Why Must There Be Pricks In The World?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn't life be so much nicer without them? What purpose do these people serve?

They don't serve a purpose. It's not about that at all. It's about them.

FwCUGiq.jpg

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A good example are security guards who act like they're Dirty Harry patrolling the mall. Talk about letting a little authority go to your head ffs. Talking on their radios like they were legit cops.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A good example are security guards who act like they're Dirty Harry patrolling the mall. Talk about letting a little authority go to your head ffs. Talking on their radios like they were legit cops.

A lot of people that go into the law enforcement, or mall enforcement in this case, are pricks before they became cops or wannabe cops.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of people that go into the law enforcement, or mall enforcement in this case, are pricks before they became cops or wannabe cops.
Lets not forget some of the bouncers at bars who have to flex their muscles and act like an angry troll under the bridge for no reason. Ooooh...they have the power to ask you for your ID. Ooohhh.....

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was once got paired with a guy in a chess tournament who demanded that I take my hat off during the game. Didn't happen.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was once got paired with a guy in a chess tournament who demanded that I take my hat off during the game. Didn't happen.
Believe it. What a prick. If someone lets something like a ballcap interfere with their thinking, chess is not for them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Believe it. What a prick. If someone lets something like a ballcap interfere with their thinking, chess is not for them.

I did. I just don't understand people that get so worked up over harmless things like a hat.

The Twitter/Xeratti got all worked up about how Elon Musk was wearing his cowboy hat wrong at the Mexican border a day or so ago. He actually wasn't to begin with..

The best comment that would have resonated, imo, would have been the old Texan expression: All hat, no cattle.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I did. I just don't understand people that get so worked up over harmless things like a hat.
That type of stuff is exactly why I posted this thread. When I was taught to play chess I had to play games with my teacher while listening to music on his radio at a fairly elevated volume. This taught me to block shit out while I'm thinking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That type of stuff is exactly why I posted this thread. When I was taught to play chess I had to play games with my teacher while listening to music on his radio at a fairly elevated volume. This taught me to block shit out while I'm thinking.

It's an excellent skill, Alticus.

Not the same, but when I have an important and urgent task, I have an incredible capacity to focus. I am fairly good in an emergency.

When I had my first kid, I went to birthing classes, to learn what to do, what types of things might make me calm. I brought my boombox, as suggested, to play sounds I normally find soothing...birds chirping in the trees, babbling brooks...go ghey in that context.

When shit got real, it irritated the ever living shit out of me. I told my husband to "turn that shit off". I found a spot to focus my visual field, did my breathing and focused on the task at hand. I do not fuck around.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

@Lily experiences a similar thing while posting here.

She posts right through her screams of agony!!!!

Volume Level: 11

Hahahaha!!!!!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wouldn't life be so much nicer without them? What purpose do these people serve?

Ask the two rotten people who recommended your post.

You are hanging around with one of the biggest shitheads on forums I have ever met.

The other one is supreme dullard.

Talking about dullards, what is your MO for posting herer

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Ask the two rotten people who recommended your post.

You are hanging around with one of the biggest shitheads on forums I have ever met.

The other one is supreme dullard.

Talking about dullards, what is your MO for posting herer
Well your highness, I don't treat people based on what others tell me. If they're good to me I'm good to them. What do you mean by: "What's your MO for posting here?"

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well your highness, I don't treat people based on what others tell me. If they're good to me I'm good to them. What do you mean by: "What's your MO for posting here?"

So you have no opinion about Lily giving out personal information that has real life ramifications of affecting someone's personal life then, huh?

You know the 2 people you are hanging out with and rooting for here are psychopaths, right?

MO = "What Is the Abbreviation for Modus Operandi? Modus operandi is sometimes abbreviated as M.O. Therefore, one's M.O. refers to their usual patterns of behaviors or habits"

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
So you have no opinion about Lily giving out personal information that has real life ramifications of affecting someone's personal life then, huh?

You know the 2 people you are hanging out with and rooting for here are psychopaths, right?

MO = "What Is the Abbreviation for Modus Operandi? Modus operandi is sometimes abbreviated as M.O. Therefore, one's M.O. refers to their usual patterns of behaviors or habits"
Well, of course it's not right, but Lily hasn't done anything to me personally that would give me any reason to get on her case. Everyone one in life does things that others don't approve of. What am I supposed to do, hate or like everyone I meet based on what others have to say about them? She handed out PI and is trying to make it right it which is Goddamn hard to do on a forum like this when members like you won't let it go.

Sometimes people do things when they're angry or hurt that they regret later on. Who are you to judge me on who I like and dislike? Just because you have a cute little crown on your head in your avi doesn't make you a queen sweetheart, so don't summon me to your throne room and interrogate me like some peasant who insulted your "royal" integrity.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe Casket saw the word 'Pricks' in the thread title and thought it was a clarion call?

No One

Factory Bastard

Give them time and sooner or later they will come to learn the Truth about tPoTF.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She called you a dullard in a post to you and wants you to hate me like she does.

Sorry, but that is hilarious. You can't make that shit up.

#winning

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
She called you a dullard in a post to you and wants you to hate me like she does.

Sorry, but that is hilarious. You can't make that shit up.

#winning
Hi Lily

I know what MO means but not what she means saying that here about me.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
She's a control freak and wants to direct your actions...on a troll forum no less. She wants you to hate who she hates.

Imagine how diseased that mind is...just for a moment.
She won't get anywhere with me acting like that.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, of course it's not right, but Lily hasn't done anything to me personally that would give me any reason to get on her case. Everyone one in life does things that others don't approve of. What am I supposed to do, hate or like everyone I meet based on what others have to say about them? She handed out PI and is trying to make it right it which is Goddamn hard to do on a forum like this when members like you won't let it go.

Sometimes people do things when they're angry or hurt that they regret later on. Who are you to judge me on who I like and dislike? Just because you have a cute little crown on your head in your avi doesn't make you a queen sweetheart, so don't summon me to your throne room and interrogate me like some peasant who insulted your "royal" integrity.

OK so you are a terrorist apologist because what Lily did was an act of terrorism.

It was no little thing and her motivation for doing it was just an excuse.

I just assumed you were an intelligent person.

Of course you are free to choose who you befriend.

You think me reminding the brainless attention whore who spread PII AROUND is a bad thing....lol you consider me doing that is more evil than what she actually did.

This means your own character is seriously flawed.