Why are people unhappy and wanting to leave?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
New mods are commonplace in forums, I asked to step down until the traffic picks up, dealing with melt and politics is a chore, especially when you have two conflicting sides and reports are flying in from both sides, you're never going to make the right decision so someone like Flynn is ideal to slap folk crossing the line in the sand, freeing up time for BF and Grimm to push the board forward... I was dubious about Lily tbh, she's very stuck in her ways and bias with her can be extreme especially in pol, but she now has a duty to clear it up without bias so we'll see and I wish her luck and encourage equality is opinions... Like myself, BF can fix any BS from mods and deal with it effectively and right any wrongs... Just chill folks and carry on, BF won't stand for fuckery, remember that... I'm rooting for yous @Flynn and @Lily :ThumbsUp1:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New mods are commonplace in forums, I asked to step down until the traffic picks up, dealing with melt and politics is a chore, especially when you have two conflicting sides and reports are flying in from both sides, you're never going to make the right decision do someone like Flynn is ideal to slap folk crossing the line in the sand, freeing up time for BF and Grimm to push the board forward... I was dubious about Lily tbh, she's very stuck in her ways and bias with her can be extreme especially in pol, but she now has a duty to clear it up without bias so we'll see and I wish her luck and encourage equality is opinions... Like myself, BF can fix any BS from mods and deal with it effectively and right any wrongs... Just chill folks and carry on, BF won't stand for fuckery, remember that... I'm rooting for yous @Flynn and @Lily :ThumbsUp1:
hiya, shamp

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
New mods are commonplace in forums, I asked to step down until the traffic picks up, dealing with melt and politics is a chore, especially when you have two conflicting sides and reports are flying in from both sides, you're never going to make the right decision do someone like Flynn is ideal to slap folk crossing the line in the sand, freeing up time for BF and Grimm to push the board forward... I was dubious about Lily tbh, she's very stuck in her ways and bias with her can be extreme especially in pol, but she now has a duty to clear it up without bias so we'll see and I wish her luck and encourage equality is opinions... Like myself, BF can fix any BS from mods and deal with it effectively and right any wrongs... Just chill folks and carry on, BF won't stand for fuckery, remember that... I'm rooting for yous @Flynn and @Lily :ThumbsUp1:
hiya, shamp
Hiya Jeanie boo :Happy5::ThumbsUp1:

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness, neither of them have caused any problems so far, not for me at least.

I think Lily ruffled some feathers in the politics section, but I've been swerving politics recently, I'm burned out with that shit.
Excellent choice.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
In all fairness, neither of them have caused any problems so far, not for me at least.

I think Lily ruffled some feathers in the politics section, but I've been swerving politics recently, I'm burned out with that shit.
Yeah mate, it's a subject that causes grief because people are steadfast in their views... I've been using Twitter on my phone at work etc, great to see many there are fed up with "diversity" and antiwhite stuff, refreshing to see plus all the football... Just super convenient on the go... When I come here it is for a session and I've just not got the time... I'll be back more often now, big project at work has ended so a lil normality is coming for me...

Hope you're well mein bruder!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah mate, it's a subject that causes grief because people are steadfast in their views... I've been using Twitter on my phone at work etc, great to see many there are fed up with "diversity" and antiwhite stuff, refreshing to see plus all the football... Just super convenient on the go... When I come here it is for a session and I've just not got the time... I'll be back more often now, big project at work has ended so a lil normality is coming for me...

Hope you're well mein bruder!

Mate, I couldn't watch the England vs Hungary game. Fucking EMBARRASSING with the kneeling and gay pride shit.

I'm glad they lost...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
New mods are commonplace in forums, I asked to step down until the traffic picks up, dealing with melt and politics is a chore, especially when you have two conflicting sides and reports are flying in from both sides, you're never going to make the right decision so someone like Flynn is ideal to slap folk crossing the line in the sand, freeing up time for BF and Grimm to push the board forward... I was dubious about Lily tbh, she's very stuck in her ways and bias with her can be extreme especially in pol, but she now has a duty to clear it up without bias so we'll see and I wish her luck and encourage equality is opinions... Like myself, BF can fix any BS from mods and deal with it effectively and right any wrongs... Just chill folks and carry on, BF won't stand for fuckery, remember that... I'm rooting for yous @Flynn and @Lily :ThumbsUp1:

Who left?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Who left?
Not sure, maybe Psycho Chink left, he seemed terribly overwrought yesterday.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Who left?
I've not been about, just passing on some knowledge I was told...

Something is eating at him and he's considering his options, that's all I can say, when he wants to talk he'll let everyone know... I know we all love drama but folks need t to remember he's one of us 100% but he needs to do what he wants to do, hr thinks of the forum and couldn't care less about bickering, for a long time slagging matches etc etc... I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .
Oh SHAAADAAAAP! you incorrigible kissup.
He wants a clean...forum? One where posts of animals and people shitting and giving head are common even on Shoutbox which is the first thing passersby see? Where you trying to be funny there? Ironic maybe?
He doesn't like Politics - no shit. One presumes that's why he's deliberately created circumstance which will/has lead to sufficient caos and discontent to serve as an excuse to close it down. He's quite transparent, and always too big a pussy to just do w/o making "decisions" appear not to be his doing, but unavoidable due to events etc outside his control. You know, I'd advise him as I would anyone else...
...You don't like the Politics board - don't fucking read in it.
. I mean, the fact is he's probably just too stupid to get politics, or recognize it's impact on every individual's life - most or all conservatives are.
.I gave him a series of very sound suggestions to control the dialogue in the board. I think he should put Flynn in charge, since he enjoys sticking his nose into things that are none of his business, and let him and/or her enforce the code, the primary being No Personal Attacks on the Mod - violators Assboxed immediately. If he wants to correct the situation he has the tools to do so w/o shutting Politics down.
.The main problem is that conservatives can not comport themselves in adult fashion what with their incessant ad hom attacks and bullshit juvenile conspiracy theories. That is also why I suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory Sub-Board, so all of that childish/troll shit can be properly iso'd.

