Why be like this?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Won't somebody order a Wambulance for The Prowler, I think I seriously injured him yesterday with my werdz!

Thoughts and prayers sent Prowler!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I couldn't even afford the steering wheel from a Corvette.
( also @Blazor )

I got it wrong, it's the wooden gearshift knob. I'm old and stupid and don't remember things as well as I should.

Alticus had me focused on the steering wheel, even though I knew it was somewhat wrong.

It was one of those mid-60's models.

1963-Chevrolet-Corvette-055_Corvette_06-0193-768x511-1.jpg

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
( also @Blazor )

I got it wrong, it's the wooden gearshift knob. I'm old and stupid and don't remember things as well as I should.

Alticus had me focused on the steering wheel, even though I knew it was somewhat wrong.

It was one of those mid-60's models.

1963-Chevrolet-Corvette-055_Corvette_06-0193-768x511-1.jpg
You're not stupid bruh, everybody makes mistakes. (Except me, I'm perfect in every way.)

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If it were a Cobra, I might be.

So what is your issue with me owning a 2023 Corvette in Arctic White?

Why would you doubt it?

If I said "I drive a 2009 Toyota Corolla" you would not remark.

So why the fuss over my 2023 Corvette in Arctic White that goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
For impractical cars like sports cars it is smarter to buy a used version. Let someone else take the 50% to 80% lose compared to the new car price.

I value the "new car" feeling. Always have.

Also, used C8 Corvettes are selling for way more than MSRP. Look it up. I could sell my C8 and make $20-30K profit easily.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That is a good point, I see a lot of people complaining about losing 20% of what they paid for their car after driving 100 kilometers

But if you going to keep the car for a long time, it shouldn't be a problem

I like knowing the history of my car. I like the new car warranty. I like the new car smell. I like knowing nobody has fucked in backseat.

Not everything is about money.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor little admong and sewage major really seem to fly off the deep end when someone not on team spaz posts about owning a luxury or sports car.

But of course, when someone imagines they blew a few grand on a pottery barn table that costs more than 2 cars combined this is totally cool.

lolz -- the bitter hypocrisy is astounding

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Prowler has been known to drive luxury cars for YEARS now

Just like me. This is a fact that even the most ardent of haters around here are forced to concede as one of them even rode in one as a passenger. lolz

I find it interesting that it seems so important to them, but they cannot just say "Why?" it is important to them.

The fact that I own a 2023 C8 Corvette in Arctic White that goes 0-60 in less than 3 seconds should not affect their lives in any way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I find it interesting that it seems so important to them, but they cannot just say "Why?" it is important to them.

The fact that I own a 2023 C8 Corvette in Arctic White that goes 0-60 in less than 3 seconds should not affect their lives in any way.
Neither should the fact that I own two luxury cars and a 4300 sq ft mansion but they become quite hysterical and enraged over the matter none-the-less

So I keep talking about it since they've let me know how much it torments their putrid little souls :SmokeBreak1:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Poor little admong and sewage major really seem to fly off the deep end when someone not on team spaz posts about owning a luxury or sports car.

But of course, when someone imagines they blew a few grand on a pottery barn table that costs more than 2 cars combined this is totally cool.

lolz -- the bitter hypocrisy is astounding

I know you cannot see his posts because you have him on Ignore, but @Admin. is up there suggesting that I am all upset over this.

Upset that I own a 2023 C8 Corvette in Arctic White that goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds? Huh?

Classic Projection.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know you cannot see his posts because you have him on Ignore, but @Admin. is up there suggesting that I am all upset over this.

Upset that I own a 2023 C8 Corvette in Arctic White that goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds? Huh?

Classic Projection.
I don't think he owns his own car. Hence the rage when one of us posts about our extravagant cars. There was this one time he was going absolutely Chernobyl at some proposition in Oregon to defund bus passes. Posted about it at that homosexual hideaway board he and the other 3 cretins from his cuck clan visit. Now why would someone be that emotionally invested in the topic if it did not impact them in any way?

In that very same thread which has probably since be removed because I make fun of it so often we learned something else about this poor little wank boi

He toils in a lot of pain and personal misery you see and requires mind altering drugs to keep it together. He's a military vet of some kind you know and apparently washing brown stained underwear is more of a traumatic experience than any of us realize.

Some times I feel awfully bad fucking with him the way I do. His glaring disabilities and sorry lot in life considered

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Admin. , is there any chance you will try to explain your fascination with my 2023 C8 Corvette.

In Arctic White.

That goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds.

With a sound system that has...I shit you not.....14 speakers.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. , is there any chance you will try to explain your fascination with my 2023 C8 Corvette.

In Arctic White.

That goes 0-60 in under 3 seconds.

With a sound system that has...I shit you not.....14 speakers.

How many times do you need to be congratulated and by whom?

Does it matter if all the kids aren't as impressed with your car as I am?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He should have bought a 12 seater PB table and made sure to tell us it costs a lot. Two cars combined.

Lol.

Always amazes me the lack of self awareness.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe its bias hypocrisy.

Shame you chose to believe highlighting said hypocrisy is "saltiness". I guess whatever is convenient!

I call them like I see them. I don't see why anyone is still going on like 6 weeks later about a table that was purchased. Screams "insecure" to me.