Why are White People Such Drunkards?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You lot fucked it up for all black people. Wanker!
Is that Queen's English? Sounds gay.

Anyway - Link?

Jokes aside…I’m not impressed with BLM. This world needs unity, not segregation. People need to stop seeing disparity and work together as one nation. Very simple.

Well, that's real Liberal of you. Too bad conservatives will never be on-board with that.

Liberals are conservatives in Australia. BLM has also affected our Island Nation.

Oh yeah, because down under everything is opposite of up top. Right..........

Don’t knock it…you blokes still use the imperial system! Lol

Oh I know. It's so confusing what with all the feet and inches and ounces and pounds and cups and Quarts and odd fractions and such. So much easier in metric since you don't have to think or do math in your head.

...metric is for the lazy.

So tell me - what are the 10 months of the year down under?
..and days of the week?

PS: Hours of the day....?

10 months of the year:

- Mars
- Open
- Maiesta
- Juno
- Fifth
- Sixth
- Seventh
- Eighth
- Ninth
- Tenth

Later, they added Janus and Februa, before eventually moving those two to the beginning of the year. They also changed the names of the original Fifth and Sixth months to Julius Caesar and Augustus Caesar, respectively.

A lot of White people were involved in these shenanigans.

They must've been trippin' on the grape.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
First comment on that Yahoo BS
"The 2021 version of the survey collected data from 32,022 people across 22 countries". So you cannot say "These were the world's drunkest countries". There are about 150 countries left to check. I bet they did not check Russia which is a top contender."
Seems it was only surveying white countries too lmao sooo lame...
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!
You were the only contard that bothered to read the article. (even though the others had plenty to say about it)
Of course I was already prepared with a stack of other studies also concluding that whites are the world's biggest drunkards. :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
The article is flawed. Blacks are a minority in Australia, but are the worst when it comes to alcohol. I guess you could blame the colonists for that…

Yeah, after 400 years of bullshit, how could they possibly be dysfunctional, drink, do drugs, have mental health issues...over what, right?!

White kid shoots shit up and it's always "Oh, of course he has mental health problems..."
"The 2021 version of the survey collected data from 32,022 people across 22 countries". So you cannot say "These were the world's drunkest countries". There are about 150 countries left to check. I bet they did not check Russia which is a top contender."
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!
You were the only contard that bothered to read the article. (even though the others had plenty to say about it)
Of course I was already prepared with a stack of other studies also concluding that whites are the world's biggest drunkards. :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
The article is flawed. Blacks are a minority in Australia, but are the worst when it comes to alcohol. I guess you could blame the colonists for that…

Yeah, after 400 years of bullshit, how could they possibly be dysfunctional, drink, do drugs, have mental health issues...over what, right?!

White kid shoots shit up and it's always "Oh, of course he has mental health problems..."
It’s only been just over 200 years. Most aboriginal people were slaughtered and succumbed to introduced diseases like smallpox.
Alcohol has been around since year dot. Store foods, moisture gets in, airborne yeasts convert sugars into alcohol and BINGO!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
. Hey, next month Maxis' ban comes to an end.
I'm low on posts so I won't be here by then, so please do say Hi for me.

Oh, Brainfail a few tings (yes, tings).

.Conservatives are anti-Liberalism. Most certainly never Liberals
Greens are the opposite of conservatives who hate the environment
. The Democratic party is not Liberal
. Not all progressives are Liberal, many are conservative special interest sorts
Almost everyone is "left" of Stalin who was a paranoic, murdering anti-Liberal autocrat like Hitler and Trump
"Left" is not an economic system.
Hitler and the Nazis were fully committed to private ownership of property and businesses
. Germany nationalized fewer industries than the United States during WWII (though in crisis such as war, all nations do).

American manufacturing uses metric system in many cases though we still have 7 day weeks. LoLz

Oh, and PS: Predominantly white countries drink more alcohol.
Fuck Maxis…the guy creeps me out!

Blah, blah, blah…

Predominantly white countries may drink more, because they can afford to overindulge….eh? Fucking bright_spark!
Or it could be because their lives are just so fucking hard.

