Why Must There Be Pricks In The World?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
OK so you are a terrorist apologist because what Lily did was an act of terrorism.

It was no little thing and her motivation for doing it was just an excuse.

I just assumed you were an intelligent person.

Of course you are free to choose who you befriend.

You think me reminding the brainless attention whore who spread PII AROUND is a bad thing....lol you consider me doing that is more evil than what she actually did.

This means your own character is seriously flawed.
LOL Jeez Louise. Get a life Omni. Seriously

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL Jeez Louise. Get a life Omni. Seriously

930d2493-b47e-4f6e-bd8f-f504b8f2112e_text.gif

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
She's a control freak and wants to direct your actions...on a troll forum no less. She wants you to hate who she hates.

Imagine how diseased that mind is...just for a moment.

The only difference between what you did to Big and what she did to Flea is that I didn’t pass the PM of the PI that old crone sent me around…

She is psycho :Crazy:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Give them time and sooner or later they will come to learn the Truth about tPoTF.

I don't know about that but she shows characteristics of a narcissist. The longer she ignores the ramifications of what she did, the more she will feel entitled to wreck people's lives and keep doing it.

She is getting away with it.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know about that but she shows characteristics of a narcissist. The longer she ignores the ramifications of what she did, the more she will feel entitled to wreck people's lives and keep doing it.

Seek therapy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

:eyeRoLL:

Wake me when photos surface of Big posting from a homeless tent encampment.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The only difference between what you did to Big and what she did to Flea is that I didn’t pass the PM of the PI that old crone sent me around…

I didn't send it around. I sent it to one person. I've explained this before.

Flynn sent it around.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She won't get anywhere with me acting like that.

I don't have to go anywhere with you. You are doing an EXCELLENT job of showing the membership not only that you approve of what fat gutz did but you are an enabler.

Where is your character or courage?

Lemme guess...

You have none?

Amirite?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have to go anywhere with you. You are doing an EXCELLENT job of showing the membership not only that you approve of what fat gutz did but you are an enabler.

Where is your character or courage?

Lemme guess...

You have none?

Amirite?
How am I an enabler? lol

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Does she ever stop bitching? :Whaaa:

How has her husband not smothered her with a pillow already?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How am I an enabler? lol

You’re enabling her to believe that her hands are clean in all of this.

You see, a long long time ago… on a forum of weirdo degenerates and stalker compulsions…

Omnipotent and The Countess did not get along. I mean it was BRUTAL the shit The Countess was doing and saying to Ominipotent. I jumped in because I’m not going to watch anyone attack a mother in that manner. I was also friends with Caskur and always have despised Flea.

Omnipotent did the same thing Lilly did with passing a PM to BF that omini did with me… but, unlike Lily, there was no second guessing for Caskur. The smug level of arrogance surrounding their friendship proves that Caskur believes she has the upper hand there.

The blatant disrespect. The audacity. SMH.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You see, a long long time ago… on a forum of weirdo degenerates and stalker compulsions…

Omnipotent and The Countess did not get along. I mean it was BRUTAL the shit The Countess was doing and saying to Ominipotent. I jumped in because I’m not going to watch anyone attack a mother in that manner. I was also friends with Caskur and always have despised Flea.

Omnipotent did the same thing Lilly did with passing a PM to BF that omini did with me… but, unlike Lily, there was no second guessing for Caskur. The smug level of arrogance surrounding their friendship proves that Caskur believes she has the upper hand there.

I didn't pass a PM. I answered one.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I bind you, Caskur…

I bind you from doing harm to yourself

I bind you from doing harm to others

I blind you from inflicting your wrath of depraved darkness on this community

I banish your wickedness for eternity

And so it shall be by everything that is good and light!!!

(I think we are going to need a full blown exorcism)

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How come you left out the part flea gave my PI to every troll in flame Town... at every group?

Is it only cooking sherry you guzzle or are you now on sniffing the glue pot as well?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You better watch what you say to her. Look at her avi, she's royalty.

Thing is, she doesn't have enough sense to see the irony. She's trash from the middle of nowhere. A place no one in the civilized world even cares about, least of all, Australians themselves.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Omni is officially a hypocrite.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't pass a PM. I answered one.

Piggie was attacking BF about credit fraud and he was using your SILs name.

He was pushing for this. The boards were dead and PI is always low hanging fruit. Piggie Smellz is sooo thirsty.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Piggie was attacking BF about credit fraud and he was using your SILs name.

He was pushing for this. The boards were dead and PI is always low hanging fruit. Piggie Smellz is sooo thirsty.

Well, he was attacking and casting serious aspersions. Accusing someone of theft is seriously fucked up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd like to see what Omni says about this place on TBC but Biggie has fucked up my TOR nodes and proxies. lol

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I never did the same thing as Lily..

@Bastard Factory have I ever given you anyone's phone number?

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
He.Can't.Take.It

What a hugely crybaby whiner.
If he truly felt that he was treated unfairly here and that a ban was too harsh, he would fight it himself, but he won't because he knows he fucked up.