Who are you here for?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s a sign of a serious disconnect to oneself. His inner child is desperate for unconditional love.

Rx: sunshine, a beach to ground and human interaction.

Or like @Aylana says...just touch the grass. I would add with bare feet.

I've been out almost every afternoon this week gardening. I have so many plants, tomato, squash, peppers, cucumber, basil, Italian oregano, chives...and so many ornamental flowers. It's been awesome.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A good judge of character...lmfao

A man that likes a fellow that gets so out of sorts he resorts to posting about innocent children and fellatio.

That my friends is a clear sign of mental dysfunction.

Wow, just wow.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Great patty melt the other day. Yummers.
The dive bar nearest me made an awesome Patty Melt, I'd had it 2 or 3 times, then I don't know what happened, must have lost the Patty Melt Chef, I got one and it wasn't rye bread just bottom shelf whole wheat bread, I was disappointed but just figured out of rye maybe....the next time it was still cheap whole wheat bread, and this time not even toasted let alone grilled....several months later looking online I saw they had dropped the patty melt off the menu.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
The dive bar nearest me made an awesome Patty Melt, I'd had it 2 or 3 times, then I don't know what happened, must have lost the Patty Melt Chef, I got one and it wasn't rye bread just bottom shelf whole wheat bread, I was disappointed but just figured out of rye maybe....the next time it was still cheap whole wheat bread, and this time not even toasted let alone grilled....several months later looking online I saw they had dropped the patty melt off the menu.
That is a war crime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think It's the cats. Don't get me wrong, I love my cats...but if you let them they'll recruit you to their tribe. You start to hiss at nothing really, just get all moody and bothered.

You really need other people or animals out to bring balance to cat energy in the home.

Nope nope gotta disagree.

Now everyone knows I love anything and everything that is both furry and not a human (expect bears.....fuck bears. I don't even feel like we even need those. They are horrifying. And I'm not keen on raccoons, either)

So of course I have a man and a daughter and a rabbit and a dog here as well as two gorgeous cats.

BUT I could very happily live with just cats. If I were going to be single, I would be doing the RV thing and just have my cats. That was plan. I was gonna get a divorce and live in an RV or a converted van or bus or a fucking Yurt. With cats. Lol.

Nothing wrong with being a cat man or cat lady!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nope nope gotta disagree.

Now everyone knows I love anything and everything that is both furry and not a human (expect bears.....fuck bears. I don't even feel like we even need those. They are horrifying. And I'm not keen on raccoons, either)

So of course I have a man and a daughter and a rabbit and a dog here as well as two gorgeous cats.

BUT I could very happily live with just cats. If I were going to be single, I would be doing the RV thing and just have my cats. That was plan. I was gonna get a divorce and live in an RV or a converted van or bus or a fucking Yurt. With cats. Lol.

Nothing wrong with being a cat man or cat lady!

Okay. We see things differently, nothing new here.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
IMA436O.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Wow, Vitty seems to be getting under the skin of some people here.

It is funny to see them trying to support each other. They are so self-conscious.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So who wants me to slap that little lib-tard Foxy,sorry Gayyity about?

I hear he's hurt some of your huge pussy holes lulz.
By all means do go on. But tbh Gayyity does a good job of slapping himself around, albeit inadvertently.