Doesn't change the fact that they do, does it?
Man…I’m a grownup. You’re stating the fucking obvious for sake of argument. Get funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

It’s only been just over 200 years. Most aboriginal people were slaughtered and succumbed to introduced diseases like smallpox.
Alcohol has been around since year dot. Store foods, moisture gets in, airborne yeasts convert sugars into alcohol and BINGO!

Not it my country, which is included in these lists.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

. Congrats, SHAMWOW!

Not it my country, which is included in these lists.

Mexicans turned Agave into tequila…whatchu talking about!? Had a brainfart or a black-out? Lol

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Anyway - Link?

Jokes aside…I’m not impressed with BLM. This world needs unity, not segregation. People need to stop seeing disparity and work together as one nation. Very simple.

That is all BLm is about, "hey our lives matter too" is really all it's about, despite some bad behavior blamed on the entire idea.

BLM misappropriates funding and does very little for the blacks themselves. It creates a platform for violence and creates white attention-seeking Karens all over the joint.

BLM is for most people across the USA is an idea, a catch phrase if you will, despite what loons like Dove and Oeridnkle say, it is not the African American Nazi Party, It's just black people that are tired of being 2nd or 3rd class, something I think you may relate to, being an Indian from SA.

Er, didn't at least two negresses who formed BLM admit that they are "trained marxists?"

I seem to recall seeing that somewhere.

Musical Interlude:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Anyway - Link?

Well, that's real Liberal of you. Too bad conservatives will never be on-board with that.

Liberals are conservatives in Australia. BLM has also affected our Island Nation.

Oh I know. It's so confusing what with all the feet and inches and ounces and pounds and cups and Quarts and odd fractions and such. So much easier in metric since you don't have to think or do math in your head.

..and days of the week?

Shut up, pussy! I like miles. Kilometers are for wussy girls.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Anyway - Link?

..and days of the week?

You cunts even drive on the wrong side of the road ffs!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Anyway - Link?

That is all BLm is about, "hey our lives matter too" is really all it's about, despite some bad behavior blamed on the entire idea.

BLM misappropriates funding and does very little for the blacks themselves. It creates a platform for violence and creates white attention-seeking Karens all over the joint.

BLM is for most people across the USA is an idea, a catch phrase if you will, despite what loons like Dove and Oeridnkle say, it is not the African American Nazi Party, It's just black people that are tired of being 2nd or 3rd class, something I think you may relate to, being an Indian from SA.

Blacks have equal opportunity in America. There was no need to create the “idea” in the first place.
My Indian component actually comes from Anglo-Indian in England. My direct grandparents were from England and Ireland, only my folks were born in South Africa, as was I.

Whatever the hard statistical data sets might present provide the basis for a white person feel good story, the reality is the general consensus of the majority of POC in America is that they suffer the ill effects racism, sometimes.

Gods you are pathetic!

Why is it none of the niggers I know feel that way?

Are they all "corrupted in their minds with white supremacism?"

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Red red wine.

Is so devine.

That's actually a good song. I'm surprised you actually posted something worth listening to.

Admin has a very discerning musical taste. It's his one single redeeming quality.

Admin and I usually go at it.....so of course, I'm gonna be a smart ass, lol. Just for shits and giggles....even though I disagree with his political status I have no issue with him, personally.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Anyway - Link?

..and days of the week?

.That's what I said, moron.

So you think Brainfail is a wussy girl. I concur.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Fuck Maxis…the guy creeps me out!
He's coming to get you, Brainfail.

604dbc49f232a7af6a8884685ee4c041.jpg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
LOL @ Poarka trying to ass kiss someone who openly stated he doesn't like her.

Desperate times for the Honduran hog.

She's from Texas. Her ancestors slaughtered all the local injuns and stole their lands before the first white person ever got there.

I was born in California. So, Spaniards are what race now? lol

The light ones or the dark ones?

Those from Asturias, where my ancestors are from...

Oh, those would be white people, dear. Mostly Gallacian stock up there.

Asturians made particularly rapacious conquistadors, I am given to understand. Just how did your Asturian ancestor come by all that prime ranch land in Texas again?

