Why Are Badly Retarded Factory Troll Cons So Badly Retarded ?

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
In a recent study of deeply closeted inbred conservative homosexuals, many highly decorated geneticists ran away from their laboratories screaming in holy fuck!
Conservative men gathered in large groups, is at once hypnoticalllly ghey, but also an intense aerobics class.

for those at home watching, no intense jerk off sessions while watching this vid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did I stop by at a bad time? You two wimmens look locked and lubed and ready to fuck

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holliday is probably the most worthless poster here which says a lot given that never serious only shit posting admin. also posts here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So why not put all of his threads there? It is better than letting his garbage heap up in the politics subforum. Especially since not a single one of his threads have ever been for honest discussion.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So why not put all of his threads there? It is better than letting his garbage heap up in the politics subforum. Especially since not a single one of his threads have ever been for honest discussion.
Exzackery...he needs to take a trip to AssBox for fucking around in Politics I reckon!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In a recent study of deeply closeted inbred conservative homosexuals, many highly decorated geneticists ran away from their laboratories screaming in holy fuck!
Conservative men gathered in large groups, is at once hypnoticalllly ghey, but also an intense aerobics class.

for those at home watching, no intense jerk off sessions while watching this vid.

Wow.

Thoughts:

I wonder who is controlling the flow of traffic
The guys on the outside have to run really fast
What are they chanting?
Why is it all men? Do the women have an equivalent event?
After 20 minutes of that, you have to be both tired and ready to do something insane

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Wow.

Thoughts:

I wonder who is controlling the flow of traffic
The guys on the outside have to run really fast
What are they chanting?
Why is it all men? Do the women have an equivalent event?
After 20 minutes of that, you have to be both tired and ready to do something insane

Once again, men and wimmin are not the same, irreguardless of what the PC horseshit of the day dictates.
They are birth people NOT sperm donor people.