First Amendment "conservatives" will love this.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
#Diaper Don declares Twitter a national security threat in latest meltie.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a
in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

Here's the MSN link but righties may want to consult Breitbart to get the "true facts." :ThumbsUp3:

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump is winning by showing his ass on a daily basis?

MMMkay.

Fact is, he's still prez until Jan. 20 and that gives him fifty-some MORE days to shit on everything real Americans hold dear.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I think he has something secretly for Barron. Yikes. He's got the duct tape, pliers, and hunting knife. Ol abandoned house too. Time to kidnap him @Admin. thinks. Knows and will act soon on it. Some scary sick fucks online these days.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
#Diaper Don declares Twitter a national security threat in latest meltie.

has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a
in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.

Here's the MSN link but righties may want to consult Breitbart to get the "true facts." :ThumbsUp3:

Probably completely unrelated to the news that Twitter will not longer treat him like the president when he is no longer the president? :Confused:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think he has an obsession with Trump... seriously lol...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cons, who STILL whinge about Obama to this day, bitch about people who criticize the SITTING president. Rich.

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus dude...how fucking old are you? You remind me of Henry Kissinger!
I assume that's a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it for the PI hounds.

I'm the third of four brothers, the second one is deceased. I fall midway between Peachy, the oldest, and Jayz/Morpheus, the youngest, who might be known to some here even though he left all the forums a decade ago. Peachy is 77, a bit younger than TWAP (and also than another poster who's known here but his age is not.) Morpheus is closing in on Medicare eligibility. You can do the rest of the math, if it really matters to you.

Reactions: Q

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Jesus dude...how fucking old are you? You remind me of Henry Kissinger!
I assume that's a rhetorical question, but I'll answer it for the PI hounds.

I'm the third of four brothers, the second one is deceased. I fall midway between Peachy, the oldest, and Jayz/Morpheus, the youngest, who might be known to some here even though he left all the forums a decade ago. Peachy is 77, a bit younger than TWAP (and also than another poster who's known here but his age is not.) Morpheus is closing in on Medicare eligibility. You can do the rest of the math, if it really matters to you.
You're Peaches brother? Lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
All the liberal cock sucking soyboys from their home forum do

95% of what they talk about is trump.

When he leaves office they’ll probably have to be put on anti depressants cause they’ll have nothing to do with their bitter lives

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When he leaves office they’ll probably have to be put on anti depressants cause they’ll have nothing to do with their bitter lives

OMG. WTF do you and your low IQ ilk talk about incessantly? Liberals this, liberals that, I hate liberals, I want to kill liberals, liberals should all die. Soyboys waaaaaahhhh, soyboys shrieeeeeeeeekkkkk, soyboy cock, soyboys soyboys soyboys. Very interesting, varied, and intelligent topics you have there.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OMG. WTF do you and your low IQ ilk talk about incessantly? Liberals this, liberals that, I hate liberals, I want to kill liberals, liberals should all die. Soyboys waaaaaahhhh, soyboys shrieeeeeeeeekkkkk, soyboy cock, soyboys soyboys soyboys. Very interesting, varied, and intelligent topics you have there.
Heheheheheheheheeee...yoo said cock! :doink2::biggrin:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Key point lotusdouchbug. “”Liberals””

As in many different persons in different scenarios

Whereas, all you liberal scum talk about is Trump this trump that

Unless of course, the liberal soytards around here are expressing their inner PLEASE ASS BOX ME! love for Kyle the Great

OP
OP

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IM, like Trump, appears not to be bound by truth or reality. As we liberals are.
I'm about to start calling him Surrender Monkey even though he's not French.
I'm sure he'll listen to a fahget on a forum... You suck irl I can tell, you smell like burnt eggs...
People from your land know a lot about burnt eggs, I suppose, but you may wanna see a doc about your sudden loss of the sense of smell which could be a symptom of the Rona.

IRL as you put it, I fart ambrosia.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
IM, like Trump, appears not to be bound by truth or reality. As we liberals are.
I'm sure he'll listen to a fahget on a forum... You suck irl I can tell, you smell like burnt eggs...
People from your land know a lot about burnt eggs, I suppose, but you may wanna see a doc about your sudden loss of the sense of smell which could be a symptom of the Rona.

So I mention I can smell something and you automatically tell me I cannot? The truth is with ME

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So I mention I can smell something and you automatically tell me I cannot? The truth is with ME

Wait, Shamwow. The truth is with you, because you can smell someone from across the pond, through the innernets' ethers? So you're some kind of magic chamois?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Sorry dude, the truth is hardly ever with you. And here you're also wrong again....
Sorry!
You should be used to it by now.

Oh and do not forget: Scottisch are all rapists and murderers. So who would you be to judge anyone else?