Wikipedia co-founder calls out platform for far left bias.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's funny. Wikipedia also censors actual far left politics, as opposed to what you righties insist on incorrectly referring to as 'far left.' What you refer to as 'far left' is really corporate/neoliberalism. It is NOT the same thing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fox news reports the truth more often than CNN, MESSNBC, CBS, and that dumb nigger, trevor noah.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Fox news reports the truth more often than CNN, MESSNBC, CBS, and that dumb nigger, trevor noah.

Trevor Noah is a comedian, not a reporter or a news outlet, you damn cracker.
You stupid bitch, it was a play on all the polls constantly put out that shit tons of morons on your side get their news from stupid assholes like him.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah LOtus
you should be getting your news from fucktarDs like LokTARD :LMAO:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ffs, leftists like Lotusbergstein make me sick..... here she is using anti-white slurs, yet if one was used against a 'person of colour', she would lose her hairy hippy mind.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mmmmm..citing Foxnews.

Interesting.

Not really, once it's been established that a news story is genuine, it's largely irrelevant which particular network covers it.
What can be confirmed as genuine is that the story is about his opinion. Not that Wikipedia is biased.
He may have that opinion due to the fact he has been working on other projects that would compete against wikipedia.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mmmmm..citing Foxnews.

Interesting.

Not really, once it's been established that a news story is genuine, it's largely irrelevant which particular network covers it.
What can be confirmed as genuine is that the story is about his opinion. Not that Wikipedia is biased.
He may have that opinion due to the fact he has been working on other projects that would compete against wikipedia.

Anyone with a brain can see that Wikipedia is politically biased these days and heavily in favour of the left.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thankful that there's some push back against these nazi left wing lotus types!

Part of the problem is the Republican Party advocated enriching a class of tech billionaires with low tax rates and a financial system that further empowers them.

so, it's come to bite you people back in the ass. ie - how these neoliberal prog billionaires colluded to shut Parler down.

Now do you see why an excessive concentration of wealth by too few is not a good thing?

Many liberals actually called for/advocated reining in their power a long time ago.

But people like you and your St. Trump didn't listen.

Or was it only the value of the stock market which concerned the Repubs and ex President Trump the most?

and btw a large increase in the stock market was from these neoliberal prog tech billionaires, Lokmeer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ffs, leftists like Lotusbergstein make me sick..... here she is using anti-white slurs, yet if one was used against a 'person of colour', she would lose her hairy hippy mind.
I just love dragging the hypocrisy outta these ass clowns. Easy as pie! :LOL2:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mmmmm..citing Foxnews.

Interesting.

Yea, well when the creator has an opinion about how his original non biased project became biased, its a slam dunk that it IS biased. Simple, really.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Part of the problem is the Republican Party advocated enriching a class of tech billionaires with low tax rates and a financial system that further empowers them.

so, it's come to bite you people back in the ass. ie - how these neoliberal prog billionaires colluded to shut Parler down.

Now do you see why an excessive concentration of wealth by too few is not a good thing?

Many liberals actually called for/advocated reining in their power a long time ago.

Or was it only the value of the stock market which concerned the Repubs and ex President Trump the most?

and btw a large increase in the stock market was from these neoliberal prog tech billionaires, Lokmeer

Look josephine, you ignorant slut, dems have had the power to reel these motherfuckers in forever. Yet they dont do it. In fact, where you see 100% democRAT libtard government, you see the largest disparity of wealth. PWN3D! Ya fukin idiot!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Oppose libs and raise your children to oppose libs. Just say NO to anything a lib tells you. They always negotiate in bad faith, never trust them.

CRY MOAR LIB!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
says the fucktard who makes it a daily occurrence to CRY MOARrrrrr :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not a fan of most of the Republicans, Joe. But most of the wealthy and corporate elites have always used tax loopholes provided by the democrats.

That's why they all vote and endorse democrats.

My stance is low taxes for everyone regardless of income. I dont agree that the state should be allowed to just take the earnings of anyone.

And look how the fuckers use it. The government grossly abuses this.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I read a wiki entry on Jack Bruce the legendary Jazz/Rock Bass Guitarist and tbh, after reading what wiki had on Jack, I had this overwhelming craving for some Avocado Brioche Toast.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read a wiki entry on Jack Bruce the legendary Jazz/Rock Bass Guitarist and tbh, after reading what wiki had on Jack, I had this overwhelming craving for some Avocado Brioche Toast.
We already know you're a faggit, faggit.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Avocado Brioche Toast goes down well with a side of Kind of Blue.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Avocado Brioche Toast goes down well with a side of Kind of Blue.

Brioche is actually too sweet. Stick with a good sourdough and I’m talking the kind that has to be cut from a fresh baked round and cut in half to fit in the toaster with 1/2 avocado smashed on each side of the slice. Then add some Himalayan salt (gotta watch quality post pandemic because they were cutting it with shit table salt), cracked pepper, crushed cherry tomatoes, and a drizzle of fresh lemon juice and if you’re feeling super buji some watercress as garnish.

OMG. TO. DIE. FOR.