Winter has Arrived

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Yeah, I keep my windows open over here. The weather just turned for the best for me, lettin' me bust out with winter wear: my nicest clothes, a great (expensive) cologne, a cigar and some Bruichladdich Octomore 8s Masterclass, and to pick which expensive leather jacket to wear. The air actually feels like it's been cleaned up because of that fresh first breath you take when you walk outside. That really is lovely. I hope you yanks get fucked with again by the sand nuggets.

You? Are you some goddamn yank who's been using our natural gas for a couple of months by now? You know, we used to get it for almost free while the yanks had to pay big just to keep their rat filled hovels tepid.

Congress passed some bullshit about everyone in America having to pay a flat rate for natural gas, which means we pay as much as New York scum for our own resources. We got pretty much fucked on that deal but we only use it for a few weeks, so we Texans - the role models of the world - saw what amounted to be lots of kids standing soaked in the rain looking sadly down at the wet street. So we gave you schmucks up north a leg-up because this is America, where we all are certainly One...

SSS
- Every Texan goes to Heaven.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I hear your gums flapping but the words are nonsensical. How long have you had the speech impediment?
For the good of the community ...get a fucking breath mint !
07kQE.gif

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that gif.. laughing so hard HA HA HA Oh ffs.. I need to go to bed... lmao!!!!

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I hear your gums flapping but the words are nonsensical.

You just wrote that you can hear vag lips flap loudly (via gif) in the wind when they're wearing their special "fuck me" black dresses without any panties, of course. So who in your family got you so used to a sound like that, like how our soldiers knew it was an AK firing rounds by that distinctive difference in sound from our own shitty M-16a.

Gramma? Older sister who was dogmeat before she was even 18 - an adult. Come out with it: how can you even hear pussies flap on message boards? I really can't answer that question, but you claimed you can, in fact, hear them, whenever you walk past any bitch your highly trained hearing can hear the outer lips sliding or holding their dry ground.

Let us know how you got so familiar with that... special sound you know by heart. Hey, you can at least rebuttal by claiming whichever one who taught you so much about that topic was hot as fuck, which is why she got fucked so hard, for so long; your mom's labia loudly flappin' labia with every sloppy step the slut takes. You're gonna need to upgrade your language software son, so that you can understand modern English...

SSS
- I'm glad I don't share your super power.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hear your gums flapping but the words are nonsensical.

You just wrote that you can hear vag lips flap loudly (via gif) in the wind when they're wearing their special "fuck me" black dresses without any panties, of course. So who in your family got you so used to a sound like that, like how our soldiers knew it was an AK firing rounds by that distinctive difference in sound from our own shitty M-16a.

Gramma? Older sister who was dogmeat before she was even 18 - an adult. Come out with it: how can you even hear pussies flap on message boards? I really can't answer that question, but you claimed you can, in fact, hear them, whenever you walk past any bitch your highly trained hearing can hear the outer lips sliding or holding their dry ground.

Let us know how you got so familiar with that... special sound you know by heart. Hey, you can at least rebuttal by claiming whichever one who taught you so much about that topic was hot as fuck, which is why she got fucked so hard, for so long; your mom's labia loudly flappin' labia with every sloppy step the slut takes. You're gonna need to upgrade your language software son, so that you can understand modern English...

SSS
- I'm glad I don't share your super power.

...STFU you gimpy dictionary ffs ... nothing worse than a bald fucking lip flapping idiot that sits on Paki chairs ...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Off-topic one-liners have rained on my meaningful daisy far too much. I'm a hero in RL, and this thread is heroic too. I'll let you spamming tards have it, I was just kinda curious about y'all's winter experience. Mine just started and puts me in a great mood because my closet combos are fresher than the shit I just took, which is saying more than you know.

Do you hate this time of year, + a few months of it, and frown every time you step outside your dumps, in uncomfortable old jackets you got from Goodwill that have other people's last name sewed on them? Breathing cold purified air combined with the misery surrounding me while I'm lookin' damn fine festooned in fineries makes me feel so good. I cause random people feel like niggers do when they're in an elevator surrounded by whites, thoughtfully giving them... extra room...

SSS
- black undershirt - check
solid dark gray shirt - check
black jeans that look like they've never been washed before because they're cleaner than Stinky's 'fridge - check
beard - check
cologne no one else wears due to price and lack of maturity - check

Halloween, here comes SirSuperSouthern...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Off-topic one-liners have rained on my meaningful daisy far too much. I'm a hero in RL, and this thread is heroic too. I'll let you spamming tards have it, I was just kinda curious about y'all's winter experience. Mine just started and puts me in a great mood because my closet combos are fresher than the shit I just took, which is saying more than you know.

Do you hate this time of year, + a few months of it, and frown every time you step outside your dumps, in uncomfortable old jackets you got from Goodwill that have other people's last name sewed on them? Breathing cold purified air combined with the misery surrounding me while I'm lookin' damn fine festooned in fineries makes me feel so good. I cause random people feel like niggers do when they're in an elevator surrounded by whites, thoughtfully giving them... extra room...

SSS
- black undershirt - check
solid dark gray shirt - check
black jeans that look like they've never been washed before because they're cleaner than Stinky's 'fridge - check
beard - check
cologne no one else wears due to price and lack of maturity - check

Halloween, here comes SirSuperSouthern...
Have fun at the Party big guy

rio-gay-carnival-1.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
VV
-beyond bored to death by this inane BS - check

Fascinating - that's why you always read me in suspense that you may get named dropped again for no reason at all. You're more scared of me than you are of haunted houses on Halloween. Speaking of which - the important part of this daisy - how slutty is your costume? I mean, you already dressed up for us with that dish rag wrapped around your big mouth and that stupid hat to hide your roots. You fuckin' suck, bitch, and nobody will care what you look like tonight because you're always unattractive, so don't try looking sexy tonight, like the other dumb cunts with big tits either showing or pushed up to their chins. You'd better fucking not try any lewd costumes tonight...

SSS
- frank

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Shit so jealous ^^^ dressing in layers here, it's stressful coming up with combos to stay warm, then on top of that figuring out wtf to cook for dinner.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Mid 70's here and have not seen any Geese flying south yet but know it won't be long before 40's are here,I hate cold & snow - - - - - - -