Why did the best smilies get removed?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
cAN sombloody tell me whys shmaps dislikes me so ??

Schweppes doesn't hate anyone, he has to play that "tough scottish badass" role to make up for the fact that he's the forum's mascot.
I've not brought any luck to X maybe I need to up my game?
Are you some sort of fairy godmother now?

Why would you need to bring him luck?

Bring him beer. That's like liquid luck.
Do you know what a mascot is?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at you ladies, getting all hot and bothered about something you don't care about... Meh
I just looked Piss' reaction score WTF???? hahahahaha!! minus 6,578?????? Such a popular guy! haha! fuck me man reminds me of a guy called General Minus... How's it possible to have minus nearly 7 thousand?
I dunno man, does it mean anything will I survivded ??
Well apparantly everybody hates me according to you when you've got those numbers next to your name?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Schweppes doesn't hate anyone, he has to play that "tough scottish badass" role to make up for the fact that he's the forum's mascot.

yes its a fuctional character, much like your clout ahahahahahahahahahaaaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember when you didn't even know what clout was when I first used it now you're all over it, good thing I've gotten used to translating your gibberish Mr fuctional... I've told you many times that I'd destroy you, in fact I'd take you and aidsman at the same time... FACT!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I remember when you didn't even know what clout was when I first used it now you're all over it, good thing I've gotten used to translating your gibberish Mr fuctional... I've told you many times that I'd destroy you, in fact I'd take you and aidsman at the same time... FACT!

I would simply destroy yoo, its physics man .. bigger stronger ( me) VS. a pussy personified (yoo)
image-asset.gif

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course I do, but I don't know if you got what I meant, because I sort used the Brazoolian definition of mascot

I didn;t mean like in a sports team, in this case I used mascot because you're most likely the youngest person here

At least it's better than rugrat

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

ROFLMAO one time I dared Biggie Smiles to meet me for a sparring match in one of many NYC clubs

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I would simply destroy yoo, its physics man .. bigger stronger ( me) VS. a pussy personified (yoo)
image-asset.gif

Start living in the real world, you're a stick thin OAP it'd be criminal for me to punch your cunt in but it wouldn't stop me you'd be begging for help after 10 seconds if you could catch your breath to shout for it that is... I'd imagine you'd be blowing out your ass after 3 secs truth be told... The reality is I've handled myself in prison and been the frontline of brutal gang fights, the type that'd have you screaming like a girl and running as fast as your sticks would carry you... I never lie and fine well you know it...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

ROFLMAO one time I dared Biggie Smiles to meet me for a sparring match in one of many NYC clubs
Did he show up? I wish I was closer to piss, I'd make sure me breaking his jaw stayed on the internet forever...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

Did he show up? I wish I was closer to piss, I'd make sure me breaking his jaw stayed on the internet forever...
Nah, he didn't take the offer seriously

That was back in trollvalhalla days, happened while you were probably still watching Blue Clues and Backyardigans

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That was back in trollvalhalla days, happened while you were probably still watching Blue Clues and Backyardigans
I sincerely doubt that lol I'm well past 30 ffs...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️

I thought you were 20 or some shit like that

X

xXx
Site Supporter

nope he's a MAN that goes on like an eediot :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know why people think that shit? It went back to the first pic I ever posted of myself with a dated note that people said I looked very young when in fact I was in my thirties lol... I don't tell people my exact age though because why? I'm higher than 31 lower than 41... =)

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen to you, you're about 65 and you come across as 12 FACT! Don't make me pull up back up...

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

image-asset.gif

Start living in the real world, you're a stick thin OAP it'd be criminal for me to punch your cunt in but it wouldn't stop me you'd be begging for help after 10 seconds if you could catch your breath to shout for it that is... I'd imagine you'd be blowing out your ass after 3 secs truth be told... The reality is I've handled myself in prison and been the frontline of brutal gang fights, the type that'd have you screaming like a girl and running as fast as your sticks would carry you... I never lie and fine well you know it...

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

You talk way to much to ever be any sort of threat
... girls is one thing, a 6'3 189 pound dood is another ..plus you wont have a hammer
but then again there are those box cutter scars yoo sport for sucking off another doods guy so yeahhh there's that to consider ...
btw ... CALM DOWN ! :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Listen to you, you're about 65 and you come across as 12 FACT! Don't make me pull up back up...
pull your dick fuckolio :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

image-asset.gif

... girls is one thing, a 6'3 189 pound dood is another ..plus you wont have a hammer
but then again there are those box cutter scars yoo sport for sucking off another doods guy so yeahhh there's that to consider ...

You live in clown world I'd fuckn kill you you fuckn IDIOT!!! You're that retarded you cannot fathom how someone can get stabbed in the face with a Stanley blade, the fuck is that all about you threatened old twat? I guarantee I'd fuck you up, guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

image-asset.gif

You live in clown world I'd fuckn kill you you fuckn IDIOT!!! You're that retarded you cannot fathom how someone can get stabbed in the face with a Stanley blade, the fuck is that all about you threatened old twat? I guarantee I'd fuck you up, guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatre yoo ?? a fucking byrd ?? why so much chirping LOLOLOLOL.

are you sure, because if its not garenteed fuck et

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

This guy was that conviced you scared him off with your homo posting, he's never been back...
uNHuNfQ.png

And you keep coming out with that height and weight like I'm meant to be as intimidated as you are? For a start going by your legs I don't believe your weight and for twos your exaggerated height and weight are not far off my real weight and height plus I'm wayyy younger than you in a bad way for you! These are the facts and no matter what you say you cannot change them... I'd eat you alive gimp!

• Confused

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

This guy was that conviced you scared him off with your homo posting, he's never been back...
uNHuNfQ.png

And you keep coming out with that height and weight like I'm meant to be as intimidated as you are? For a start going by your legs I don't believe your weight and for twos your exaggerated height and weight are not far off my real weight and height plus I'm wayyy younger than you in a bad way for you! These are the facts and no matter what you say you cannot change them... I'd eat you alive gimp!
You sure you're not in middle school?

• Winner

X

xXx
Site Supporter

uNHuNfQ.png

I ride bikes eat right exercise while youre a sedenetery faggOT who sits by his post at the pooter MODERATINg ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa n youre only fooling yourself fuckoilio :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: my legs wou;ld put you OUT boxXcutter willie AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is anybody reading this fucking idioT LMFAO

for real, he sounds right LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
he sounds not mad ??

983ce49ab7d2b14e18b7710a4108dd5e.gif

:LOL3::LOL3: