- Reaction score
- 840
- Location
- Shangri La
It was supposed to be. Glad you got the joke.Well, that's funny
True, and yet I sam identifiably the same person...you've only an alleged shadow of yourself.
..."you" are not.
It was supposed to be. Glad you got the joke.Well, that's funny
True, and yet I sam identifiably the same person...you've only an alleged shadow of yourself.
True, and yet I sam identifiably the same person...
..."you" are not.
That is a very real shadow, and it is mine.Do now you're saying your fake shadow picture is to be taken seriously?
Okie dokie!
That is a very real shadow, and it is mine.
.That place is beautiful isn't it? Exquisite rock formations shaped by the movement of the waters.
My favorite fishery. Smallmouth Bass heaven.
That is a very real shadow, and it is mine.
.That place is beautiful isn't it? Exquisite rock formations shaped by the movement of the waters.
My favorite fishery. Smallmouth Bass heaven.
You shouldn't talk about Sausages like that.How does anyone know?
That could be a shadow of Jack's pussy for all anyone knows.
Oh for sure the goal of liberals is devolopment.Okay, I'm sorry, that's as far as I got or will get.
. Precisely wrong, 'k.
I can't go into the metaphysics with the mental midgets here but suffice to say it is exactly because of conservatives' psychic immaturity that they are behind the curve and at best carried along on the inexorable wave of human evolution, while the Liberal people (having nothing to do with political party or political ideology) have settled themselves emotionally through development of the mental principle. The conservative lives in fear and levels hate at all that is different from them. They focus on distinction, fractionalization, separation, while the Liberal seeks unity with others through recognition of the divine spark in all things.
I know that's a million miles over your head, but play a nice song and we're good.
How about an old timey country tune?
conservative/Liberal does not equal right/left.Oh for sure the goal of liberals is devolopment.
The difference between left & right.
Right defends the life of those not yet born. Judges life of those born.
Left defends the abortion of those not yet born. Defends the life of those born.
Born have brains. Easily
conservative/Liberal does not equal right/left.
. I've tried to explain that repeatedly but you concrete "thinkers" just keep proving you are conservatives
aka, the unevolved.
It's a process of.........Re-Union.And just what does evolution do?
Does it evolve?
It's a process of.........Re-Union.
..and do you want to know why this process takes place...
...and repeats endlessly?

I'm just conversating with MrNinkompoopsGuy in between football plays. Giants / Cards, man.Dude.
Are you literally trying to have a rational conversation with someone who asked if evolution evolves?
![]()
I'm just conversating with MrNinkompoopsGuy in between football plays. Giants / Cards, man.
MrNinkompoopsGuy asks funny questions. He's a funny guy.
Did I not respond to the first fallacy he wrote? Was it not shoved up his ass thereby pulling the rug out from under all that was writ subsequentl?.
. I even took a little peek below afterward and laughed at the foolishness of his rant in my post to you.
I like him though. Just which he play some ol timey country music.
I got big shoulders. Atlas has nothing on me. I internalize everything & take it upon myself to balance the equation. I am the rocks of the eternal shore. They'll bash upon me & be broken. This is not original. See xmen 1990s cartoons.H lives in an alternate reality where Obama is a conservative, Islam is maga, and the US is a democracy.
You cannot even begin to untangle that mess.
Great movie, but I can not watch the scene where Little Blackie dies. Too painful.I'm an old man
Reuniting the dodo a flightless bird with all birds who can fly would only mean a total slaughter of rendered grounded birds.It's a process of.........Re-Union.
..and do you want to know why this process takes place...
...and repeats endlessly?
Great movie, but I can not watch the scene where Little Blackie dies. Too painful.
. I can not help you if you are too tarded after literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, of clear definitions of the terms conservative and Liberal that you continue to use them in the most mundane, ignorant, tight assed political (USA) meanings, and fail to understand their true meaning and definition.
. What it has to do with abortion I have no idea, or why you have a bug up your ass about it a la Duhv.
Did someone force you to abort a turd you were desperate to hold onto?
Did someone force you to drink magnesium citrate?
As I pointed out, nothing imperishable dies due to an abortion,
but free will dies when it is denied.
...and other people's accountability isn't your business.
Oh, btw - "progressives" are not Liberals (not necessarily), in fact many are what I call the other conservatives (as I often call the Democratic party)....but you would have to get a grip on the actual meanings of the words to understand this, and I have given up hope that you have the insight.
PS: Look, mang, we got retards here who don't even know that all a person can chew and swallow isn't food, or that the North American diet is full of crap which is deleterious to one's health and found on grocery store shelves, or for that matter math their way out of a paper bag if the unsealed end were left open. So perhaps you are not even the worst of the lot.
You see, you are buying into the short sighted, limited perception Darwinist nonsense.Reuniting the dodo a flightless bird with all birds who can fly would only mean a total slaughter of rendered grounded birds.
Evolution leaves shit in the dust & doesn't look back to reunite shit with the asshole... endlessly as you say.
Taking a dump is dumping. There is no RE union.
I glad that shadow pic disturbed you so much.You idiots are boring as all fuck.