..as for him having "thoughts" on the subject,
I think he means feelz.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .
He wants a clean...forum? One where posts of animals and people shitting and giving head are common even on Shoutbox which is the first thing passersby see? Where you trying to be funny there? Ironic maybe?
He doesn't like Politics - no shit. One presumes that's why he's deliberately created circumstance which will/has lead to sufficient caos and discontent to serve as an excuse to close it down. He's quite transparent, and always too big a pussy to just do w/o making "decisions" appear not to be his doing, but unavoidable due to events etc outside his control. You know, I'd advise him as I would anyone else...
. I mean, the fact is he's probably just too stupid to get politics, or recognize it's impact on every individual's life - most or all conservatives are.
.I gave him a series of very sound suggestions to control the dialogue in the board. I think he should put Flynn in charge, since he enjoys sticking his nose into things that are none of his business, and let him and/or her enforce the code, the primary being No Personal Attacks on the Mod - violators Assboxed immediately. If he wants to correct the situation he has the tools to do so w/o shutting Politics down.
.The main problem is that conservatives can not comport themselves in adult fashion what with their incessant ad hom attacks and bullshit juvenile conspiracy theories. That is also why I suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory Sub-Board, so all of that childish/troll shit can be properly iso'd.

I think he means feelz.
One wonders if it’s Politics that are disliked, or simply being wrong all the time?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think he means feelz.
I would have agreed with most of this Holliday, but the shit posting came from BOTH sides. Blaming one side doesn't help the situation :/

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Bwahaha, how much things can change in such a short space of time.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means feelz.
Oy you well-dressed midget, cut the crap out!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means feelz.

Don't you understand that they won't post here if adult behavior is required? It's their springboard for fighting. "Biggie" has said this time and again. Deport posts that it's the interpersonal drama that he lives for...

They're staying away now from politics simply because I am the moderator here. Do you think they'll actually cooperate?

Who are you going to have as your political foil is they take their balls and go home?

This is why he hates politics, it's not practiced with the maturity of the past. It is now a shit show a la Boerbert and MTG, that is who we have at this board. If you can think about it, you wouldn't blame it on the owner.

It's the posters that are the problem.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think he means feelz.

Is Holly of short stature?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means feelz.

I wish the crap was cut out. It's not Holliday that is a problem on this thread or at this forum.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think he means feelz.

Don't you understand that they won't post here if adult behavior is required? It's their springboard for fighting. "Biggie" has said this time and again. Deport posts that it's the interpersonal drama that he lives for...

They're staying away now from politics simply because I am the moderator here. Do you think they'll actually cooperate?

Who are you going to have as your political foil is they take their balls and go home?

This is why he hates politics, it's not practiced with the maturity of the past. It is now a shit show a la Boerbert and MTG, that is who we have at this board. If you can think about it, you wouldn't blame it on the owner.

you would need another 10 people to join BF who like to discuss politics "intelligently" to really make the politics board worth reading at this point. most politics boards are circle jerks anyway, people no longer "compromise" or engage in civil discourse at this point in American politics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he means feelz.

you would need another 10 people to join BF who like to discuss politics "intelligently" to really make the politics board worth reading at this point. most politics boards are circle jerks anyway, people no longer "compromise" or engage in civil discourse at this point in American politics.

You couldn't be more right. The actually elites keep us all fighting while they take the shirts off our backs.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Right, well I'm all in favor of eliminating them...
..or at least isolating them as outlined.

I am also suggesting a TeenTard sub-board for the exclusive use of the likes of Regan, Fashachinka, Cuntess, Duhv (if she still posts here), The Growler, Flynn when he she or it is not modding, and the like of thems who just HAVE TO talk ad nauseam about their teen angst and who said what about who, when and where etc.
..Sorry Regan, if ever you distinguish yourself as even remotely important I'll bother to fuck with your handle.

So, it's not that I don't get it - Oh I get it,
I just don't got the buttons to make it all happen. :Pissed5:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u shit all over this site in half your posts yet he tolerates u

hmm

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Right, well I'm all in favor of eliminating them...
..or at least isolating them as outlined.

I am also suggesting a TeenTard sub-board for the exclusive use of the likes of Regan, Fashachinka, Cuntess, Duhv (if she still posts here), The Growler, Flynn when he she or it is not modding, and the like of thems who just HAVE TO talk ad nauseam about their teen angst and who said what about who, when and where etc.
..Sorry Regan, if ever you distinguish yourself as even remotely important I'll bother to fuck with your handle.

So, it's not that I don't get it - Oh I get it,
I just don't got the buttons to make it all happen. :Pissed5:

I am not the owner. I see that part of the problem is that we don't all agree who the objectionable people are. I think the truly incorrigible are Bigly, Duhv, Lokmar, Blazor, and The Prowler...everyone else is okay, imo.

@Bastard Factory