Will guns really offer you full protection in the event you are attacked?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not saying they won't.

However I think you need to do be able to do more than just fire a gun.

I think you need to know self defense and counterterrorim techniques.

In other words be physically fit, maintain good reflexes and be strong.

Somehow I think a gun is limited & only one small part of the equation. BTW the guy in the video Jeremiah Babe is a member of the NRA & an avid gun advocate. Yet hw still enrolls in self defense classes.

Comments? Suggestions?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not saying they won't.

However I think you need to do be able to do more than just fire a gun.

I think you need to know self defense and counterterrorim techniques.

In other words be physically fit, maintain good reflexes and be strong.

Somehow I think a gun is limited & only one small part of the equation. BTW the guy in the video Jeremiah Babe is a member of the NRA & an avid gun advocate. Yet hw still enrolls in self defense classes.

Comments? Suggestions?

I don’t rate BJJ at all. One doesn’t want to be grovelling on the floor and cuddling when the fucker‘s mate kicks you in the head. Having a solid ground game should be strictly reserved for the octagon. The idea is to stay on your feet at all times and take control of the situation. For me…piece of mind…means having both weaponry on hand and a balanced skill level in martial arts. Try Kung fu or Krav Maga…even Jeet Kune Do.
As far as counterterrorism techniques go…having a good guard for starters, then electricity, fire and explosives come in handy. The old can of Doom and lighter works wonders…set the cunt on fire!! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Guns are a tool.

There are numerous other just as effective tools but it all starts with the one who must wield any of them.

Without the mind work, the ground game is short lived or even non-existent.

It starts with your first kills.... and matures in the mind.... clarifies.... how one feels after.... not before.

Anybody can kill something. Not everybody can keep doing it and deal with it humanely.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Joe women should never EVER be expected to do any hand to hand combat with aggresive males.

And many self defense moves they teach in those classes, attackers can easily avoid and others....women just generally are not strong enough to successfully pull off.

The best is to avoid things that make you vulnerable to an attacker....and have a gun. It's called an equalizer for a reason.

Not everyone has time to devote to being physically fit. Moms with young children. Women with medical issues. Et.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guns are a tool.

There are numerous other just as effective tools but it all starts with the one who must wield any of them.

Without the mind work, the ground game is short lived or even non-existent.

...yeah that's what I think too.
A gun will only take a person so far & protect them so much.
I've noticed in video footage of those police shootouts, the policemen are doing more than just firing a gun. You can see how well-trained and focused they are. And they prepare and position themselves before they even fire.

There's a reason why they usually come out on top in these gun battles

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...yeah that's what I think too.
A gun will only take a person so far & protect them so much.
I've noticed in video footage of those police shootouts, the policemen are doing more than just firing a gun. You can see how well-trained and focused they are. And they prepare and position themselves before they even fire.

There's a reason why they usually come out on top in these gun battles

Because criminal thugs are fucking retards. They'll aim to shoot another fucking retarded criminal thug, miss and hit someone's toddler a few miles off in the distance.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep, you often see ghetto thugs trying to aim with the handgun turned sideways and those fools can never figure out why they can't hit anything.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t rate BJJ at all. One doesn’t want to be grovelling on the floor and cuddling when the fucker‘s mate kicks you in the head. Having a solid ground game should be strictly reserved for the octagon. The idea is to stay on your feet at all times and take control of the situation. For me…piece of mind…means having both weaponry on hand and a balanced skill level in martial arts. Try Kung fu or Krav Maga…even Jeet Kune Do.
As far as counterterrorism techniques go…having a good guard for starters, then electricity, fire and explosives come in handy. The old can of Doom and lighter works wonders…set the cunt on fire!! Muahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa…

Stay on your feet might be better for men but not women... our upper bodies have no strength but our legs are deadly strong....

So if a man grabs a female, it is better she drops to the floor as a dead weight...then scissor kick the fucker... that is my advice... do it and do it quick...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stay on your feet might be better for men but not women... our upper bodies have no strength but our legs are deadly strong....

So if a man grabs a female, it is better she drops to the floor as a dead weight...then scissor kick the fucker... that is my advice... do it and do it quick...
Mrs Breakfall fancies a kick to the nuts…but this just makes some blokes more crazy, particularly the ones on steroids that have shrunken ballz.

I’ve taught my wife to use her elbows effectively. One on the chin or even through the ribs will give a chick an opening to flight or fight given a particular situation.

DONT EVER DROP TO THE FLOOR. The high-ground will always be more advantageous.

Pro tip:

*Bare knuckles fighting requires vertical fists and use of middle, ring and baby fingers. The wrists are very strong using this technique.

Horizontal fists in boxing requires mainly the index and middle fingers in a glove with wrist support. Completely wrong in a bare knuckle situation, as it rendered the wrists vulnerable to spraining.