Woman raped to death during spring break

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know we are dealing witha deluded individual who is reality impaired but I thought I would give her yet another chance to see the facts and evidence and see if she wants to rejoin the reality based community.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know we are dealing witha deluded individual who is reality impaired but I thought I would give her yet another chance to see the facts and evidence and see if she wants to rejoin the reality based community.

No, thanks. I'll check into the facts.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Picture of the victim, Christine Engelhardt, aged 24.

119711523_10207908945439385_1999269801210249391_n.jpg

44693874_10205259450563669_1064161439884771328_n.jpg

Shock shock horror......

Public lynchings need to be brought back asap.

I think people are generally goin' nuts during this Pandemic and losin' it, Scouse.

These lockdowns are driving them crazy.

How about that policeman in London who murdered and raped that White Woman?

Looked like he was blond, blue eyed Aryan type, eh?

It's all about percentages, Joe

And we'd fry those animals quickly after a swift trial

It doesn't matter their colors

You see, NOBODY says that ALL whites or ALL blacks are bad.

But it's hard to assess the situation, since liberals have been doing all they can to have blacks misbehaving all they can. So why do blacks act up so much more than whites? If money is the problem, why is it that the ones living in the US, a prosperous and very rich country, can't seem to get their act together? Maybe it's the result of their cultures and the progressive agenda?

Basically, liberals are exchanging the black vote for letting them go easy when they commit crimes. It happened here in Brazoo and it's happening in the US too. Should get a lot worse with the semi-corpse who stole the election in power.

Prove me wrong.

The percentages of blacks in prison for drug related and other crimes in the USA is far higher than for whites -- for the exact same crimes, whites get lesser sentences. It's been proven. Rancid, I really wih you would learn to do proper research. The poverty is also much worse for people of color in the US. It is more often a driect result of race that they don't get good jobs or a good education. This has also been proven.

The crime rate is very low in Portugal, yet there is pretty open immigration for Brazilians and four African countries. Why do blacks not become criminals here? Perhaps because the government programs for people living in poverty are better?

Dear stupid person,

1) Drug crime is crime and, yes, criminals should be in prison.

2) You are a degenerate liar. That claim has been debunked over and over and over again. So often that only a liar or a fool would bother making it. The fake study you are refering to only compared people with a given crime (like murder 1) but didn't bother to look at if it was a first or second offense or a 25th offense. Not only did they not account for criminal history they did not account for multipliers or if the accused was remorseful or not or if they confessed and pled down from a stiffer charge. It didn't look at any of that thus why it was laughed at as lying propaganda. I guess you were the tiny percentage of ignorant and stupid people gullible enough to swallow that horse shit though.

3) Blacks have higher property rates because of decisions blacks themselves make. Not because of any mythical super secret nonexistent racism. They have a culture of not valuing education and so don't get far, they have a culture which glorifies violence and criminality so they do those things at far higher rates, they have a culture of not getting g married so do worse than two parent households. Lastly, many of them, close to half, decide they don't want to work and just sit on welfare generation after generation then wonder why they don't amount to anything. The ones who get off their asses do while those who refuse don't.

White men drug and rape women just as much as Blacks do.

That is factually untrue. Whites make up 70% of the population yet only commit around 48% of rapes. That means whites are under represented in rapes. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet make up 26.8% of all rapists. That means blacks are heavily over represe Ted and far more likely to be a rapist. Name the crime and the numbers will be the same or higher. For instance, blacks commit 57% of all murders despite just being 13% of the population.

So, no, the numbers are not even remotely similar and blacks truly are more likely to be violent criminals and it really doesn't matter which crime we talk about. This is why more blacks are in prison than their percentage of population would imply. Blacks just have vastly higher rates of criminality.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

I think people are generally goin' nuts during this Pandemic and losin' it, Scouse.

