Why are people unhappy and wanting to leave?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
not all, but i think some make speeches about their departure because without out it, returning would be too easy

so they need that extra barrier of humility if they return

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the truly incorrigible are Bigly, Duhv, Lokmar, Blazor, and The Prowler...everyone else is okay, imo.
...and FairyAnne.

..................You forgot FairyAnn.

Even he isn't as bad as them. If they're disciplined, we'll see people start to grow up, I hope.

the "community" has shrunk a lot since the Braw Hall days, if you had some morons shit posting up BH, the mods would tell you to fuck off and die because the shit posters would not be missed since BH had a lot more people posting during its peak, but now if 3 or 4 people announce they are leaving, that is like half the poster base in the "community".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's the posters that are the problem.
Right, well I'm all in favor of eliminating them...
..or at least isolating them as outlined.

I am also suggesting a TeenTard sub-board for the exclusive use of the likes of Regan, Fashachinka, Cuntess, Duhv (if she still posts here), The Growler, Flynn when he she or it is not modding, and the like of thems who just HAVE TO talk ad nauseam about their teen angst and who said what about who, when and where etc.
..Sorry Regan, if ever you distinguish yourself as even remotely important I'll bother to fuck with your handle.

So, it's not that I don't get it - Oh I get it,
I just don't got the buttons to make it all happen. :Pissed5:

I am not the owner. I see that part of the problem is that we don't all agree who the objectionable people are. I think the truly incorrigible are Bigly, Duhv, Lokmar, Blazor, and The Prowler...everyone else is okay, imo.

@Bastard Factory

All you want I a boring lefties echo chamber which will die from inactivity.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think the truly incorrigible are Bigly, Duhv, Lokmar, Blazor, and The Prowler...everyone else is okay, imo.
...and FairyAnne.

..................You forgot FairyAnn.

Even he isn't as bad as them. If they're disciplined, we'll see people start to grow up, I hope.

the "community" has shrunk a lot since the Braw Hall days, if you had some morons shit posting up BH, the mods would tell you to fuck off and die because the shit posters would not be missed since BH had a lot more people posting during its peak, but now if 3 or 4 people announce they are leaving, that is like half the poster base in the "community".

Just about every forum had more people back in the day. Most forum users are now mid 30's or up. All the younger people moved to various social media.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am also suggesting a TeenTard sub-board for the exclusive use of the likes of Regan, Fashachinka, Cuntess, Duhv (if she still posts here), The Growler, Flynn when he she or it is not modding, and the like of thems who just HAVE TO talk ad nauseam about their teen angst and who said what about who, when and where etc.
..Sorry Regan, if ever you distinguish yourself as even remotely important I'll bother to fuck with your handle.

I am not the owner. I see that part of the problem is that we don't all agree who the objectionable people are. I think the truly incorrigible are Bigly, Duhv, Lokmar, Blazor, and The Prowler...everyone else is okay, imo.

@Bastard Factory

All you want I a boring lefties echo chamber which will die from inactivity.

No, I want people that don't make shit up, like Lotus and I being racists, dumb motherfucker

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was all quoted. Your racism is there for everyone to see without making anything up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, you agreed with extremely racist shit so, yes, that does make you a racist. Especially when combined with your long history of posting abti-white racist shit.

If you don't like how that makes you look then change, but raging what change the fact you behaved in a racist manner.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, you agreed with extremely racist shit so, yes, that does make you a racist. Especially when combined with your long history of posting abti-white racist shit.

If you don't like how that makes you look then change, but raging what change the fact you behaved in a racist manner.

That's your opinion, just like your asshole, everyone has one.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Except it is there for all to see. It was quoted, remember?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was explicitly racist. Very little interpretation or opinion needed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Well, since you being nasty in here, I guess I can be too....

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Everyone on your list is a Righty.... bias much? You fucking CUNT!

Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your nasty posts are an indication of your pathetic life. You must be stuck in hell

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a matter of fact, don’t think anyone left. Even those with restrictions attached to their accounts. Lily is a good mod

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking

Oh no, you just proved me wrong! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .
Oh SHAAADAAAAP! you incorrigible kissup.
He wants a clean...forum? One where posts of animals and people shitting and giving head are common even on Shoutbox which is the first thing passersby see? Where you trying to be funny there? Ironic maybe?
He doesn't like Politics - no shit. One presumes that's why he's deliberately created circumstance which will/has lead to sufficient caos and discontent to serve as an excuse to close it down. He's quite transparent, and always too big a pussy to just do w/o making "decisions" appear not to be his doing, but unavoidable due to events etc outside his control. You know, I'd advise him as I would anyone else...
...You don't like the Politics board - don't fucking read in it.
. I mean, the fact is he's probably just too stupid to get politics, or recognize it's impact on every individual's life - most or all conservatives are.
.I gave him a series of very sound suggestions to control the dialogue in the board. I think he should put Flynn in charge, since he enjoys sticking his nose into things that are none of his business, and let him and/or her enforce the code, the primary being No Personal Attacks on the Mod - violators Assboxed immediately. If he wants to correct the situation he has the tools to do so w/o shutting Politics down.
.The main problem is that conservatives can not comport themselves in adult fashion what with their incessant ad hom attacks and bullshit juvenile conspiracy theories. That is also why I suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory Sub-Board, so all of that childish/troll shit can be properly iso'd.

..as for him having "thoughts" on the subject,
I think he means feelz.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I think the Conspiracy Theory sub is a great idea.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

FUCK YOU BITCH!

Cant
Understand
Normal
Thinking

I guess in your mind, mindless and illogical equals normal.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .
Oh SHAAADAAAAP! you incorrigible kissup.
He wants a clean...forum? One where posts of animals and people shitting and giving head are common even on Shoutbox which is the first thing passersby see? Where you trying to be funny there? Ironic maybe?
He doesn't like Politics - no shit. One presumes that's why he's deliberately created circumstance which will/has lead to sufficient caos and discontent to serve as an excuse to close it down. He's quite transparent, and always too big a pussy to just do w/o making "decisions" appear not to be his doing, but unavoidable due to events etc outside his control. You know, I'd advise him as I would anyone else...
...You don't like the Politics board - don't fucking read in it.
. I mean, the fact is he's probably just too stupid to get politics, or recognize it's impact on every individual's life - most or all conservatives are.
.I gave him a series of very sound suggestions to control the dialogue in the board. I think he should put Flynn in charge, since he enjoys sticking his nose into things that are none of his business, and let him and/or her enforce the code, the primary being No Personal Attacks on the Mod - violators Assboxed immediately. If he wants to correct the situation he has the tools to do so w/o shutting Politics down.
.The main problem is that conservatives can not comport themselves in adult fashion what with their incessant ad hom attacks and bullshit juvenile conspiracy theories. That is also why I suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory Sub-Board, so all of that childish/troll shit can be properly iso'd.

..as for him having "thoughts" on the subject,
I think he means feelz.

I said it before and I'll say it again: I think the Conspiracy Theory sub is a great idea.

Except your kind has been wrong every time you claimed a conspiracy theory and every time you claimed it was true it was a conspiracy theory. So, forgive me, if I have no faith in your abilities as you are always wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️