Especially you MrNiceGuy. Everytime I "read" your rabbit droppings, I feel like I'm going to pass the fuck out due to my brain trying to preserve itself. No one has the slightest idea what the fuck you're talking about most of the time.
Then there's the fuckwit you're "debating" with, Holligay. Don't waste your fucking time on that spamming dick eating bitch. The dude will run around in circles chasing his own tail which incidentally is a shadow, and try to get you to follow him that way there's two retards running in small circles looking as dumb as can be. You're dealing with a fucking dipshit who took a picture of a cactus shadow and claimed it was him. Need I say more?
PS: Look, mang, we got retards here who don't even know that all a person can chew and swallow isn't food, or that the North American diet is full of crap which is deleterious to one's health and found on grocery store shelves, or for that matter math their way out of a paper bag if the unsealed end were left open. So perhaps you are not even the worst of the lot.
I glad that shadow pic disturbed you so much.
. That's what it was meant to do.
In fact it worked out much better than I had hoped.
...since you are completely consummed and obssessed.
...and yet here you are...daily, yabbering and slobbering on and on and on without end about a picture.Just stop with your lame attempts at anyone being obsessed with the likes of you.
...and yet here you are...daily, yabbering and slobbering on and on and on without end about a picture.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to click on this thread. I was pleasantly surprised!When people see me or meet me for the first time they see a white woman, and automatically they think they know what my beliefs and political leanings are, based on my white skin color.
After getting to know me, I've had some people, even friends say to me,
"Jenna, why do you hate your own race?"
So let me get this out there so I need not revisit this subject ever again.
I DO NOT HATE WHITE PEOPLE.
I am white. I have no guilt complex nor do I have any animosity towards fair skinned people. I have no issues regarding my skin color. My whole family is "white."
Here's my issue.
WHITE FUCKING BEHAVIOR.
Why? You ask.
I'm ashamed of our greed, our white narcissism, and the darkness of Christian Fascism that is eating us from the inside out. We wave the American flag, and yell and scream about patriotism, but use the system to keep one race in power over everyone else is neither patriotism nor freedom. That's called a betrayal.
We're soooo terrified of our own history that we ban books, and hide behind censored curriculum, praying the world doesn't see the blood on our hands.
Want proof?
Look in your wallets and purses, we carry the proof of America's original sin in our pockets like an everyday good luck charm. Check out the $20 dollar bill with Andrew Jackson. In the South Andrew Jackson is treated like a God, but let's be real. You're worshipping at the alter of a racist devil. He wasn't just some guy, he was a human trafficker who used the U.S. industrial military complex to steal millions of acres from the indigenous people just to expand the empire of slavery. It doesn't just stop there. Look at the one dollar bill with George Washington, Jefferson on the $2 bill. Funny enough they wrote that,
"All men are created equal."
While keeping hundreds of humans in chains. We've built a holy trinity on morally bankrupt narcissists who treated human life like currency. We celebrated white greed as a virtue, and this wannabe dictator Trump, he's just the newest messiah of that diseased thinking.
White people like talking about civilization like we brought it over on a boat. Funny enough the Aztecs built great cities more advanced and cleaner than any city in Europe at that time. They gave us the crops that kept the rest of the world from starving. How did they get repaid? We stole their gold, then we stole their blueprints for democracy and used it to write the U.S. constitution.
Lets look at the black soul. The truth white America wants to skip. Because if we admit what black people actually did, white fucking genius looks like a fucking lie. Black people didn't just create the swamps, and build the white house. They designed the modern world. If you're reading this on a cell phone right now, you can thank Jessie Russell, a black man who was a pioneer in cellular technology. You survived surgery because Charles Drew figured out the importance of a blood bank. You're living in a house designed by the minds we tried to cage, and we're still trying to ban the authors who wrote the truth about it. This is white intellectual bankruptcy.
White America is scared that the black and brown people want to do to us what we did to them. You're projecting your own violent heart onto them and hoping for a payback that fits your blood thirsty history.
Here's the raw honest truth about black people. They don't want revenge, they never did. That's a white fantasy born out of guilt. They just want to live their fucking lives without asking your permission, and to be left the fuck alone. They just want what's fair. We're soo scared of the monster we created in our own heads that we weaponize the system against them.
To my white sisters, isn't about time we stopped playing the victim? Your fake tears were death warrants for entire communities. I don't give a fuck if this hurts some feelings, and I don't give a fuck that I'm a fellow woman telling you this, because I'm about to bomb on our white men too. White men are the weapon that makes the system work. Look up Tulsa, look up Rosewood, white women tears created all that.
So, white America we've tried everything, we've tried hate, fear, we've tried dominating everyone who doesn't look like us, and it has failed us. Isolation is death. When you cut off the flow of diversity, you aren't just starving your neighbors, you are tying a tourniquet around the veins of our democracy. Fact.
AMERICA IS DIVERSITY.
Our strength isn't our walls, it's different minds working together to make an unstoppable force not based on race or skin color.
Love is the most powerful untapped revolutionary resource in our entire fucking universe. It is the only thing that can turn a broken system into a sanctuary.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to click on this thread. I was pleasantly surprised!