Why is Skinofevil pro sex dolls!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Let's remember that that scenario came from your imagination. The fact that that's what's in your head means you're the sick paedo. But that's to be expected from Euro sissy filth such as yerself.
I didn't create the cartoon, all I did was find it on the internet and post it here.... for you all to enjoy....

So what you're basically saying is that you're a plagiarist as well as a paedo. Still par for the course with you Euro sissies.
You think he's a child fister?

Well, he did know just where to look for a cartoon about a kiddie-diddler, didn't he? Make of that what you will.
I was also shocked if this cartoon. Your theory makes sense.

But I am not 100% sure. We need more evidence.

What disturbs me is the source. And manga. Very disappointing
I'm no fan of this, but @skinofevil needed to be confronted 'bout this behaviour

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Let's remember that that scenario came from your imagination. The fact that that's what's in your head means you're the sick paedo. But that's to be expected from Euro sissy filth such as yerself.
I didn't create the cartoon, all I did was find it on the internet and post it here.... for you all to enjoy....
So what you're basically saying is that you're a plagiarist as well as a paedo. Still par for the course with you Euro sissies.
You think he's a child fister?
Well, he did know just where to look for a cartoon about a kiddie-diddler, didn't he? Make of that what you will.
No searching, it cam on my path... And directly reminded me of you. And then.... your name was ven in there.... So it was my duty to confront you

You know that the leftist traditions of lying and self-delusion are why Trump won in the first place, and why he's going to win again... you do know that, right?

If you ever want to achieve anything, you're going to have to start living according to truth and fact. Otherwise, you will condemn yourself to continued failure in life. :)

Q

Banned
No searching, it cam on my path... And directly reminded me of you. And then.... your name was ven in there.... So it was my duty to confront you
You know that the leftist traditions of lying and self-delusion are why Trump won in the first place, and why he's going to win again... you do know that, right?
You understand that this was intended to be funny? I'm pulling your leg!
NOBODY here thinks you are actually a fan of the sex dolls :)

And regarding Trump; I've said it before: America is fucked no matter who is the new president. It's a choice between bad and really bad.

That I would be lying or delusional is not true. My genuine wish for america is that Biden will win. I believe strongly that we will do a better job than Trump, since I have seen the chaos Trump caused. In no way I believe Biden is a saint...

If you ever want to achieve anything, you're going to have to start living according to truth and fact. Otherwise, you will condemn yourself to continued failure in life. :)
i can tell you a little secret: my life is doing pretty well. Good job, great family & friends, nice house to live in...
And all my life I have been living to what I believe is true.
But... I do believe your life and mine are pretty different. Which is good, because that allows us to learn from each other.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

And regarding Trump; I've said it before: America is fucked no matter who is the new president. It's a choice between bad and really bad.

That I would be lying or delusional is not true. My genuine wish for america is that Biden will win. I believe strongly that we will do a better job than Trump, since I have seen the chaos Trump caused. In no way I believe Biden is a saint...

i can tell you a little secret: my life is doing pretty well. Good job, great family & friends, nice house to live in...
But... I do believe your life and mine are pretty different. Which is good, because that allows us to learn from each other.

And that, folks, is how you break a troll. You throw your own trolling into four wheel drive and drop it into low gear. :EvilOne:

Q

Banned

And that, folks, is how you break a troll. You throw your own trolling into four wheel drive and drop it into low gear. :EvilOne:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As always you make NO sense at all! But I hope you're having fun :)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
#Timeforachange
#Biden2020

Biden's been in office for almost 50 years. So those two hashtags up there? They're not a combination. They are your two very different options. Pick one; they don't go together.
#BidenLandslide

Fuck off, you confused, ugly-ass yard-ape crossdresser, Biden never even fucking knows what state he's speaking in, what year it is, or which office he's running for.

Q

Banned
If you're too fucking stupid to understand what Skin posts, Ralph Wiggum, at least be smart enough to keep your fucking mouth shut.
The problem we have here is not my intelligence, it is yours. Communication is hard, I know... But when people do not understand the message you want to communicate, you should wonder who's the cause... And in your case the wondering is not required: you are!

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
The problem we have here is not my intelligence

No, the problem is exactly your intelligence. You pick a known segregationalist, white supremacist, crony capitalist, lying, senile old fucking crook and you say he's "better" for Americans than a man who reduced the black and minority unemployment rate to levels lower than at any other time in the history of any fucking country on this planet. Ever.

You are a fucking imbecile. You are a fucking moron.

Q

Banned
No, the problem is exactly your intelligence. You pick a known segregationalist, white supremacist, crony capitalist, lying, senile old fucking crook and you say he's "better" for Americans than a man who reduced the black and minority unemployment rate to levels lower than at any other time in the history of any fucking country on this planet. Ever.
PLEASE! Do some investigation first before blabbering your bullshit again...

I beg to pardon? This is what you always do: you have no arguments, so you start like this... "The loser approach"...

Check the thread: https://bastardfactory.net/threads/biden-or-trump.1899/ for some interesting numbers regarding unemployment rates for example

Last edited:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
PLEASE! Do some investigation first before blabbering your bullshit again...

No u. No, seriously. You do some investigation, so that you understand that what you called "bullshit" is 100% fact.

I beg to pardon?

It's "I beg your pardon." Jesus Herman Melville Christ on a rusty pogo stick in a Mekong Delta mine field, at least know figures of speech in English before you go around trying to use them. Saying them wrong makes you look like a fucking retard.

Obviously, of course, you are a fucking retard -- but try to hide that better.