Who exactly posts here?

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Forgive me. I used to be an admin from RH (Reject Haven), which, when I was there, used to be an opposing forum/faction to this place back in the day. Clearly, we've put aside our differences, and no one really gives a shit now. I can tell you now, as an aging alcoholic, I don't remember most, if not any of you, so my question is this:

How long have you been around since Reject Haven/TBM(TheyBannedMe)'s time, which would have been roughly 10 years ago?

My time on the internet is roughly akin to the time a rock spends mid-air as it skips across a desolate lake.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
That's HEAVY !
1557515944732.png

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
What was the question- - - - - - -

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
No one remembers shit except those most involved with the drama at the time. I'd say most of the members that were here when TBM made it's first appearance are long gone. There are definitely some members here that were around during the years the RH existed but I don't think they ever noticed anything. Why bring any of this up?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
forums will never be the same again as they once were. i just drift all over the laughs and shit. try to make the best of it wherever i go.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
forums will never be the same again as they once were. i just drift all over the laughs and shit. try to make the best of it wherever i go.

Ditto-- - - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Forgive me. I used to be an admin from RH (Reject Haven), which, when I was there, used to be an opposing forum/faction to this place back in the day. Clearly, we've put aside our differences, and no one really gives a shit now. I can tell you now, as an aging alcoholic, I don't remember most, if not any of you, so my question is this:

How long have you been around since Reject Haven/TBM(TheyBannedMe)'s time, which would have been roughly 10 years ago?

My time on the internet is roughly akin to the time a rock spends mid-air as it skips across a desolate lake.

No one remembers shit except those most involved with the drama at the time. I'd say most of the members that were here when TBM made it's first appearance are long gone. There are definitely some members here that were around during the years the RH existed but I don't think they ever noticed anything. Why bring any of this up?

I was on Consumption Junction but didn't really post until Banned AllStars came to be. Heard of Bastard Factory because of forum raids. Also know of Iggy because she posted something on Banned AllStars bitching about how Bastard Factory, himself, sent her a Christmas card or some shit and Personal Information and harassing her … blah, blah, blah. A pic of the card and what was written on it but also a pic of the envolope with part of her address on it. LOL @ bitching about PI while providing PI. Forum Drama.

Not slagging you, Iggy, just something I remember from the past and hoping we'd never see each other at Walmart or Wendy's. LOL

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
When BF closed its doors several years ago I migrated to RH and another site full of castoffs. It wasn't the same, and frankly, by comparison neither is this one. But here I am.

I wish CK would post more....