Why Do Conservatives Love Book Burnings?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh sorry your heads are not "empty" so much as filled with corporate media propaganda and hatred.

Muh bad

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
They rejected several math books because CRT,
You know, I'm sure it's occurred to the conservatives here that if there just weren't any darkies in America this whole problem would go away.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You make an interesting point, I'll bring that up at the next White's For Mindful Repatriations club meeting.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know, I'm sure it's occurred to the conservatives here that if there just weren't any darkies in America this whole problem would go away.

If Florida is so fuk'd up, it should be collapsing sending everyone scurrying for libtardopia california.....any minute now....right?

You cunts best just shut your cunt yaps about Florida. All you tards are doing is giving us ammo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You are "sure" of hateful and stupid shit like that because you read garbage like The Guardian. A fucking bias leftwing rag that WANTS you to hate other Americans.

Funny how you accuse us of "not wanting darkies" when it's the people YOU support driving poverty, violent crime and over regulating the 2A so "darkie" has to live in a dangerous inner city with her children and cant protect herself.

And you wont support allowing "darkies" to chose what school her child goes to.

Whatever you think "facts" are? You are disconnected from reality AND humanity.

Dont you admit and pat your back for not giving a shit about riots that impact "darkie"? Admittedly you dont give a fuck about the aftermath "darkie" has to live in.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You make an interesting point, I'll bring that up at the next White's For Mindful Repatriations club meeting.

Maybe it's more fitting for the next democrat klansman eulogy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically math is still permitted in Florida. Got it. It's just partisan racist rhetoric banned FROM math. Math is allowed though.

So where is math banned?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Non partisan sources"

Havent we already addressed this? The Guardian is a partisan rag.
Every source I don't like is corporate global partisan transsexual bathroom raper rag

Literally every media bias checker agrees the Guardian is left wing bias. It's not my opinion. The source is bias.

I showed that. Not only does the Guardian echo every left wing talking point and report distortions of the truth as facts, it is even marked as left bias.

Even the bias article doesnt say MATH is banned.

Unlike when you guys call everything YOU dont like.... everything from the Constitution to Tulsi Gabbart and Russel Brand "teh right". You even called Kyle Rittenhouse "teh right".

So again, you are gaslighting Admin.

So can you show us anything that says MATH i as banned? Because that's the claim you guys run with and you are certainly using it as if it's true.

I mean you guys constantly slam people for shit that isnt true all the time.

Show us where MATH is banned. I'll wait. Most normal people didnt realize that math had to be taught from a racist premise called equity in order to be math....but that's what you guys are claiming

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And he always busts in to prove the point.

Who knew rejecting common core math was "banning math books"

Or removing a corps specail advantages was "banning them"?

This is how narcissistic minds work. They actually try to make removing specail advantages the same as when they run people OUT of business and shut down places like Chic Fil A. Or destroy peoples lives over them disagreeing with something.

Like when your abusive spouse is caught fucking someone else and in response they claim you are worse because you had a polite convo with a waiter and that was cheating.

They literally pump eachother up like mob mentality and dont even notice they are destroying their own stupid party.
They rejected several math books because CRT, although when asked for specifics they had no response.

They rejected math books over CRT. Let that roll around in your head for a while.

Why do you lie? I posted links with specific examples directly from the Florida Department of Education. You are such a lying subhuman shit stain. You really are.

You were given specific examples and links to full reports then you just lie and pretend it didn't happen. You are so dishonest.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

This is how narcissistic minds work. They actually try to make removing specail advantages the same as when they run people OUT of business and shut down places like Chic Fil A. Or destroy peoples lives over them disagreeing with something.

Like when your abusive spouse is caught fucking someone else and in response they claim you are worse because you had a polite convo with a waiter and that was cheating.

They literally pump eachother up like mob mentality and dont even notice they are destroying their own stupid party.
They rejected several math books because CRT, although when asked for specifics they had no response.

They rejected math books over CRT. Let that roll around in your head for a while.

Why do you lie? I posted links with specific examples directly from the Florida Department of Education. You are such a lying subhuman shit stain. You really are.

You were given specific examples and links to full reports then you just lie and pretend it didn't happen. You are so dishonest.
This one goes out with a bullet, to the board propaganda guzzler Odorialadinsane

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dunce remains a dunce. He still whines endlessly that someone neg reps his stupid shit. "Mods, protect me from my own stupidity!"

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Dunce remains a dunce. He still whines endlessly that someone neg reps his stupid shit. "Mods, protect me from my own stupidity!"
Yeah, he keeps screeching about emojis abusing his privates in the community shower

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm telling you. He ONLY listens to leftwing bias corporate media sources.

They could tell him it's really 2pm when its noon....and we could show him the time, and he would still think its 2pm. And he would rip on us for knowing the time.

It's literally impossible to talk about anything with this person. It's almost bot level.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This one goes out with a bullet, to the board propaganda guzzler Odorialadinsane

Right so the actual FL DOE is "propaganda". But your media sources are totally NOT propaganda. Just the actual Department of Education making the decisions are the propaganda.

The Guardian totally knows way more truth about decisions made by the Department of Education than the Department of Education does. Incredible.

And you really think you are not brainwashed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Right so the actual FL DOE is "propaganda". But your media sources are totally NOT propaganda. Just the actual Department of Education making the decisions are the propaganda.

The Guardian totally knows way more truth about decisions made by the Department of Education than the Department of Education does. Incredible.

And you really think you are not brainwashed.

Fukin KABOOM!!!

My kids live there in Florida and have told me whats up with their tax policies but that stupid butt fucker thinks he knows more about Florida than the actual residents!!! I actually think it would make him cry if he found out his memes are all bullshit!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, he keeps screeching about emojis abusing his privates in the community shower
And yet it was you that was bitch slapped by BF for your childish repetition.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And yet it was you that was bitch slapped by BF for your childish repetition.

You've been modded for the same thing. Only when it's one of you guys, you immediately start claiming it's some "bias" even after you are told why.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"The Republican Party needs a dose of ivermectin to get rid of these worms." Barry Morris Goldwater