Why Must There Be Pricks In The World?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have my spiritual advisor coming to help me energy clean my home today.

Where is the members as children thread?

Caskur ~

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If pepole don't stop going on about this PI thing and egging each other on then this shit is gunna get worse and spill in to people's r/l. Just chill out everyone and drop it please.I don't want to see anyones r/l affected by something that is meant to be a game.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If pepole don't stop going on about this PI thing and egging each other on then this shit is gunna get worse and spill in to people's r/l. Just chill out everyone and drop it please.I don't want to see anyones r/l affected by something that is meant to be a game.

You're right. There are only a couple of people coming here to stir that pot. Caskur and No One. Everyone else is trying to move on.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I really wanted that rook you bastard!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
If they're good to me I'm good to them.

Wow.

So it is all based on how they are to you.

Period.

They can go and rape 3 women a day, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

They can go and torture animals, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

They can go and gas the Jews, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

Just.....Wow.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
So you have no opinion about Lily giving out personal information that has real life ramifications of affecting someone's personal life then, huh?

You know the 2 people you are hanging out with and rooting for here are psychopaths, right?

That is exactly what he indicated.

If Idi Amin was good to him, they would be buddies.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow.

So it is all based on how they are to you.

Period.

They can go and rape 3 women a day, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

They can go and torture animals, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

They can go and gas the Jews, but as long as they are good to you, then you are good to them!

Just.....Wow.
I'm a very enlightened gentleman.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How was this site any good with The porker and her lush any good BEFORE they dabbled the PI route? Did either of those two rejects bring just one laugh? I know they make Prowler laugh but it isnt from their witty repertoire more like their melties and airclaims.

They only have one cheerleader in anycase and that is the boob...oops I mean noob.