Who are you here for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People suck Dove. Now you're gonna get were they used new from the ghetto lmfao

I'll be having a convo with people and this guy starts humping my posts bitching about how boring I am. Too many words.

Now I generate drama. Because I talked about appliances in the shout box.

He has been whining about my posts for nearly 2 years now. He will straight up ignore other posters that he "likes" and focus solely on mine.

He is one of those control freaks who expects every poster on the forum to cater to just his preferences.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'll be having a convo with people and this guy starts humping my posts bitching about how boring I am. Too many words.

Now I generate drama. Because I talked about appliances in the shout box.

He has been whining about my posts for nearly 2 years now. He will straight up ignore other posters that he "likes" and focus solely on mine.

He is one of those control freaks who expects every poster on the forum to cater to just his preferences.
No, it just so happens you suck LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, you droned on and on, incessantly

I had a conversation with CW that you butted into and now you are complaining it was "drama".

You'd feel less drama if you simply ignored content you didn't like or find interesting. Other people don't care if you are bored with their convo.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You just proved my point.

Several people think you suck. And you do. Yet we aren't following your posts and crying about it like you do.

Go figure.
And you mine AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Stop it LOL

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Unfortunately his preferences are limited to calling everyone gay and boring.
Repeatedly.
Always.

Why he thinks anyone else would even *want* to be that repetitious and predictable is beyond me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Repeatedly.
Always.

Why he thinks anyone else would even *want* to be that repetitious and predictable is beyond me.
Oi, boring fahggot
Speed that shit up LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Repeatedly.
Always.

Yep, exactly.

He has been posting the same shit at me about how im boring for two years.

Now I'm drama LOL

Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Boring and dramatic meh, you never received the attention you required as a yute I get it

That explains why you disrupt convos people are having to whine and being bored and call people gay.

It's not any of us. It's YOU. YOU are boring as fuck. That's why you are always the bored on repeating yourself.

You're welcome

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That explains why you disrupt convos people are having to whine and being bored and call people gay.

It's not any of us. It's YOU. YOU are boring as fuck. That's why you are always the bored on repeating yourself.

You're welcome
So

So

Boring

Please stop

Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
*sigh*

X, you see an attractive woman on the forums who isn't shy.

Of course you start assuming I'm an insecure attention whore. That's what ALL simple minded think. And just like you will....they lost their every loving shit trying to make me respond the way they imagine an attractive attention whore would respond.

And by the way? Absolutely NO ONE believes you think I'm boring. No one. Not me. Not anyone reading.

And that would be because you throw all your attention at me. You don't even have material .....you just hump my posts with the SAME thing.

Let me help you out. I've been on troll boards since about 2006. The posters you see interacting with me? Well we all go WAY back. We all mostly talk off the boards and on the boards.

And it's disgustingly rude and desperate of you to disrupt exchanges I am having with people I know who know me who I know want me to post here and "bore" the posters like you.

Yes, everyone heard you. X wants people to know you think Dovey sucks and is boring. You've literally spammed this mind numbing garbage for two years. Are you hoping today is the day someone agrees with you?

Do everyone a favor and trust that you have been heard. We know. It's just that....no one actually cares because you are repetitive and a shitty poster yourself.

It wasn't for me right now? You would have nothing to add at all. Be grateful that I feel charitable today and actually gave you a bit of a platform to air your grievances. Otherwise no one would even be bothering to keep you engaged.

Ever notice people just kinda scroll past you?

Is this why you whine and cry that I suck and am boring? Because people naturally are more drawn to my posts than they are yours?

Lmao I bet you and the other really sensitive dude feel that when I talked about how we bought new appliances, I was sharing my whole entire life on the forum again, am I right? Bahahahah!!

That's why you brought it up and called it "drama" isn't it? LoL

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I met him in 1994. When I was 14 and he was 17. His best friend was my best friends boyfriend they decided to set us up.

I was terrified so I acted like an asshole. He was a quite type...a bit shy. Very tall. He is 6'7....I'm 5'1 lol. He had longer curly hair. Dorky glasses. A long dark blue winter coat that was torn at the pocket.

When he dropped us off at my friends house he flashed his incredible blue eyes at me...looked me right in the eyes and it really was like falling into an ocean. He said "bye" lol.

And i asked my friend to get his phone number so I could call him and apologize. So I called him to apologize. And we stayed on the phone all night. That was first of MANY all night convos.

He was my first love. My first lover. My best friend. My go to. The one who walks into the room and a weight lifts.

He has been in my life for 30 years.

When I talked about him on the forums I would call him my "brother".... mostly because I didn't think we would ever be more than best friends and my kids always called him Uncle. (They don't call him that anymore because...eeeeewww). I didn't know he ever wanted to be romantically involved with me again.

Turns out I was very wrong lol. I came here to stay for two weeks at his house....over a year ago. Still here lol.

We are both leos....and I am utterly and completely obsessed with this man.

You see @Lily, how easy it is target an unfiltered response from a willing protagonist whom you always know will over-share!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course she was, you are a rarity, you give away so much for so very little, and yet still demand respect for it.

See I disagree with all of that. I don't share too much at all and I also don't demand anything....including respect.

I think people project a lot.

If you don't wanna know, don't ask! He is my favorite topic ♡

Bevy

Factory Bastard
*sigh*

X, you see an attractive woman on the forums who isn't shy.

Of course you start assuming I'm an insecure attention whore. That's what ALL simple minded think. And just like you will....they lost their every loving shit trying to make me respond the way they imagine an attractive attention whore would respond.

And by the way? Absolutely NO ONE believes you think I'm boring. No one. Not me. Not anyone reading.

And that would be because you throw all your attention at me. You don't even have material .....you just hump my posts with the SAME thing.

Let me help you out. I've been on troll boards since about 2006. The posters you see interacting with me? Well we all go WAY back. We all mostly talk off the boards and on the boards.

And it's disgustingly rude and desperate of you to disrupt exchanges I am having with people I know who know me who I know want me to post here and "bore" the posters like you.

Yes, everyone heard you. X wants people to know you think Dovey sucks and is boring. You've literally spammed this mind numbing garbage for two years. Are you hoping today is the day someone agrees with you?

Do everyone a favor and trust that you have been heard. We know. It's just that....no one actually cares because you are repetitive and a shitty poster yourself.

It wasn't for me right now? You would have nothing to add at all. Be grateful that I feel charitable today and actually gave you a bit of a platform to air your grievances. Otherwise no one would even be bothering to keep you engaged.

Ever notice people just kinda scroll past you?

Is this why you whine and cry that I suck and am boring? Because people naturally are more drawn to my posts than they are yours?

Lmao I bet you and the other really sensitive dude feel that when I talked about how we bought new appliances, I was sharing my whole entire life on the forum again, am I right? Bahahahah!!

That's why you brought it up and called it "drama" isn't it? LoL
You definitely are boring, I can't even be bothered to finish this sentence for y

• LOL
Reactions: X

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Well. I'm not so boring that you didn't even start one at all.

Which is typically what I do when I see you posting.

It's your lucky day, Bev!
That doesn't even make sense, You're all junkied up again aren't you, oh dear. Sad face

Last edited: