First Amendment "conservatives" will love this.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
IM, like Trump, appears not to be bound by truth or reality. As we liberals are.
I'm about to start calling him Surrender Monkey even though he's not French.
I'm sure he'll listen to a fahget on a forum... You suck irl I can tell, you smell like burnt eggs...
People from your land know a lot about burnt eggs, I suppose, but you may wanna see a doc about your sudden loss of the sense of smell which could be a symptom of the Rona.

IRL as you put it, I fart ambrosia.
So I mention I can smell something and you automatically tell me I cannot? The truth is with ME
Sorry dude, the truth is hardly ever with you. And here you're also wrong again....
Sorry!
You should be used to it by now.

Oh and do not forget: Scottisch are all rapists and murderers. So who would you be to judge anyone else?
Yeah well you would say that since I rape you everyday...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
IM, like Trump, appears not to be bound by truth or reality. As we liberals are.
I'm sure he'll listen to a fahget on a forum... You suck irl I can tell, you smell like burnt eggs...
People from your land know a lot about burnt eggs, I suppose, but you may wanna see a doc about your sudden loss of the sense of smell which could be a symptom of the Rona.

So I mention I can smell something and you automatically tell me I cannot? The truth is with ME

Wait, Shamwow. The truth is with you, because you can smell someone from across the pond, through the innernets' ethers? So you're some kind of magic chamois?
Yes, magic

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think he has an obsession with Trump... seriously lol...
All the liberal cock sucking soyboys from their home forum do

95% of what they talk about is trump.

When he leaves office they’ll probably have to be put on anti depressants cause they’ll have nothing to do with their bitter lives
We’ll Trump doesnt have a Pudgy Dovey to prop his sorry ass up.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Sorry dude, the truth is hardly ever with you. And here you're also wrong again....
Sorry!

Oh and do not forget: Scottisch are all rapists and murderers. So who would you be to judge anyone else?
Stop dreaming, murderer & rapist

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry!

Weak sauce

Q

Banned

Sorry!

Weak sauce
Pleased to meat you "Weak sauce", my name is @maxis735

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry!

Weak sauce
Such an unlikable tard... Your patter is worthy of a schoolyard, talk to somebody else or even better log off and go for a dirt nap...

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
101050197-10157126610312761-6700030032640737280-n.jpg

Q

Banned

Sorry!

Weak sauce
Such an unlikable tard... Your patter is worthy of a schoolyard, talk to somebody else or even better log off and go for a dirt nap...
Yes, "Weak sauce" (you) is a very unlikable tard! Why don't you work on that?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry!

Weak sauce
You literally just copy everything I say like an uncreative wannabe, utter filth! Insert another worthless bitch comment below, watch me not give a fuck...

Q

Banned
You literally just copy everything I say like an uncreative wannabe, utter filth! Insert another worthless bitch comment below, watch me not give a fuck...
I'm not surprised, you just do not even understand what I am saying. Too bad for you weak sauce!

Q

Banned
Typos aka cracks are beginning to appear, excellent!
Yeah, know why? You're not worth the time to correct those

Oh... I forgot to tell you that you are a murderer and a rapist. Stop that!

Q

Banned
Is that a question or a request? :LOL1:
An observation.

Difficult word, just look it up or ask someone. Oh, that's difficult because the GF left you. Well... good for her, why stay with a loser?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Use that ammo lol

I have more ammo than you could imagine. :LOL1:
Ammo deez nuts

The A-10 is by far the most awesome fighter jet ever made!

Lol.
It was designed in the late 50's as a tank killer based on the German ME-262 from WW2. It's slow. Almost retired but was used successfully in the first persian gulf war and kept around. Against an unsophisticated ground enemy it is devastating.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Use that ammo lol

Ammo deez nuts

Lol.
It was designed in the late 50's as a tank killer based on the German ME-262 from WW2. It's slow. Almost retired but was used successfully in the first persian gulf war and kept around. Against an unsophisticated ground enemy it is devastating.

Yeah I read that it was being retired, shame that... I've enjoyed many a video of them destroying the taliban etc... The sounds are beautiful :)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Use that ammo lol

Ammo deez nuts

Lol.

Yeah I read that it was being retired, shame that... I've enjoyed many a video of them destroying the taliban etc... The sounds are beautiful :)

They saved a lot of lives because they can stay over a target a long time. Basically it is an armoured weapon platform. In afghanistan they flew around in pairs all over the place all the time so they could show up anywhere within 20 minutes.
Outstanding.

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's slow.
On purpose. Its job has always been close ground support. That's a more dangerous job now than it was in the late fifties due to shoulder-fired ground to air missiles and the like. But nothing else the Pentagon has ever been interested in was very good at that until the Apache.