Why the Left believes what they do

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She's a timebomb ready to explode...... anyone who disagrees with her retarded politics is an "evil bigot".

Presumably she's become so hysterical and unhinged lately because she's seen just how many people are opposed to the garbage she promotes.

I won't bother wasting my time debating her again, she doesn't even attempt to counter points in a civilised manner, instead she just gets mad and hurls insults....

And this bitch was a teacher allegedly at one point! Unfuckingbelievable.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She's a timebomb ready to explode...... anyone who disagrees with her retarded politics is an "evil bigot".

Presumably she's become so hysterical and unhinged lately because she's seen just how many people are opposed to the garbage she promotes.

I won't bother wasting my time debating her again, she doesn't even attempt to counter points in a civilised manner, instead she just gets mad and hurls insults....

I'd pull my kids from any class she was teaching...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

All five? Including the one in the motorcycle crash?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

All five? Including the one in the motorcycle crash?

You better hope you don't ever meet my kids at a crash....

.... they'd tear you limb from limb, puss puss...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet they’re all mentally challenged. I mean the shit you feed em. Like N. Korea

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I do wonder if she's telling porkies about her teaching days, either that or the bar for modern day teaching has been dropped scandalously low.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
3-C1-D65-D8-0834-4779-A5-C7-749-FCFC7840-B.jpg

Do y’all pitch in for your collective smokes. Cigarettebuttville is what it is DD

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
6-C6-EA557-A141-446-D-8244-A4-D5-A3-FA737-E.jpg

Backed down? Cigarettebuttville is home to all 5. You must be proud.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1-BAB4932-B444-41-CC-BDEA-AD90-D0-DBA0-BC.jpg

Feeding them this shit, what do you expect the outcome to be?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Reported!

Don't mess around with kids, Seadupe. We're here... insult each other or fuck off. Don't be a total pussy and go off on the kids.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Reported!

Don't mess around with kids, Seadupe. We're here... insult each other or fuck off. Don't be a total pussy and go off on the kids.

Pussy? Why do you pretend to be a man DD? Please, you spend you last $25. on smokes, before you feed them fresh food.