Grants from the Spanish Crown and he came in 1609 to Monterrey, Mexico. Around the same time as Jamestown was settled in Virginia. Then a subsequent grant to another ancestor in 1759 for land just on the northern border of the Rio Bravo in Texas. My ancestral cemetery in Texas is a historically recognized site by the State of Texas.

Interesting. So your rapacious Asturian conquistador ancestor secured "rights" to lands in Texas from the Imperial Hapsburgs in 1609, and the the genocidal seizure of indigene lands were then confirmed in 1759 AFTER your ancestors had already removed all the local injuns and developed the properties, I see.

That sounds remarkably similar to the saga of my own ancestors. Following the war of 1812, the Federal government of US handed out Land Grants to the thousands of veterans that they had to pay off after beating the English yet again in a war, and one of my bright and superior ancestors took advantage of the situation and bought up these Land Grants as an investment. Very large swaths of the western Illinois Territory came under the control of my family. There was much speculation and profit taking and shenanigans and intrigue, but in the end some of those lands remain in the custody of my family members to this day.

Yet somehow, what my ancestors did was evil and racist, but you want a pass because you check a few boxes on the Leftist Intersectionality Scale of Oppression.

Fact is, none of my ancestors actually ran the injuns off at gunpoint like yours did. We just had the government do it because we had deed to the land. So, in reality, my ancestors were humane and acted legally, while yours murdered, raped and pillaged with wanton abandon and took what they wanted from the poor inferior injuns.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Red red wine.

Is so devine.

That's actually a good song. I'm surprised you actually posted something worth listening to.

Admin has a very discerning musical taste. It's his one single redeeming quality.

Admin has a discerning taste in music. It’s his only redeeming quality.

English…use it!

I speak American. Now use some funny Aussie expression like Booliwongingwog or something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Red red wine.

Is so devine.

Admin has a discerning taste in music. It’s his only redeeming quality.

English…use it!

I speak American. Now use some funny Aussie expression like Booliwongingwog or something.

Go fuck yourself cunt!

images

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's from Texas. Her ancestors slaughtered all the local injuns and stole their lands before the first white person ever got there.

Asturians made particularly rapacious conquistadors, I am given to understand. Just how did your Asturian ancestor come by all that prime ranch land in Texas again?

Grants from the Spanish Crown and he came in 1609 to Monterrey, Mexico. Around the same time as Jamestown was settled in Virginia. Then a subsequent grant to another ancestor in 1759 for land just on the northern border of the Rio Bravo in Texas. My ancestral cemetery in Texas is a historically recognized site by the State of Texas.

Interesting. So your rapacious Asturian conquistador ancestor secured "rights" to lands in Texas from the Imperial Hapsburgs in 1609, and the the genocidal seizure of indigene lands were then confirmed in 1759 AFTER your ancestors had already removed all the local injuns and developed the properties, I see.

That sounds remarkably similar to the saga of my own ancestors. Following the war of 1812, the Federal government of US handed out Land Grants to the thousands of veterans that they had to pay off after beating the English yet again in a war, and one of my bright and superior ancestors took advantage of the situation and bought up these Land Grants as an investment. Very large swaths of the western Illinois Territory came under the control of my family. There was much speculation and profit taking and shenanigans and intrigue, but in the end some of those lands remain in the custody of my family members to this day.

Yet somehow, what my ancestors did was evil and racist, but you want a pass because you check a few boxes on the Leftist Intersectionality Scale of Oppression.

Fact is, none of my ancestors actually ran the injuns off at gunpoint like yours did. We just had the government do it because we had deed to the land. So, in reality, my ancestors were humane and acted legally, while yours murdered, raped and pillaged with wanton abandon and took what they wanted from the poor inferior injuns.

Monterrey was established in 1596, by the time my ancestor got there, the natives had been exposed to European diseases from the Conquest of Mexico in 1521...

I don't know why you're pretending though, that the descendants of the Scots-Irish that came into Texas weren't rapacious and took, by hook and by crook, the society my ancestors created in Texas and destroyed it too.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why does fat lily get drunk so much tho?