But it's hard to assess the situation, since liberals have been doing all they can to have blacks misbehaving all they can. So why do blacks act up so much more than whites? If money is the problem, why is it that the ones living in the US, a prosperous and very rich country, can't seem to get their act together? Maybe it's the result of their cultures and the progressive agenda?

Basically, liberals are exchanging the black vote for letting them go easy when they commit crimes. It happened here in Brazoo and it's happening in the US too. Should get a lot worse with the semi-corpse who stole the election in power.

Prove me wrong.

The percentages of blacks in prison for drug related and other crimes in the USA is far higher than for whites -- for the exact same crimes, whites get lesser sentences. It's been proven. Rancid, I really wih you would learn to do proper research. The poverty is also much worse for people of color in the US. It is more often a driect result of race that they don't get good jobs or a good education. This has also been proven.

The crime rate is very low in Portugal, yet there is pretty open immigration for Brazilians and four African countries. Why do blacks not become criminals here? Perhaps because the government programs for people living in poverty are better?

Dear stupid person,

2) You are a degenerate liar. That claim has been debunked over and over and over again. So often that only a liar or a fool would bother making it. The fake study you are refering to only compared people with a given crime (like murder 1) but didn't bother to look at if it was a first or second offense or a 25th offense. Not only did they not account for criminal history they did not account for multipliers or if the accused was remorseful or not or if they confessed and pled down from a stiffer charge. It didn't look at any of that thus why it was laughed at as lying propaganda. I guess you were the tiny percentage of ignorant and stupid people gullible enough to swallow that horse shit though.

3) Blacks have higher property rates because of decisions blacks themselves make. Not because of any mythical super secret nonexistent racism. They have a culture of not valuing education and so don't get far, they have a culture which glorifies violence and criminality so they do those things at far higher rates, they have a culture of not getting g married so do worse than two parent households. Lastly, many of them, close to half, decide they don't want to work and just sit on welfare generation after generation then wonder why they don't amount to anything. The ones who get off their asses do while those who refuse don't.

That is factually untrue. Whites make up 70% of the population yet only commit around 48% of rapes. That means whites are under represented in rapes. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet make up 26.8% of all rapists. That means blacks are heavily over represe Ted and far more likely to be a rapist. Name the crime and the numbers will be the same or higher. For instance, blacks commit 57% of all murders despite just being 13% of the population.

So, no, the numbers are not even remotely similar and blacks truly are more likely to be violent criminals and it really doesn't matter which crime we talk about. This is why more blacks are in prison than their percentage of population would imply. Blacks just have vastly higher rates of criminality.

Whatever. Stupid is stupid no matter which race commits it.

As for your stats, are those rapes committed by Black Men done exclusively to White women?

Or is it more of a case of Black men raping their own Black Women?

There's all this talk of Black men murdering people, but it turns out, most of the murders committed by them are in ghettos towards their own people, not Whites.

Blacks mostly murder other Blacks, not Whites

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Those are the facts, halfwit.

Sure they are. In Q, Trumptard, Neo-Nazi, alt-right, Incel world.

The Donald really fucked with you eh, old wind bag that you are... WORST CUNT

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, QAINT.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

As for your stats, are those rapes committed by Black Men done exclusively to White women?

There's all this talk of Black men murdering people, but it turns out, most of the murders committed by them are in ghettos towards their own people, not Whites.

Yes, bad is bad, everyone agrees with that, your original claim was that crime rates were the same and they simply are not. The percentages listed are from the DOJ and are for all rapes only accounting for the race of the attacker not the race of the victim.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Okay, QAINT.

Do you notice how after losing argument after argument she just moves on to name calling and slander while pretending her previous errors never happened? Then she wonders why everyone treats her like a clown.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Yes, bad is bad, everyone agrees with that, your original claim was that crime rates were the same and they simply are not. The percentages listed are from the DOJ and are for all rapes only accounting for the race of the attacker not the race of the victim.

Don't wanna seem too racist, but I do understand why White women would fear Black men.

