Oh lord I haven't wore contacts since my 20s. I wore regular glasses.
I just take them off for photos normally because its just way too hot. Its not fair to other people. When i throw my butt length thick hair in a messy bun, put my glasses on and run to the store in my sweat pants its just TOO much for average people. Its why I rarely go out.
Huh? You mean you look that good that men struggle to control their primal urges?
Just so you know what level of asshole I truly am, I used to passionately argue that ADHD isnt real. And everyone in my life thinks I have it. And they are correct. I DO have it.
So do I admit I was wrong? And own having it? Lord no! That would be the easy and normal thing to do!
This sounds familiar Dove, its like when I try to explain the JQ, you stubbornly ignore it and revert back to complaining about muslims, although to be fair your concerns about muzzies are perfectly valid.
Nope I just....hide it lol. And not very well. My kids literally work around it. They know they have to remind me of things constantly and they know WHEN to NOT try to tell me something they want me to remember. They know when im over stimulated. They see the glazed and distant look in my eyes and they just come back to it later.
They know I have it. I know I have it. But we must do this dance .....because im a massive dick.
Nah you're just a bit stubborn, same as most of us, just in this particular way.
The ONLY other person who knows is my man. He uses it as ammo too. He will say "im gonna tell your kids you have ADHD!" Lol.
I dont even know WHY im so stubborn about this. Im only making shit harder for MYSELF. My daughters know I was a dancer. And we have talked about that at length. I didnt tell them, they somehow figured that out.
Its nothing to be ashamed of. Like I've mentioned before, many females I've known over the years have done that particular job at one point or other. Several of my exes used to do it, (not while I was seeing them of course, I definitely wouldn;t have tolerated it haha) but if a female is desperate for cash and has her looks, I definitely understand why they do it. After all it beats the more extreme option...
I dont want to keep doing this though. Its like no matter how good my life is, or how pleased I am with it, I hit a ceiling and go flat and start struggling and having difficulty staying present. And I cant control it. I just mentally leave. My brain just spins and it drains all the life out of me and I have to PUSH through regular tasks.
Not sure, maybe your past drug habit has burnt out the pleasure receptors in your brain? I forget what they're called, but I've heard about this happening to some people. I think its more common with meth, but that wasn't your thing was it? Dunno, but hard drugs like opiates can definitely have long lasting detrimental effects... I'm sure this isn't news to you though. Pity the high feels so great isn't it ? Haha
If you saw the amount of coffee I consume on a daily basis youd be shocked. I can go through a pot of coffee and go to sleep. Sometimes I cant sleep at ALL even when im exhausted.
I hate coffee, its Red Bull for me if I need a boost in the morning. I struggle switching my brain off sometimes but my best mate who died recently (pretty sure I told you about this) gave me some super strong sleepers a while ago and they could knock out a gorilla Lol.
And yeah when ibwas a teenager I had a traumatic event that left me with PTSD. So i was placed in psych care for two years and ended up at the "naughty school" for bad kids lol.
That was horrific what happened to you and definitely explains why you focus on Islam so much. Get this, you presumably have heard about all the "migrant boats" which have been arriving here (boat wogs we call them), well, their rapey behaviour has become so bad that our retarded leftist Labour government has chosen not to round them up and deport them (because that would be le racist or something) and instead print a booklet explaining to them that rape and sexual assault against women is a big no no here.
I wish I was joking...