Biden & Dems are still strangling domestic oil production.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
It boggles my melon how Smoking Joe Biden is able to inflate the price of Gas in both Durban SA and Mumbai IN, and everywhere in between, just by signing a couple oil drilling leases!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It boggles my melon how Smoking Joe Biden is able to inflate the price of Gas in both Durban SA and Mumbai IN, and everywhere in between, just by signing a couple oil drilling leases!
It didnt amaze you how Trump killed the whole fukin world with covid tho. PWN3D!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess they still don't understand that gas-powered cars are bound for the junk yard. That train can't be stopped. It already left the station far behind. Just like there are no more horse-drawn buggies on the highways, you know.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I guess they still don't understand that gas-powered cars are bound for the junk yard. That train can't be stopped. It already left the station far behind. Just like there are no more horse-drawn buggies on the highways, you know.
Actually, highways have Amish Buggies still.

The problem with electric cars, dipshit, is that there isnt adequate infrastructure, solar and wind are incapable of producing that much electricity, and nothing is being done to help people manage costs during this transition.

Another major problem is retards like you have no idea what is involved with producing and dealing with the waste from solar, wind, and lithium battery production.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That is because you are low I.Q.. How do you solve an oil shortage (mostly caused by sanctions and by the US reducing its domestic output due to government regulations)? Hint: It isn't by further restricting supply.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are going to be around for a very long time. Just like fossil fuels which will be used to power the electric car you couldn't afford if you wanted to.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ when cause and effect escapes the common idiot who spends all day sucking dick at the gloryhole

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Because... all the peepole in minority ghettos that you claim to care so much about have 65K just lying around to invest in a Tesla

Good thinking and logic there fuckhead

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^ when cause and effect escapes the common idiot who spends all day sucking dick at the gloryhole

It is really sad to see but he keeps reaffirming his low I.Q. status over and over every day.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because... all the peepole in minority ghettos that you claim to care so much about have 65K just lying around to invest in a Tesla

Good thinking and logic there fuckhead
Yep.....and Tesla dont take gas powered trade ins either.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas prices used to be at least 30% cheaper in the US than Canada. Now they are the same or higher.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise -- just thinking out loud here

But what if we did something really marvel?

I dunno -- like maybe, instead of throwing American money away on some assholes in Ukraine, allocate the 72 billion to subsiding the purchase of entry level Teslas for any AMERICAN citizen proving a tax paying history making under 50K a year?

I'm certain with such a bulk purchase and guaranteed payment we could secure the price and production of over 3 million ELECTRIC cars for struggling Americans

Does that option sound good to you cretinous communists or is military spending waste only bad when it involves defending ourselves?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How to properly read opinion pieces and how to verify claims boggles YOUR mind.

If it needs nuance and understanding policies.....well that's just too hard and boggling.

I'm gonna guess that anything you cannot twist into some weak attack on your politcal opposition boggles you and that's why you never have anything to say that isnt inspired by a corporate media headline.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
How to properly read opinion pieces and how to verify claims boggles YOUR mind.
if it's a healthy black cock protruding out of a hole in the wall at some seedy toilet it doesn't boggle his mind tho

That's a signal for him to open his mouth and enjoy

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When Trump was President, Gas was cheap and America was energy independent. Not that way now that dems run the show!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise -- just thinking out loud here

But what if we did something really marvel?

I dunno -- like maybe, instead of throwing American money away on some assholes in Ukraine, allocate the 72 billion to subsiding the purchase of entry level Teslas for any AMERICAN citizen proving a tax paying history making under 50K a year?

I'm certain with such a bulk purchase and guaranteed payment we could secure the price and production of over 3 million ELECTRIC cars for struggling Americans

Does that option sound good to you cretinous communists or is military spending waste only bad when it involves defending ourselves?
***Crickets****

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You know you guys may as well just get on with it and go full communist or just go ahead and start advocating the killing of all poor and working class people.

Literally everything you guys want harms the people you claim to be for and benefits the wealthy. Including communism.

You guys want eco policies that do not even help that do nothing but harm the poor and now everyone has to go get electric cars.

When this oil issue and all these shortages are the direct result of actions taken by a democrat government.

How about before we destroy more lives and put more burdens on workers and poor people.....we try another party?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know you guys may as well just get on with it and go full communist or just go ahead and start advocating the killing of all poor and working class people.

Literally everything you guys want harms the people you claim to be for and benefits the wealthy. Including communism.

You guys want eco policies that do not even help that do nothing but harm the poor and now everyone has to go get electric cars.

When this oil issue and all these shortages are the direct result of actions taken by a democrat government.

How about before we destroy more lives and put more burdens on workers and poor people.....we try another party?
Oh stap that

they just appointed a supreme court justice who goes lite on pedophiles and doesn't know what a woman is

but she's black tho

and that's all that matters

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Cant afford to feed your family this month or rapidly approaching homelessness?

Have no fear, just think about Jackson going really lite on some sex offender near you or ruling that men can wiggle their willies in girls bathrooms to their heart's content and you'll be just fine. Cause, you know, she has the same skin color you dooo

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gas prices used to be at least 30% cheaper in the US than Canada. Now they are the same or higher.

Biden stopped the pipeline and now claims the shortage he caused has nothing to do with him.