en.Wikipedia is overrun with Nazi fancrafters worse than @Aryan

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Peaches, you tried enticing me on SG with threads where you quoted my username, but somehow fucked it up , just like on here, meaning that I ended up reading them weeks later.

*SIGH* Ok, on this occasion you're lucky that I've stumbled across your thread, relevant thoughts on the topic at hand will follow...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sorry, but the ads on that site are a joke and during my very brief visit on there, my computer received numerous doses of internet AIDS......

The constant use of the term "Nazi" also soured me to whoever was writing articles on there, who is clearly some deranged Cultural Marxist nutjob.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sorry, but the ads on that site are a joke and during my very brief visit on there, my computer received numerous doses of internet AIDS......

The constant use of the term "Nazi" also soured me to whoever was writing articles on there, who is clearly some deranged Cultural Marxist nutjob.

Oh, I get it. That makes perfect sense. :Awesomeness:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Many of the mods at Wikipedia are far, far left Antifa members.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And then there's this;

ziotrhbob.jpg

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

The constant use of the term "fancraft" pissed you off, right?

Except, don't worry. Your bullshit doesn't even rise to the level of fancraft.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wikipedia has become compromised (or perhaps it always was). There's a tranny editor there that's changing "He" and "She" into "They". Jimmy Wales won't get my money the next time he begs...

I wish I had saved the video documenting how one of the Wiki top brass got summoned to Israel to talk with Rabbis about how to present Israel in a positive manner on the site.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

They're not "mods," ya mong. They're "editors." They have internal checks and balances. Not perfectily, but if they're too lefty for your taste you can always watch Tucker Carlson.

The problem with you woke twats is that you're happy having your leftist echo chamber safe spaces, but when a right wing Nationalist one surfaces, you lose your collective minds and demand that it gets shut down or outlawed.

I'm sure you're old enough to remember when "free speech" was an actual thing, as opposed to the Politically Correct cancel culture we're inflicted with today?

Does the political left only deserve a voice in your opinion and the right wing Conservatives deserve to be vilified and surpressed?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They're not "mods," ya mong. They're "editors." They have internal checks and balances. Not perfectily, but if they're too lefty for your taste you can always watch Tucker Carlson.

The problem with you woke twats is that you're happy having your leftist echo chamber safe spaces, but when a right wing Nationalist one surfaces, you lose your collective minds and demand that it gets shut down or outlawed.

I'm sure you're old enough to remember when "free speech" was an actual thing, as opposed to the Politically Correct cancel culture we're inflicted with today?

Does the political left only deserve a voice in your opinion and the right wing Conservatives deserve to be vilified and surpressed?

Yeah. Because hate speech.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
but mocking a 17 year old boy for having PTSD is not hate speech

fuck these animals

Is laughing at Monster's face pussy hate speech?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck "hate speech".

It's a completely meaningless, politically-driven, leftist term, used to attack whites and traditional western culture.

Well, of course it makes a hater mad when he can't freely use hate speech.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck "hate speech".

It's a completely meaningless, politically-driven, leftist term, used to attack whites and traditional western culture.

Why isn't the term "white privilege" regarded as "hate speech", given the fact that it vilifies and accuses an entire race of being inherently oppressive and racist?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck "hate speech".

Why isn't the term "white privilege" regarded as "hate speech", given the fact that it vilifies and accuses an entire race of being inherently oppressive and racist?

Well, because that's not what the term does, at all. Dumbass. You are so wounded by your whiteness, you can't understand simple concepts. It's quite pathtic. Bloody whinger. :Whaaa:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck "hate speech".

Well, because that's not what the term does, at all. Dumbass. You are so wounded by your whiteness, you can't understand simple concepts. It's quite pathtic. Bloody whinger. :Whaaa:

What does it do then, oh enlightened one?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck "hate speech".

It describes facts about the history of racial policies in the US. It's not villifying white people. It's explaining the blowback of racism. How really brainwashed are you? Did you grow up in a neighborhood with a bunch of undereducated, underemployed, angry white guys with no skills?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fuck "hate speech".

It describes facts about the history of racial policies in the US. It's not villifying white people. It's explaining the blowback of racism. How really brainwashed are you? Did you grow up in a neighborhood with a bunch of undereducated, underemployed, angry white guys with no skills?

Policies which no longer exist and the people who implemented them are long dead.

In this day and age, blacks and other minorities are given the red carpet treatment by the establishment, at the expense of whites, who you leftist fucks have gone out of your way to demonise beyond belief.

What is it with you Jews? One drop of K1ke blood in your veins is all it takes for you to become full blown anti-white vermin.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck "hate speech".

Policies which no longer exist and the people who implemented them are long dead.

In this day and age, blacks and other minorities are given the red carpet treatment by the establishment, at the expense of whites, who you leftist fucks have gone out of your way to demonise beyond belief.

What is it with you Jews? One drop of K1ke blood in your veins is all it takes for you to become full blown anti-white vermin.

How long did you live in the United States, and how many black people did you know well there?

Being pro-human simply does not make me anti-white. I am anti-unethical people of any race. You are so entirely devoid of ethics it's tragic.