Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Still winning :D :Excited1:
5Tt3WbB.jpg

Rabobank is the one I came up with.

Whomever

not of sound mind
Swamp Duck posted an animated graphic of a cat monopolizing Dracula's coffin so that he was relegated to sleeping beside. It is consistent with my knowledge of the cat as it relates to the human; or in this case, been-human.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Swamp Duck posted an animated graphic of a cat monopolizing Dracula's coffin so that he was relegated to sleeping beside. It is consistent with my knowledge of the cat as it relates to the human; or in this case, been-human.
Righto...that was over on the other page. But I won’t be apologising in a bum-rush with your constant charm and delight ever since you graced us with your presence.

Whomever

not of sound mind
I have not solicited your apology. Humans are never sorry until they have lost what was given. I am not here to delight in advocating for your species. I have been commanded thus.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have not solicited your apology. Humans are never sorry until they have lost what was given. I am not here to delight in advocating for your species. I have been commanded thus.
If you used that kind of dialogue in business, you’d lose the deal. Anybody likes a ponce. Jargon is for the less astute of mind.

Whomever

not of sound mind
You can thank us upstairs for foreigners. At one point you all spoke alike and worked together toward getting upstairs, but we knocked down the sum of your efforts and made you diverse.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can thank us upstairs for foreigners. At one point you all spoke alike and worked together toward getting upstairs, but we knocked down the sum of your efforts and made you diverse.
What a load of bollocks, Babylon was a hub of trade and so many languages spoken, when King Nebuchadnezzar distroyed Solomon’s temple, he took all the skilled men from Jerusalem as slaves to build his ziggarate with a temple to his god on top, the story of Babel tower was wishful thinking on the slaves part, so they lied, and became Jews, cos that’s where they wrote the Old Testament, and included many ancient story’s from Babylon, like the flood and stuff like that, all them story’s was stolen, so stop talking shit you twat...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
What a load of bollocks, Babylon was a hub of trade and so many languages spoken, when King Nebuchadnezzar distroyed Solomon’s temple, he took all the skilled men from Jerusalem as slaves to build his ziggarate with a temple to his god on top, the story of Babel tower was wishful thinking on the slaves part, so they lied, and became Jews, cos that’s where they wrote the Old Testament, and included many ancient story’s from Babylon, like the flood and stuff like that, all them story’s was stolen, so stop talking shit you twat...
:rightON: