Why are people unhappy and wanting to leave?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your nasty posts are an indication of your pathetic life. You must be stuck in hell

Is that why ALL yours posts are negative? Hippocrite much?

Where did you learn to spell hypocrite? Asking for a friend.

He's calling me a hippo, Lotus. Another fat lame. No one says that members have to be creative or original.

He's talking to Sea, though, isn't he?

Oh shit, you're right. lmfao

I was thinking he was trying to be "clever"...lololol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm with him, you all should be with him too, he's not out to hurt people he just wants a clean, banter-filled forum, not enemies and people who feud LONG TERM, it's useless... He reluctlay brought pol back, he moves it all over the place, he genuinely hates it... just remember he's looking out for all of us, don't give him shit please folks, not required... .
Oh SHAAADAAAAP! you incorrigible kissup.
He wants a clean...forum? One where posts of animals and people shitting and giving head are common even on Shoutbox which is the first thing passersby see? Where you trying to be funny there? Ironic maybe?
He doesn't like Politics - no shit. One presumes that's why he's deliberately created circumstance which will/has lead to sufficient caos and discontent to serve as an excuse to close it down. He's quite transparent, and always too big a pussy to just do w/o making "decisions" appear not to be his doing, but unavoidable due to events etc outside his control. You know, I'd advise him as I would anyone else...
...You don't like the Politics board - don't fucking read in it.
. I mean, the fact is he's probably just too stupid to get politics, or recognize it's impact on every individual's life - most or all conservatives are.
.I gave him a series of very sound suggestions to control the dialogue in the board. I think he should put Flynn in charge, since he enjoys sticking his nose into things that are none of his business, and let him and/or her enforce the code, the primary being No Personal Attacks on the Mod - violators Assboxed immediately. If he wants to correct the situation he has the tools to do so w/o shutting Politics down.
.The main problem is that conservatives can not comport themselves in adult fashion what with their incessant ad hom attacks and bullshit juvenile conspiracy theories. That is also why I suggested the creation of a Conspiracy Theory Sub-Board, so all of that childish/troll shit can be properly iso'd.

..as for him having "thoughts" on the subject,
I think he means feelz.
I would have agreed with most of this Holliday, but the shit posting came from BOTH sides. Blaming one side doesn't help the situation :/

the shit posting is unnecessary

but most people cannot lose an argument without doing it… which lacks sportsmanship and integrity imho.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
SEAMAJOR HAS THE FINAL VICTORY OVER BIGGLE WIGGLE AND DROPKICKED LITTLE HUMPTY DUMPTY OVER THE WALL OF NO RETURN!!! CONGRATS TO SEAMAJOR I MUST SAY, AN ACTUAL VICTORY
eiZ4IYM.jpg

SEETHING AT A BOARD HE TRASH TALKED LIKE FAHGER FAHG!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HA HA shampys pissed biggy disemboweled him LOL

***BURRPPPppp :LOL3: :LOL3:

such an emo feller

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

such an emo feller
Ive been doing shit, trying to talk sense into people! I've only posted pics of myself, I let yous have that eye shite too long its actually a fuckin 8k camera a few inches away from my face and declared I had acne because I had pores ffs? When you screw your face and eyes you see 15 years into the future wrinkle! TRUTH! See a fuckin doctor again, another guy away yesterday... fuckin fix yourself, death is nothing, forever! i dont want you to do anything stupid! FUCK your situation, change it... waste of time

X

xXx
Site Supporter

such an emo feller
Ive been doing shit, trying to talk sense into people! I've only posted pics of myself, I let yous have that eye shite too long its actually a fuckin 8k camera a few inches away from my face and declared I had acne because I had pores ffs? When you screw your face and eyes you see 15 years into the future wrinkle! TRUTH! See a fuckin doctor again, another guy away yesterday... fuckin fix yourself, death is nothing, forever! i dont want you to do anything stupid! FUCK your situation, change it... waste of time

such an emo feller
"disembowelled" is a word only freaks with hell in their skull say... Ya weirdo! Gore fetish weirdo!

Honestly dood

did that really warrant TWO reply's

ffs faggy shoes, chillaX