Who is this wiser cunt?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Impressed and triggered enough to reply, you mean?

While you and Aryan are in the back pocket of my jeans, would you mind cleaning out the lint in there?
It's a message board, fuckhead

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
S'up Weez! Good to see you. Hope all is well.

Oh, and of course me, you and Biggie aren't flotsam, we're fucking jetsam.

jet·sam
/ˈjetsəm/

noun
  1. unwanted material or goods that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore, especially material that has been discarded to lighten the vessel.

For all his character defects, @Reggie_Essent's vocabulary is surprisingly good...always was. I'd love to see a knock-down, drag-out "discussion" between him and that other Scot, @Blandscape, with no run-ins allowed. But I'm not offering to promote it.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
For all his character defects, @Reggie_Essent's vocabulary is surprisingly good...always was. I'd love to see a knock-down, drag-out "discussion" between him and that other Scot, @Blandscape, with no run-ins allowed. But I'm not offering to promote it.

I agree. With the vocabulary thing, I mean.

I always enjoy reading the guy even though we agree on very little.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
S'up Weez! Good to see you. Hope all is well.

Oh, and of course me, you and Biggie aren't flotsam, we're fucking jetsam.

jet·sam
/ˈjetsəm/

noun
  1. unwanted material or goods that have been thrown overboard from a ship and washed ashore, especially material that has been discarded to lighten the vessel.

I've had several interesting conversations with Blabscape. Back at Her Grace's SG he'd go off on posting frenzies every first of the month when all his drug scripts were filled and paid for by the taxpayers of the UK who actually produce anything of value to be taxed.

I was even forced to admit that he was a Scot cousin one time when I was explaining to him why he was a cowardly pictish lowlander and not worthy of the Scot nomen, but his plucky wordplay won me over and I had to admit he was, indeed, a cousin ... a very distant cousin.

You see, there was once a time in the history of Scotland when every Scot had to make the choice to stand up or kneel down. My ancestors made the choice to stand up. Blandy's ancestors decided to kneel down like cowardly little cunts.