Why are White People Such Drunkards?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
First comment on that Yahoo BS
"The 2021 version of the survey collected data from 32,022 people across 22 countries". So you cannot say "These were the world's drunkest countries". There are about 150 countries left to check. I bet they did not check Russia which is a top contender."
Seems it was only surveying white countries too lmao sooo lame...

This is HollowBrain we are dealing with.

Just make fun of him and his whole racist survey conclusion.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Top 10 Countries with the Highest Alcohol Consumption in 2019 (in liters of pure alcohol per capita):
  1. Czechia - 14.26
  2. Latvia - 13.19
  3. Moldova - 12.85
  4. Germany - 12.79
  5. Lithuania - 12.78
  6. Ireland - 12.75
  7. Spain - 12.67
  8. Uganda - 12.48
  9. Bulgaria - 12.46
  10. Luxembourg - 12.45
Top 10 Countries with the Lowest Alcohol Consumption in 2019 (in liters of pure alcohol per capita):
  1. Somalia, Bangladesh, Kuwait, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia (5-way tie) - 0.00
  2. Afghanistan - 0.013
  3. Libya - 0.027
  4. Yemen - 0.034
  5. Egypt - 0.14
  6. Syrian Arab Republic - 0.19
  7. Bhutan - 0.21
  8. Indonesia - 0.22
  9. Pakistan - 0.31
  10. Djibouti - 0.36

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The Irish are really slippin.

Some of those countries with low numbers are because it's illegal. Its against Islam to drink alcohol. So I'm not sure that counts.

And what's your point?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Here's the top ten countries ranked by the number of times respondents from each country said they got drunk per year:

1. Australia: 26.7
  2. Denmark: 23.8
  3. Finland: 23.8
  4. United States: 23.1
  5. United Kingdom: 22.5
  6. Canada: 22
  7. Ireland: 20
  8. France: 17.5
  9. Sweden: 16
  10. Netherlands: 15.7
Oi…Oi…Oi! Lol

images

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
"The 2021 version of the survey collected data from 32,022 people across 22 countries". So you cannot say "These were the world's drunkest countries". There are about 150 countries left to check. I bet they did not check Russia which is a top contender."
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!
You were the only contard that bothered to read the article. (even though the others had plenty to say about it)
Of course I was already prepared with a stack of other studies also concluding that whites are the world's biggest drunkards. :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!
You were the only contard that bothered to read the article. (even though the others had plenty to say about it)
Of course I was already prepared with a stack of other studies also concluding that whites are the world's biggest drunkards. :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
The article is flawed. Blacks are a minority in Australia, but are the worst when it comes to alcohol. I guess you could blame the colonists for that…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!
The article is flawed. Blacks are a minority in Australia, but are the worst when it comes to alcohol. I guess you could blame the colonists for that…

He didnt understand the article and now he is gonna try to play it off like no one read it but AHA....Shamp passed the test :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

He didnt understand the article and now he is gonna try to play it off like no one read it but AHA....Shamp passed the test :LOL3:
Do I need to read the article? Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

Do I need to read the article? Lol

I scanned it. I saw what Shamp posted.

But I think H is a moron so I dont always go the charitable route. I roasted him over the "it wasnt real socailism" dumbassery earlier.

At least this post isnt his usual shilling for authoritarianism.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

WHO-map.jpg

National surveys show differences in alcohol consumption across ethnic groups, including patterns of drinking associated with greater risk for the adverse effects of alcohol (e.g., binge drinking, defined as five or more drinks on the same occasion). According to past-30-day estimates of drinking provided by the 2007 National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) (SAMHSA 2008c), any alcohol use in adults (i.e., ages 18 or older) is most prevalent for Whites (59.8 percent), lowest for Asian Americans (38.0 percent), and similar for Native Americans (i.e., American Indians and Alaska Natives; 47.8 percent), Hispanics (46.3 percent), and Blacks (43.8 percent). Native Americans have the highest prevalence (12.1 percent) of heavy drinking (i.e., five or more drinks on the same occasion for 5 or more of the past 30 days; followed by Whites (8.3 percent) and Hispanics (6.1 percent). A larger percentage of Native Americans (29.6 percent) also are binge drinkers, with somewhat lower percentages for Whites (25.9 percent), Hispanics (25.6 percent), and Blacks (21.4 percent). Relative to other ethnic groups, the proportion of Asian Americans (2.7 percent) and Blacks (4.7 percent) who are heavy drinkers and Asian Americans (13.3 percent) who are binge drinkers is low.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Say, I don't know if this is the right place for this, but
. does anyone have that list of 40 murders committed by BLM?
I seem to have misplaced my copy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck BLM you cunt!
. So what brings you to my board this evening, Brainfail?
Liquor stores all closed?

Maybe you find the site's minor boards not too busy these days.
Oi…you know it’s midday my way ya fool. And fuck BLM again! You lot fucked it up for all black people. Wanker!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck BLM you cunt!

Oi…you know it’s midday my way ya fool. And fuck BLM again! You lot fucked it up for all black people. Wanker!
So are you an Abo, somewhere or what?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck BLM you cunt!

Partly Indian…as in curry muncher!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck BLM you cunt!

Partly Indian…as in curry muncher!
Nice!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You lot fucked it up for all black people. Wanker!
Is that Queen's English? Sounds gay.

Anyway - Link?

Jokes aside…I’m not impressed with BLM. This world needs unity, not segregation. People need to stop seeing disparity and work together as one nation. Very simple.

That is all BLm is about, "hey our lives matter too" is really all it's about, despite some bad behavior blamed on the entire idea.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway - Link?

Jokes aside…I’m not impressed with BLM. This world needs unity, not segregation. People need to stop seeing disparity and work together as one nation. Very simple.

That is all BLm is about, "hey our lives matter too" is really all it's about, despite some bad behavior blamed on the entire idea.

BLM misappropriates funding and does very little for the blacks themselves. It creates a platform for violence and creates white attention-seeking Karens all over the joint.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway - Link?

Well, that's real Liberal of you. Too bad conservatives will never be on-board with that.

Liberals are conservatives in Australia. BLM has also affected our Island Nation.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Anyway - Link?

Well, that's real Liberal of you. Too bad conservatives will never be on-board with that.

Liberals are conservatives in Australia. BLM has also affected our Island Nation.

Oh yeah, because down under everything is opposite of up top. Right..........

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway - Link?

Oh yeah, because down under everything is opposite of up top. Right..........

Don’t knock it…you blokes still use the imperial system! Lol