS bones

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So why is making the statement "White lives matter" unacceptable, while at the same time proclaiming that "black lives matter" is supposedly the most noble gesture ever?

You've been KIKED hard and don't even realise it.

Because it's a direct attempt at deflecting from the reality that black lives in America are considered and treated as less valuable than white lives...

It's not that white people don't matter, it's that white people don't have the same socio-economic levels of poverty, incarceration, lower educated populations, etc. All of that is deliberate in terms of long term policy.

You don't want to understand because you are a rabid racist.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Because it's a direct attempt at deflecting from the reality that black lives in America are considered and treated as less valuable than white lives...

It's not that white people don't matter, it's that white people don't have the same socio-economic levels of poverty, incarceration, lower educated populations, etc. All of that is deliberate in terms of long term policy.

You don't want to understand because you are a rabid racist.
What a gobshyte!!! Are you serious???

YOU and your chosen NIKKAZ are the real racist! Special treatment and sometimes wishing for equality! You utter scum!!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Kanye, Herschel Walker, and that type seek white validation. They will step on whomever and say whatever to get it, especially if it fills their wallet.

Nothing a white supremacist likes more than a minority dissing another minority...it validates their belief system.

He did it to get the white money, that much is clearly obvious. It’s the only thing he cares about and I’ve always considered him a sell out for it since his first hit through the wire was about a near death experience. Personally, I think it’s exploitative piggy-backing on the originally positive movement in such a toxic political climate.

Bottom line…. he is a sellout Uncle Tom. Fuck him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Perhaps because they are less valuable? Niggers are the scourge of your country.

Lets be brutally honest here, what contributions have they made to modern society of any value or merit?

Committing crime and violence is ingrained in their DNA. Every black majority country on the planet is an absolute hellhole.

Let me guess, that's somehow the fault of whitey too?

They have the lowest IQ levels of all races and have proven time and again that in large numbers they're incapable of functioning in a civilised environment.

Pic relevant;

cortx.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are you aware that you post pics of a hebe forum??? She is 17 here. Sure, she looks legal. But posting pics from 8chan is just not wright you motherfucker.
Regardless of whether she is barely legal…she’s still a child. SSS looks to be a bloke well into his fifties. SSS is a latent Rock Spider!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

PLUS Kanyes a fucking dimwit LOL