Anyway - Link?

english. Do you speak it?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Monterrey was established in 1596, by the time my ancestor got there, the natives had been exposed to European diseases from the Conquest of Mexico in 1521...

I don't know why you're pretending though, that the descendants of the Scots-Irish that came into Texas weren't rapacious and took, by hook and by crook, the society my ancestors created in Texas and destroyed it too.

There were a bunch of Irish what went down to Texas, but my family wasn't involved. We were higher class Scots and had no need to grub down in Texas since we had already picked our plum up here in Illinois. At least we didn't outright kill the injuns and steal their shit like your people did ... and don't blame me if your Mexican ancestors couldn't control the swarms of illegal alien white immigrants that flooded into Texas before the Alamo. Not my problem the ball juice of your Asturian ancestor was all dried up by the time Sam Houston came down there.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There were a bunch of Irish what went down to Texas, but my family wasn't involved. We were higher class Scots and had no need to grub down in Texas since we had already picked our plum up here in Illinois. At least we didn't outright kill the injuns and steal their shit like your people did ... and don't blame me if your Mexican ancestors couldn't control the swarms of illegal alien white immigrants that flooded into Texas before the Alamo. Not my problem the ball juice of your Asturian ancestor was all dried up by the time Sam Houston came down there.

Who said it was your problem? Who said it was your ancestor's fault? Certainly not me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Ball juice! :LOL3:

Yeah, what is he talking about?

You heard. You were on the verge of whining about the evil whites who flooded into Texas and somehow DIDN'T manage to steal your family's lands, since you've indicated to me in the past that your family still owns those lands.

I'm just trying to get a white Asturian girl like you to understand how stupid it is for you to play the "oppressed" POC angle.

You are not a POC and you are not oppressed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ball juice! :LOL3:

Yeah, what is he talking about?

You heard. You were on the verge of whining about the evil whites who flooded into Texas and somehow DIDN'T manage to steal you family's lands, since you've indicated to me in the past that your family still owns those lands.

I'm just trying to get a white Asturian girl like you to understand how stupid int is for you to play the "oppressed" POC angle.

You are not a POC and you are not oppressed.

You have a lot to learn about what happened to Texans that was perpetrated by "whiter" whites, dude. And let's not forget I also have native ancestry. I'm a mutt and okay about it.

I have the blood of the oppressor and of the oppressed in me and I am at peace with it. It is what the Mexican has struggled with in our identity. Literally, we are the hijos de la Chingada, Malinche or Doña Marina as the Spanish called her. It is what Octavio Paz explored with in the Labyrinth of Solitude.

I don't hold YOU or any individual white person responsible for anything. Nor should I.

However, history is what it is and only the truth actually frees any of us, Reggie.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You have a lot to learn about what happened to Texans that was perpetrated by "whiter" whites, dude. And let's not forget I also have native ancestry. I'm a mutt and okay about it.

I have the blood of the oppressor and of the oppressed in me and I am at peace with it. It is what the Mexican has struggled with in our identity. Literally, we are the hijos de la Chingada, Malinche or Doña Marina as the Spanish called her. It is what Octavio Paz explored with in the Labyrinth of Solitude.

I don't hold YOU or any individual white person responsible for anything. Nor should I.

However, history is what it is and only the truth actually frees any of us, Reggie.

Native, Schmative. I got some black Irish in me ... probably Connaughtmen like Dovey's people. Don't tell anybody. I don't want the foreigners to know I have Irish going on here.

Oh, and them black Irish were the railroad and coal mine Irish like the ones what flooded into Texas and made you a BIPOC all these years later.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
White people enjoy a good party and occasionally overindulging to the point of being fucking wasted.

It is our culture.

If you do not like it, go back to the jungle or desert or wherever the fuck you came from. And leave your iPhone. There is no use for that in your culture.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It is cultural. My German relatives drink beer all the time, and a lot of it! So do I for that matter.

The important thing is to be White about your drinking, meaning staying out of trouble at least most of the time. Don't be like drunken Injuns drinking Lysol or whatever they can get their hands on. Don't be like Ozzy Abo's drinking gasoline. Don't drive around drunk like illegal Mexican beaners in the US.

Be White with your drink, and you'll be fine!