Why the Left believes what they do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Your media masters are winning, and you let them. Losers.

9598242ab16dd75a.jpeg

Except, that's not what leftism teaches. That's what idiots with limited powers of intellect believe that leftism teaches. And righty gaslighters promote these myths.

That is exactly what it teaches. Those are the natural conclusions drawn by all the messaging the left wing puts out.

It's a hate cult.

People cannot even QUESTION a stance or claim without getting degraded as stupid or otherwise attacked.

It's like what just happened to Nicki Manaji because she said we should ask questions and not be bullied into making a decision on the vaccine....and how people attacked Russel Brand because he told the TRUTH about Russiagate. They get labeled "right wing" and the hate starts......that's exactly what we have all been dealing with for years now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I love Ted but I completely disagree with this. There are many people who made a decision to either get the shot or not get the shot based on medical info and their own health needs.

I would say people who go making mindless decisions based on partisan blather and media and politics are morons though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of the left... Biden now wants to threaten parents who speak out about radical racist CRT. Parents don't want their children indoctrinated and Biden says the FBI should harass and investigate these parents for using their free speech rights.

This is on top of the DOJ being weaponized for partisan political purposes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stupid young white chick rear ends a Lamborghini then tries to lie claiming he backed into her then when that doesn't work she tries to claim the white guy she hit is some how racist for not agreeing to let her go. Oh, and it was all caught on film. Stupid left wing SJWs

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stupid young white chick rear ends a Lamborghini then tries to lie claiming he backed into her then when that doesn't work she tries to claim the white guy she hit is some how racist for not agreeing to let her go. Oh, and it was all caught on film. Stupid left wing SJWs

Wow, I'd like to see that whore executed for that!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most of the far left truly are stupid people who don't understand they are getting played by grifters. Take how Twitch's biggest "star" role plays as a communist who constantly says the rich should all be shot and similar garbage yet after Twitch got hacked it was revealed theor "comrade" was getting $700,000 a month just from Twitch. Lol!

The left's kings and queens always do this. A.O.C. was just a low I.Q. bar back until she started a political grift. Now she attends $30,000 per ticket galas wearing tax the rich merchandise. What a joke because she does nothing in Congress but dupes dirt poor fools into giving her there hard earned cash.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1/3 of all Gen Z do not know the difference between facts and opinions while half say facts scare them because they know so little about logic and factual information. That is dangerous because it leads to opinions and policies which are not grounded in factual evidence.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1/3 of all Gen Z do not know the difference between facts and opinions while half say facts scare them because they know so little about logic and factual information. That is dangerous because it leads to opinions and policies which are not grounded in factual evidence.

Because parents are radicalizing and poisoning thier kids and schools reinforce this.

You see adults doing this same thing today. Look at the leftists here, they dont even understand what our positions are.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, I've seen vids of how easy it is to wear a mask and impersonate someone, among other vids, but what the FUCK! Fake Fauchi?