Who are you here for?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The BC Bastard Factory fan page is experiencing a content facial...with members swinging from the rafters like Quasimodo while discussing Murdy's bedroom and her SpongeBob plushie...Erica Mena posts another selfie of herself snorting two lines of Ozempic, and Gary takes it all off and yells...BEEP BEEP I am a dirty jeep as 40 window-lickers give him a tongue carwash.

Is this not entertaining?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
.... Gary takes it all off and yells...BEEP BEEP I am a dirty jeep as 40 window-lickers give him a tongue carwash.

That part IS!
BTsyLsn.png

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The BC Bastard Factory fan page is experiencing a content facial...with members swinging from the rafters like Quasimodo while discussing Murdy's bedroom and her SpongeBob plushie...Erica Mena posts another selfie of herself snorting two lines of Ozempic, and Gary takes it all off and yells...BEEP BEEP I am a dirty jeep as 40 window-lickers give him a tongue carwash.

Is he crying over there? For heaven's sake...embarrassing.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

His name is Bob :Happy5:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His name is Bob :Happy5:

Was that a Spongebob plushie?

The way she described your "mess", I was sure there were going to be filthy diapers, empty beer cans, stack of plates with decaying food and used condoms strewn about.

Oh dear, your bed was unmade and there was a plushie on the nightstand. Sinner!!!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Was that a Spongebob plushie?

The way she described your "mess", I was sure there were going to be filthy diapers, empty beer cans, stack of plates with decaying food and used condoms strewn about.

Oh dear, your bed was unmade and there was a plushie on the nightstand. Sinner!!!

It’s a minion from Build a Bear.

It was a Friday night and I had worked all week and was on the way to the club with my Gubby lulz

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No you Whiney windbag, I’m simply stating facts, you’re a slow bore, but over there at least you don’t compare to their brand of Tard LOL.

You don't "state" anything you repetitious pile of suck.

You're like a fucking cow chewing the same cud over and over.

"bore" <gulp> *vomit* {chew chew chew} "bore" <gulp>

...times infinity.

You should change your name to Bessie, or just Moo.
For clarity's sake, you know.

<laughs in bovine mockery>

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, I know that character. I've watched those movies with my grandson. Their giggles and minionspeak are adorable. Pretty entertaining to be sure.

I had the voice box installed in his foot so, when you press it, he speaks minion and asks for his banana ~ which I got the accessory too lol

I’m a total dork and hold him like a baby :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

...times infinity.

So ghay
You know that right, cows ??
anyways don’t trip on your skirt running over to the blue retards crying LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Now you're cribbing material from Slappy?
Come on, man! That's malarkey!
I mean... it's not even *good* material. Okay I get it; none of her material is good. So why copy anything from that muddled buffoon? Is it because as bad as her shit is it's still better than anything you could come up with on your own?

Dude, that's just fucking sad. Truly.

lulz

Ya know Gary, I thought your coughing, spitting, gasping, clearing your throat was kinda cute. Your whining bitching and crying to Stubby Brent, DD, and the rest of the circle jerk really is disappointing.

• Very Nice
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murdy has pretty eyes and a great smile. She's also fun and has a sense of humour.

Anyway, I thought @Dove had the most ginormous forehead EVAH! That's how the song used to go...

wDjWp34.jpg

It's crazy!

Because it's not big in real life but in pictures it's huge!

I did that thing where i put 4 fingers on my forehead and took pics just to prove it to myself lol

• Funny
Reactions: cw_

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...times infinity.

He actually whines about how boring everyone else is.

People who are always bored and complaining about boredom are the boring ones.

This stupid shit once responded to ALL my posts, always as soon as I posted them, about how boring they were and how miserable they made him.

I was like....okay? So don't read them. And he just kept right on whining.

So he is not just a repetitious pile of suck, but he also wants the entire forum to cater to just him and the kind of content he likes.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I'm here for my own entertainment.

Never have I been here to provide anyone entertainment, if it happens, it's gravy.

So, for someone like @Garraty_47, who doesn't like me and goes to pain to show it, you should consider your own outputs.

In the time I've known of you, you've only had one outstanding post, from my point of view. It was the bonk the police vocaroo. And it is excellent.

The rest of your posts have been mediocre at best. What I don't do is say anything about it, until today. But you want to talk shit, well, honey...there is a lot to to be desired regarding your old man "get off my lawn" attitude.

Did you ever think when you had that mohawk, that one day you'd grow into a dull and grumpy old guy? Did you think you'd be "cool" forever?

You're not.

As for myself, I never have been into performing for others. I'm not a monkey.
I'm here to help!