Why are the so called 'Pro-Life' people, also pro lie?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
10 common pieces of abortion misinformation — debunked by a retired gynecologist

6279732e94a2c10018eea5aa

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS, A study showed that men in Florida suffer from excessive estrogen.

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Holliday enjoys his kebab being lick whittled away by Admin's man tackle tongue....

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How many cocks have you sucked today?
This is not a contest, so your first of the day still stands as the winning suck.
You'll have competition when Bigly shows up.
^^^^** admins wife meat shielding

Lol
You girls really should go private, if you're going to be scissoring each other.
Do you shove a state supplied tampon up your ass while you’re sucking cock, noodle neck?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Basically a retired ABORTIONIST (who cant be held accountable for any info she provides since shes retired) is claiming that post abortion trauma and the heightened risk of suicide isnt real.

Its medically established that miscarriage AND abortion puts a woman at an increased risk of breast cancer. It's really REALLY fucking irresponsible for someone to wield a medical liscence and say otherwise. Let's have women NOT watch their risks. You are asked at every OB app about this for this reason.

This is why abortion is evil as fuck. They LIE.

So people are supposed to just ignore every OTHER doctor....and practicing OBs....and listen to the retired abortionist as she gives bad information and changes arguments to frame them falsely.

Let's see the data, Admin. Did you see primary reputable sources with her claims? Or is this another "hur der muh media quacks know more than practicing doctorz"?

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Basically a retired ABORTIONIST (who cant be held accountable for any info she provides since shes retired) is claiming that post abortion trauma and the heightened risk of suicide isnt real.

Its medically established that miscarriage AND abortion puts a woman at an increased risk of breast cancer. It's really REALLY fucking irresponsible for someone to wield a medical liscence and say otherwise

So people are supposed to just ignore every OTHER doctor....and practicing OBs....and listen to the retired abortionist as she gives bad information and changes arguments to frame them falsely.

Let's see the data, Admin. Did you see primary reputable sources with her claims? Or is this another "hur der muh media quacks know more than practicing doctorz"?
YOu're trying to reason with a dickwad who believes little boys need tampons in their school bathrooms

perspective, dear. perspective

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Chicago needs tampons in the boys rooms and on all street corners every weekend..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Its medically established that miscarriage AND abortion puts a woman at an increased risk of breast cancer. It's really REALLY fucking irresponsible for someone to wield a medical liscence and say otherwise

YOu're trying to reason with a dickwad who believes little boys need tampons in their school bathrooms

perspective, dear. perspective

One of the worst most disgusting parts of this is when you have some lying abortionists claiming there is no mental/emotional risks.

Go to any abortion boards and see pages upon pages of women talking about crippling depression, nightmares, anxiety, regret, PTSD symtoms.

Abortion advocates just push this narrative that women skip out totally happy with no issues whatsoever after receiving the ONLY "medical procedure" in all of human history that has NO RISK of anything unpleasant whatsoever. Totally safe and awesome and you experience absolutely nothing but happiness and leftism.

They are completely unhinged and insane and the best part about over turning Roe is that the real fight starts now.

These useful idiots are not going to be able to keep this narrative propped up that's its MEN who want abortion banned and women love abortion. We are the biggest fighters against it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at how this is treated because abortion advocates are such fucking souless ghouls they would rather women commit suicide quietly as to not disturb any of their "activism"

"
Stress Disorder (
). It is important to note that this is not a term that has been accepted by the American
Association or the American Psychological Association. In fact, pro-choice advocates accuse their counterparts of making up PASS in order to further their political agendas.

Nevertheless, any event that causes trauma can indeed result in PTSD, and abortion is no exception. A woman can be of sound and solid mind when she makes a choice to terminate a pregnancy, but it is never an easy decision. Even when it is the right decision, there is sometimes a level of conflict that needs to be addressed so that the woman can be at peace with her choice. Believing that PASS exists does not mean that one does not believe in a woman’s right to choose; it simply means that one believes in supportive and constructive counseling around the trauma symptoms."

Literally all these fuckheads do is lie and try to turn something like abortion into some flawless constitutional freedom.

I stopped reading that stupid retired abortionists blather when she claimed there are no blasting impacts. Shes a lying piece of shit activist who probably went on to claim a human fetus isnt alive or some stupid lying bullshit.

Whose choice is being made when activists are shoving their misinfo down everyone throats and interfering with medical science?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Scroll through these. There are so many. So many pages....so many different sites. Reducing and silencing women to type into the void hoping that getting it out will help.

Because anytime a woman starts talking this? Ghoul abortion humpers who masturbate over abortion as if free pussy is some punishment of ths patriarchy (rather than a TOOL of it) start ganging up on her to shut her up demanding respect for the "choice" that no one chooses for themselves.

They are all variations of this

"I will never forget having to wake up at 5 am to get there for an 8 am appointment to do something I didn’t want to do but I felt like I ha no choice to do.My mom told me they would do an ultra sound and that I am not to look at it because she didn’t want me to know what was there. I didn’t want the abortion. It was my baby and I stopped fighting for it. I never should have done it. My boyfriend told me he didn’t see us together anymore if I would have continued the pregnancy. My boyfriend was there for the abortion in the waiting room because he wasn’t allowed in the recovery room with me. He held my hand after it was over and came home with me to comfort me.. After the whole thing was said and done all I could do was come home an cry. My dad was not speaking to me before the abortion but the day I got it when I got home he started talking to me and gave me a hug because they got what they wanted. I didn’t. And now I am living with something I didn’t want to do that everyone else pressured me into, for the rest of my life. I regret it and I want my baby back."

