Wikipedia labels the ADL as an unreliable organisation

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
Have a rummage down the rabbit hole to dig out the murky history of the ADL and why the jewish anti-White hate group even exists...

TLDR a jewish peedoe named Leo Franks was lynched by an angry mob after raping and murdering a 14 yr old girl who worked at his factory and was subsequently let off, after bribing the prosecutors.

He even tried blaming the crime on some slow witted knee grow who he employed LOL/

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I thought everyone knew wikipedia is an interactive encyclopedia?

free content online encyclopedia

Wikipedia is a free content online encyclopedia written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Wikipedians, through open collaboration and the wiki software MediaWiki.

:AttaBoi:

OP
OP
Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter
I thought everyone knew wikipedia is an interactive encyclopedia?

free content online encyclopedia

Wikipedia is a free content online encyclopedia written and maintained by a community of volunteers, known as Wikipedians, through open collaboration and the wiki software MediaWiki.

:AttaBoi:
They are lefties, they lock stuff they dont want changed. They have been audited and found leftwing.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
They are lefties, they lock stuff they dont want changed. They have been audited and found leftwing.
Maybe you should start your own interactive encyclopedia that only caters to meatheads then?

Wikiwanker;

Donald J. Trump

"The smartest fittest richest bestest looking President ever, If he wasn't my President I'd consider fucking him"

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
^^Le cringe.

That wasn't even remotely funny.

I do however understand how 2 of the most widely hated forum pests have found common ground though.

LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^Le cringe.

That wasn't even remotely funny.

I do however understand how 2 of the most widely hated forum pests have found common ground though.

LOL

translation:

black-black-cat.gif