Who Wants to Hate the Rich?

H.C.Trouble

Factory Bastard
Craziest thing happened to me today and I don't want to tell anybody that I know personally. They'll want to borrow money.

I got a letter from a genealogist and one from a lawyer. Apparently one of my aunts died, intestate, in 2016. She had no husband, no kids and no living siblings. The last time I spoke with her was almost 50 years ago, at my grandfather's funeral. They only found me because I inherited my parents home when they died years ago and I decided to live here. My aunt had my father's name, address and postal code written down in her little book of contacts that old people used to keep.

She was a miser. One of those crazy people who had a lot of money in the bank, owned a small apartment building in Montreal, and still lived like a pauper in a one bedroom unit. This lady was so cheap the Queen used to rub her eyes when she opened her wallet.

I called this lawyer thinking this has got to be a scam. She just wanted to confirm my address so they could send me a cheque. She explained to me that it took six years to notify me because of the complications of dying without a will and the backlog of cases the government deals with from others who die intestate. So of course I google the fuck out of this lawyer, even after the call, and it turns out she is legit.

Turns out that I will get one third of my aunt's estate as one of her three remaining heirs. A couple of cousins, I don't even know, get a share. It's not a million dollars but it's a few hundred thousand bucks.

Anyways, fuck you poor people!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Craziest thing happened to me today and I don't want to tell anybody that I know personally. They'll want to borrow money.

I got a letter from a genealogist and one from a lawyer. Apparently one of my aunts died, intestate, in 2016. She had no husband, no kids and no living siblings. The last time I spoke with her was almost 50 years ago, at my grandfather's funeral. They only found me because I inherited my parents home when they died years ago and I decided to live here. My aunt had my father's name, address and postal code written down in her little book of contacts that old people used to keep.

She was a miser. One of those crazy people who had a lot of money in the bank, owned a small apartment building in Montreal, and still lived like a pauper in a one bedroom unit. This lady was so cheap the Queen used to rub her eyes when she opened her wallet.

I called this lawyer thinking this has got to be a scam. She just wanted to confirm my address so they could send me a cheque. She explained to me that it took six years to notify me because of the complications of dying without a will and the backlog of cases the government deals with from others who die intestate. So of course I google the fuck out of this lawyer, even after the call, and it turns out she is legit.

Turns out that I will get one third of my aunt's estate as one of her three remaining heirs. A couple of cousins, I don't even know, get a share. It's not a million dollars but it's a few hundred thousand bucks.

Hey, have I got a great investment for you!!!! Message me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what I hate most? When some low life animal that doesn't belong in this country in the first place goes bankrupt

ugh....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know what I hate most? When some low life animal that doesn't belong in this country in the first place goes bankrupt

ugh....

Jesus. Can you do anything other than hijack threads?
This is still meltdown right?

Btw, did you hear? You little spam bucket boi got exiled, cried like a bitch about it and left the site in a huff

what's with your soyboi ilk.. seriously

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good for you, man.