Will the REAL Bastards please stand up?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That vid was taken in Vancouver.

You on drugs or sumpin'?

My bad your not forged from that cesspool..?

mind blown

Hey.

Dude?

Can you shut the fuck up, now?
Hey, Pickles!
5802171-charlie%20murphy%20laughing.gif

Slobtini's brother? ahahaha

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You on drugs or sumpin'?

mind blown

Hey.

Dude?

I just imagine your breath everytime you respond.. please stop.. :puke:

Then I guess I don't need to explain to the folks at home how I feel everytime you have an emo meltdown, thinking your myopic words are actually "flaming" people and then proceed to threaten your baby sitter with slitting your wrists using only safety scissors?

Boy, Please!

flamings gay talk

But you're fluent in "flamings gay talk?"

sigh

Im not gunna do the work again.. Flaming term for homosexaul was incorperated as slang way before your clique decided to adapt it to anger walls

Why are you so hung up on homosexuals?

Why do you pretend to be a woman online?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh for sure, The Blurt cries out in pain as he strikes you...

Plagiarizing Mel, I see.

Nothing like an unoriginal dumbkopf cribbing from an unoriginal untermensch.

Mel is bang on the money with the remark though...

You lash out at someone, often start a confrontation and then play victim if they retaliate.

Link?

You're a fabulist fairy of the highest order. Everyone knows that.

Just maybe not the Tooth Fairy. For obvious reasons.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I came here many moons ago because I was lured into believing this site was a factory that produced Bastards. I'd never seen a shiny, new Bastard up close and I was curious.

So far, though, I see only refurbished Bastards. No new models, only retards retreads.

Between Lokmar spraying religious spittle all over his 15" CRT monitor at the merest suggestion that God doesn't exist to Breakfall's monthly BFexit threads;

Between The Dovey Dog-and-Pony Show and The Martini Big Tent Carnival Barker Huckster Hour;

Between Aryan's insipid, toothless tootling and Deport Liberals' illiberal deportment;

Between the catfights (some of them involving women) and the Burly Man Brawls (some of them involving men);

Between Blazor's blind flag waving and Biggies' whiny fag laming;

There's nothing new under the sun.

All y'all need to do better, forsooth!

The old timers are stuck in a loop where the best they can do is reference timers even older than they are. The site should be called the Bastard Nostalgia Factory. More like the Rest Home for Nearly Extinguished Flamers.

Thank God for the likes of Lotus Bud, Flynn, Levon, Admin, Lily, and a handful of others who still find ways to delight the masses while producing original content.

They represent the best hope this site has of not sinking into a murky blandness.

Carry on!
Have you ever noticed what the fuck I’m doing behind the scenes when I “BFexit” ? And then when I’m on your Canadian turf you pretend like I don’t even exist. Go have a lend of yourself Bert. And the fact that you favoured the blow-ins over seasoned Bastards says it all. Go suck a vagina for a change braah!

Fuck I just rode my bike 10 k, and you’re still here? Time for night night Galli.
You need to ride 10 k’s sunshine, you’re not as fit as me. Are you good? Are you going to change your attitude and stop being a boring little cunt?

Morning Macho man.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You on drugs or sumpin'?

mind blown

Hey.

Dude?

Then I guess I don't need to explain to the folks at home how I feel everytime you have an emo meltdown, thinking your myopic words are actually "flaming" people and then proceed to threaten your baby sitter with slitting your wrists using only safety scissors?

Boy, Please!

flamings gay talk

sigh

Im not gunna do the work again.. Flaming term for homosexaul was incorperated as slang way before your clique decided to adapt it to anger walls

Why are you "pretending" to be a man online?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

You on drugs or sumpin'?

mind blown

Hey.

Dude?

Boy, Please!

flamings gay talk

sigh

Why are you "pretending" to be a man online?
Kinda gay Picks.