Who will Dems make VP after Biden steps down?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Everyone knows Biden is a mental potato in pwr.inent decline. That is painfully obvious to any honest observer. I doubt he even makes it much past the two year mark and certainly not past three as the Dems will want to give Cameltoe a chance to act like an incumbent before the 24 election. The big question is who we the Democrats install as V.P. after Biden is left to rot in the old folks home?

My guess? Hillary Clinton. Kamala is a dirty current I sider to her core but she knows no one likes her. Even she knows she polled at 0% during the last Dem primary. Thus she wants a big name and she will need big money connections thus she will cater to the corrupt Clinton machine. Dems are also inherently racist and sexist and they know they need the suburban white woman vote and what better way to appeal to feelings instead of facts than a two female ticket while they like and claim the half-Asian, one quarter white lady with a Jamaican father some how represents American black women and their experiences? This will automatically appeal to low information liberals thus it is exactly what I expect them to do.

What is your guess?

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
BTW for the record, I expect Biden to be put out to pasture on or slightly after Jan 21st, 2023. That way Dems ditch the old white puppet who can't speak and then they get to dream of 10 years of unfettered power using Kamala whom they know is corrupt and willing to give their donors and elites what ever they want as she always has.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I wanna see is him doing a header down the steps of AF1 ending with his atrophied brain spilling out through his lying mouth!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Bush never stepped down, and he literally didn't know what was going on for 8 years. Reagan had Alzheimer's and he stayed in office. And, well, look at Trump. I don't think Biden will step down unless he becomes physically incapacitated. I am praying Kamala doesn't become prez.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Reagan didnt have Alzheimers until after he left office. Here you have biden that is clearly mentally incapacitated and you people are all "nothing wrong here!" Trump? That dude is sharper mentally than people half his age!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Shes practically running things behind the scenes now and they can also play the race and woman cards with her

I can understand that though they will probably want at least a token white person on their ticket.
I don't think so since they can just guilt dumb white liberals into bending over for whatever they want them to bend over for

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOL! Reagan didnt have Alzheimers until after he left office. Here you have biden that is clearly mentally incapacitated and you people are all "nothing wrong here!" Trump? That dude is sharper mentally than people half his age!!!
Compare lotus wealth to Trump's

she's a ditz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bush never stepped down, and he literally didn't know what was going on for 8 years. Reagan had Alzheimer's and he stayed in office. And, well, look at Trump. I don't think Biden will step down unless he becomes physically incapacitated. I am praying Kamala doesn't become prez.

Biden is by far more mushed brained than Bush. And I still have my book of Bushisms.

Biden cant even complete his rambling sentences and he blathers some of the most creepy, shitty AND bizzare shit I've ever heard from a sitting president.

Does he know today if he is in Senate or the Presidency?

Its genuinely frightening, Lotus. We are gonna end up with Harris.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Biden is by far more mushed brained than Bush. And I still have my book of Bushisms.

Biden cant even complete his rambling sentences and he blathers some of the most creepy, shitty AND bizzare shit I've ever heard from a sitting president.

He likes icecream tho

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

There was nothing mentally wrong with either Bush. Reagan did show some mental decline late in his second term but he was not diagnosed with anything until years after leaving office. Biden came in as a potato.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He likes icecream tho

I hate Biden and oppose everything he has done during his "service".

But what's happening right now is elder abuse lol

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
BTW at the G7 summit Canadian PM Justin Trudeu said he expects Kamala to be President within a year as Biden is obviously mentally unfit. I expect Dems to just lock the potato up and hide him from cameras until Jan 21, 2023 so Kamala will get to finish the second half of the potato's term plus run twice more.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He likes icecream tho

He doesn't even have the first scooby what documents they are putting in front of him to sign

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
BTW at the G7 summit Canadian PM Justin Trudeu said he expects Kamala to be President within a year as Biden is obviously mentally unfit. I expect Dems to just lock the potato up and hide him from cameras until Jan 21, 2023 so Kamala will get to finish the second half of the potato's term plus run twice more.

why you think Gorilla Harris is being so quiet? She's just bidding her time until she's funneled on in to replace this quivering catatonic

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He likes icecream tho

He doesn't even have the first scooby what documents they are putting in front of him to sign

I know :(

20210618-155523.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He likes icecream tho

but hey, 83% of black americans think Trump might be racist according to people who hate trump so right there alone we're much better off

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He likes icecream tho

I know :(

20210618-155523.jpg
So true.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

He likes icecream tho

As Dove said, it really is nothing but elder abuse at this point. Dems are always immoral.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dear lord! I watched biden at the G7 Summit and the poor bastard looked like he forgot where the fuck he was a couple of times!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

There was nothing mentally wrong with either Bush. Reagan did show some mental decline late in his second term but he was not diagnosed with anything until years after leaving office. Biden came in as a potato.

Strong arguments! And what's your excuse for Trump?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dear lord! I watched biden at the G7 Summit and the poor bastard looked like he forgot where the fuck he was a couple of times!
lmao... the guy walked into the cafeteria looking for dinosaurs

what a fucking embarrassment

even that old witch from England is more aware of her surroundings and she's from fucking back when the pyramids were being built

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Trump is at least 100X smarter than you

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

You posted an advertisement with a computer generated voice. LMAO. Yeah, I believe that. "No corroboration" it says in your video.

The "journalist" they cite in the fake video is an alt-right activist and internet troll, according to Wikipedia. LMAO at your stellar source there!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He doesnt need one. Trumps brain isnt jello. Bidens IS.

This is where your partisanship is screwing your judgement. Trump was clearly NOT mentally impaired. .....regardless of what was said by the left.

Claiming so is dishonest partisan shit slinging. We would ask for examples.....you wouldnt be able to give one that wasnt manufactured.

Anyone can just watch Biden completelt blather like he is first stages of dementia.

Stop judging according to your bias.