And this poor woman. I know from experience any time she even toe dips telling her truth....she will be beaten right back down because "Yeah it's sad but it was the best decision for you".

Leftists will cling to their partisan bullshit even as is burns down everything.

Watch them sit back and call people transphobe bigots as women get raped and abused in our own single sex spaces because some man decides he wants to feel pretty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Hur der her body HIS choice!"

"I kept telling myself he would come around and change his mind about the constant, “You need to make a damn appointment!” and things would get better. It was always a threat and physical pain when I told him I couldn’t make an appointment in hopes that he would change his mind. I even went as far as finding out the gender thinking maybe he’ll see it’s an actual blessing for another sweet baby to come in our lives. This only caused more pain for myself because he made promise to me that if the baby or an appointment was not made by the end of the month, it would be forced out of me by his own hands. I made my appointment and dreaded it each day. The day came and I even begged him that morning to not make me do it, he just pushed me out of bed and stated I had no choice. I went in numb and vulnerable, looking at those around me not knowing what to do most people say why didn’t you run or make it known but what choice can you make when there is no help around and you have two little ones you need to get back to at home"

Yeah this guy who told her she either kills her baby in a clinic or HE will kill HER is a real fucking hero of womens rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Come people, this thread demands more unhinged ranting.

I am here now, entertain me.

Goldblum is a fucking idiot cocksucker and his acting sucks.

Admin only cares about things that confirm his politcal biases. He thinks WE are stoopy dumbz and we need to think like him or nothing we say has value.

He doesnt care how things his "side" pushes impacts anyone in reality and its sad and disturbing.

The coldness of these people used to shock me and make me feel bad about MYSELF. However I've grown into the wisdom that it's a problem they have in themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"It was such a long time ago but hearing about Roe vs. Wade possibly being overturned has brought back a wave of grief and sorrow.
I was married, realized I was pregnant, and never expected the reaction I got from my husband. He wasn’t happy, said we couldn’t afford a baby and that I would have to get rid of it. I was heartbroken but I remember feeling I didn’t want the baby if he didn’t want it.
I was only 22 years old, what should have been an exciting joyous occasion turned into a nightmare.
I scheduled the appointment at 9 weeks pregnancy, my husband came with me.
I was numb, very quiet. Abortion was only legal for a couple years but I remember feeling that I was in an assembly line, they had a system, take your pain pill and we will bring you back in 15 minutes or so.
The experience was horrific as they used suction attached to a tube to drag everything out of my uterus and into the utility sink,. All I saw was blood everywhere. Was it painful? Hell yes
Afterwards in recovery, I was told I would continue bleeding for weeks. I was cramping up in recovery. When I got home, the pain and cramping was so bad, my husband called for pain meds.
I don’t remember crying, it was more like being stoic. I quickly drowned myself into drugs for years afterwards. It was like I lost my soul. I got pregnant again but this time, I was cramping alot and convinced myself there was something wrong after I lost alot of blood in the toilet. I went to the Dr. Thinking I had a miscarriage but he said I was still pregnant. He could tell I wasn’t happy about that and I think he thought I might have done this to myself. I went and convinced myself that there would be something wrong with the baby so the second abortion was much easier because I lost my conscious. Later,
I helped my sister get an abortion.
Drug addict and another pregnancy, this time I finally stood up for myself and said, no more. I’m having this baby like it or not. I quit the drugs. Ended up with 2 children from my then husband and we separated and eventually divorced when I tried to get myself clean. Those 2 girls now are fighting for abortion rights. If they only knew I had to fight for their lives"

It was only after I got off the drugs, took my children and moved into my Mom’s house that recovery began. I went to confession and unloaded my sins to a priest. I believe Jesus forgave me that day but I still feel sorrow.

I got an annulment and remarried and had three more children, all when I was over 35 years. I was fortunate but that guilt/sorrow never leaves you completely."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still waiting for that list of front runner men at the helm of the prolife movement.

All I have is a long list of women. Which ones did I already list? I got Abby....Lila....Autum....Christine....wait did I list Rebecca Keisling yet? Lauren Klassen.

Match me with the MEN who are "frontrunning" pro life. I've been involved for year and I dont know of any.

Shit so far pro life is more of womans movement than pro choice is. Legal abortion....brought to us by a bunch of fucking men.

Like the 9 Republican male justices and fucking Bernard who coined the propaganda term "her body her choice"

Shucks the whole fucking abortion industry has been headed by men. And Margret "let's sterilize black women without their consent" Sanger.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still waiting for that list of front runner men at the helm of the prolife movement.

One time when Squish was 3......she found an anti abortion drop card in my closet that had a picture of a human being in the fetal stage of human development at about 8 gestational weeks.

You know what she said? "Look! It's a baby!" And she carried that card around for the next few days showing us all over and over the obvious baby on the card.

I didnt tell her that was a baby. She just found the card and knew it was a baby.

I always made sure my daughters understood things like life in utero. When they found out what abortion was? They were horrified. They didnt understand how anyone could do something so barbaric and devoid of mercy.

I didnt teach them that. They came to that on their own. Perfectly normal position untainted by politcs and rationalized nonsense. If you guys think IM bad? My daughters have no problem telling abortion activists they are worse then nazi death camp guards right to their faces.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is with the left and their sexual attraction towards children

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh look.....another woman opposing abortion. Another woman who HAD an abortion, opposing abortion.

It's almost like we have had 50 years of legal abortion and the whole "men controling women by making them have babies!" narrative is fucking garbage.