I remember meeting White girls from the South & they told me how they feared Black men as potential rapists where they were from.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What colour are you joe?

I'm mixed race, part European part Middle Eastern.

But I'm not a Muslim.

Both my Grandparents were Christians.

...why? Is it important to you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Don't wanna seem too racist, but I do understand why White women would fear Black men.

I remember meeting White girls from the South & they told me how they feared Black men as potential rapists where they were from.

I am not saying that their belief is entirely justified, I believe we should deal with people as individuals, though the statistics due point to a cause for concern.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Any man you don't know and whom you encounter when you are alone should be considered a potential rapist, unfortunately.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Any man you don't know and whom you encounter when you are alone should be considered a potential rapist, unfortunately.

You are definitely a product of and part of North American Ultrafeminist Woke Culture.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

You are definitely a product of and part of North American Ultrafeminist Woke Culture.

No, Joe. That is not true. I am a product of walking down the street as a woman and having actually been sexually assaulted. You never know where it's going to come from when you're a woman. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had to be on 24/7 alert your entire life. It's a pain in the ass.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks, Oerdin. I always look forward to your inciteful, or, I mean insightful, posts because I learn so much from them. It's a huge relief to learn there is no racism on the planet and that black people are simply inferior.

As usual your reading comprehension is poor. There is no systemic racism, which is why no one can cite a law which is racist no matter how often they are asked to do so, individuals can be racist but they are a tiny minority, blacks are far more likely to be racist than whites, and none of that is systemic. Blacks are not genetically inferior or superior to any other race. Black Americans do have massive cultural problems of their own creation most of which are made worse by leftists and elite Black race pimps.

I would suggest you renounce your left wing racism and beliefs that blacks are I fervor and encourage them to seek excellence through individual I teatime because that is the only way to get ahead. Preaching that they are powerless, lying and claiming the system is against them when it is not only encourages people to give up and not try thus insuring failure. In short, your well meaning racism is still racism and part of the problem.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

No, Joe. That is not true. I am a product of walking down the street as a woman and having actually been sexually assaulted. You never know where it's going to come from when you're a woman. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had to be on 24/7 alert your entire life. It's a pain in the ass.

Well I've had my taste of #meToo & have gotten the short of the stick by overzealous feminists.

This despite once rescuing a woman from rape and sexual assault.
She even acknowledged I was the one who saved her.

And donating money to local rape shelters.

It's like I feel I get punished for the crimes of a few and a mentality I don't agree with.

Yes, it's woke culture that thinks all men are potential rapists.

We're asked to do the heavy lifting, and then they turn around and kick us in the nuts.

If yer moving to Europe to escape America, many men are starting to the MGTOW thang & moving to places where we feel most welcome.

Ever wonder why marriage rates in North America and Western Europe are at an all time low?

You ought to ask yourself that question when there's men around to protect you anymore.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Isn't it as bad in Canada?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What colour are you joe?

I'm mixed race, part European part Middle Eastern.

But I'm not a Muslim.

Both my Grandparents were Christians.

...why? Is it important to you?

Mein Gott! Joe's a sandngger!

iu

Armenian-Irish actually.

I thought the original White people came from there.

That's why they call it the 'Caucasus Mountains', because that's where Caucasians come from.

The genetic structure contributing to Blond hair, blue eyes originated from Central Asia, Scouse.

If you possess those traits, that's where they came from - Central Asia.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hey man, good to see ya back. :SmokeBreak1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Okay, QAINT.

Do you notice how after losing argument after argument she just moves on to name calling and slander while pretending her previous errors never happened? Then she wonders why everyone treats her like a clown.

She'll probably put you on ignore soon, or at least pretend to. That's when you know you've really hit a nerve with the old snowflake.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

They must have been pretty mentally retarded and desperate to settle for you...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

They must have been pretty mentally retarded and desperate to settle for you...

Look who talks. Loving your avatar Pinky